for you today, Mr. G.
东西,“甭”先生。
-A whole cart full of big…
一整马车的大的。。。
-Yes…
什么。。。
-Round…
圆的。。。
-Yes?
什么?
-Golden…
金的。。。
-Yes? Yes?
什么?什么?
Pumpkins.
南瓜。
It’s the first pick
这可是这个季节
of the season.
的第一次收获。
Ripe and sweet and…
成熟的甜的。。。
(EXCLAIMING惊叫)
Now get this.
现在给我听清楚。
I don’t eat pumpkins.
我不吃南瓜。
I eat peasants
我吃
who bring me pumpkins.
种南瓜的农夫。
But Mr. Ginormous, sir,
但是“甭提有多大”先生,
we’ve already given
我已经给你了
you all our valuables.
我们最珍贵的东西。
That’s true.
这倒是真的。
All we have left are pumpkins.
我们只剩下南瓜了。
Nice view.
说的不错。
Listen, Kingy,
听好了,小国王,
if you want to keep
如果你想让你的臣民开心,
your subjects happy,
you got to start with
你应该从最大那个开始。
the biggest one.
So pay attention, deadpan,
听好了,冷面鬼,
let me show you how it’s done.
让我给你表演怎么做。
(SINGING 唱歌♥)
(SNIFFING 吸)
Oh, that awful giant’s back.
哦,那个可怕的巨人回来了。
-Stop it.
住手。
-‘Sup Red? Looking good.
红仙女?气色不错。
I order you to leave
我命令你放过
these people alone.
这些人。
Oh, you got it
哦,你完全错了,
all wrong, sweets.
甜心。
They’re happy to share
他们很高兴让我分享他们
their goodies with me.
财物。对吗?
(SHOUTING 大叫) Right?
Happy, happy.
高兴,高兴。
(SINGING 唱歌♥)
(ALL SCREAMING 全都尖叫)
(CONTINUES SINGING 继续尖叫)
Bye-bye!
再见!
(GRUNTING 咕哝)
(SCREAMING 尖叫)
(SIGHS 叹气)
-Are you okay?
你还好吗?
-I think so.
我想还好。
Thank you, strangers.
谢谢你,陌生人。
I’m the town’s protector
我是这个镇子的保护人
and resident Good Fairy.
仙境的居民。
Though lately I haven’t been
尽管最近我做的不够好。
doing a very good job.
Can’t you just zap
你能干掉
that big bully?
那个大坏蛋吗?
I could, if Ginormous hadn’t
可以的,如果“甭提有多大”
stolen my magic harp!
没有偷走我的魔琴。
What little power
我现在只剩下
I have left…
很少的魔力了。
Isn’t enough to stop him.
不够阻止他。
There’s got to be a way
肯定有什么办法
to get your harp back.
拿回你的琴。
O’DELL: Oh, it won’t be easy!
O’DELL: 哦, 那可不容易!
Hermione!
Hermione!
-Farmer O’Dell?
农夫 O’Dell?
-Actually, I’m the farmer
事实上, 我是这小山谷
in the dell.
的农夫。
Like in the nursery rhyme?
像童谣里说的
I live here too.
我住在这里。
Ginormous has been making life
“甭提有多大”已经
hard on us for a long time!
欺负我们很久了。
Besides the Red Fairy’s
除了红魔琴,
magic harp,
he stole my king-size
我的大鹅。。。
Golden Goose…
All the townsfolk’s valuables.
所有城镇居民的珍贵的东西。
Our entire life savings!
我们一生的积蓄!
-(BARKING 叫)
-In bones, that is.
一点也不留。
And he still shows up
可是他还是每天来
every day to pick us clean.
把我们榨干。
An ancient prophecy said that
有一个古老的预言说
a giant would one day
有一天一个巨人会
menace Fairyland
威胁到仙境。
and that a great hero,
会有一个大英雄叫Jack
named Jack
来击败他。
would appear to defeat him.
Hey, that’s the old story
嘿,那可是一个古老的传说。
Jack and the Beanstalk.
关于Jack和大豆茎。
It may be an old story
对你们来说可能是一个古老的传说,
to you, chum,
亲爱的朋友们,
but it’s breaking news to us!
但是对我来说可是一个新闻!
Wait, you mean I’m the Jack,
等等,你是说Jack,也就是我,
destined to fight the giant?
会命中注定去打败那个巨人。
-Jack?
Jack?
-Jack?
Jack?
-ALL: Jack?
所有人:Jack?
-He’s here?
他在这里?
-Jack?
Jack?
-Jack?
Jack?
ALL: Jack?
所有人:Jack?
Yes, Jack, you
是的,Jack, 你
and your brave friends.
和你勇敢的朋友们。
Look, guys, I’m just a kid
你们看,我只是一个
from a rundown amusement park.
来自一个快要倒闭公园的孩子。
You need… I don’t know…
你们需要。。。我不知道。。。
Someone bigger, stronger.
一个更大,更强壮的人。
You need a hero.
你们需要一位英雄。
What we need is someone
我们只是需要一个
who believes in himself.
相信自己的人。
Well, in that case,
好吧,这样说来,
I believe we can try.
我相信我们可以试一试。
(ALL CHEERING 大家欢呼)
(SINISTER MUSIC PLAYING 凶险的音乐响起)
(GULPS 咽口水)
We can’t go inside, Jack.
我们不能进去,Jack。
The giant knows
那个巨人能
us all by smell.
闻到我们。
We have an inside man
我们有内线
ready to help.
可以帮到我们。
You won’t be going
你们不会单独行动,
in alone, kid.
孩子。
Tex sent me.
Tex 让我进去。
Don’t be scared, Tom.
别怕,Tom。
You’ll like Tuffy.
你会喜欢Tuffy。
He’s a mouse like Jerry.
他是一只老鼠,就像Jerry。
Aw, hello there,
啊,你好,
little tiny kitty cat.
一只小猫咪。
(SCREAMING 尖叫)
Oh… (SHUSHING 嘘) Hush now.
哦,嘘,别出声。
We don’t want
我们不想让
the giant to hear.
那个巨人听见。
Tuffy, these brave heroes
Tuffy,这些勇敢的英雄们
are helping us
来帮我们拿回
get my magic harp back.
魔琴。
Would you guide them
你能带他们去
to the treasure room?
放珍宝的房♥间吗?
Would I?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!