我能借用一下背包吗
I was just wondering if I could borrow the backpack.
阿比盖尔 -我知道
Abigail? – Yeah, I know.
你要去干什么 亚雅 -去一趟山上
What are you going to do, Yaya? – Go for a hike over the mountain.
看看能不能找到点东西
See if I can find something.
我和你一起去 -不用了 我自己可以
I’ll go with you. – It’s okay, I can go by myself.
不 亚雅 你一个人去不安全 我陪你一起
No, Yaya, it’s not safe for you to go alone. I’ll go with you.
好吧
Okay.
你想让我去吗 -不 你待在这
Do you want me to come? – No. You stay here.
我和她单独聊聊
I need some time alone with her.
真的 -真的
Yeah? – Yeah.
我来背
I’ll take it.
很高兴咱们能一起去 亚雅
I’m glad we’re doing this together, Yaya.
我也是
Me, too.
其实我想说
I actually wanted to tell you that I’m…
你在这做的事都很令我惊叹
…really impressed by everything you’re doing here.
你居然能建立起一整个母系社会 阿比盖尔
I mean, you managed to run a fucking matriarchy, Abigail.
那些倔老头都被你治得服服帖帖
You domesticated all the old alpha males.
是啊
Yeah!
谢谢
Thank you.
真的很令人惊叹
No, it’s really impressive.
我们走近一点比较好
We should stick together, huh?
天呐
Oh, my God…
后面应该会好走一点了吧
I think it should be a little easier from here.
不 不
Nein, nein.
什么
Huh?
阿比盖尔
Abigail!

Yeah?
我发现一些东西
I see something!
什么
A what?
我听不见
I can’t hear you!
阿比盖尔 快来 -我来了
Abigail! Hurry up! – I’m coming!
阿比盖尔 -亚雅
Abigail! – Yaya!
亚雅
Yaya!
阿比盖尔
Abigail!
阿比盖尔 那儿有个电梯
Abigail! Abigail, there’s an elevator!
是个度♥假♥区♥ 阿比盖尔 -什么
It’s a resort, Abigail! – A what?
是度♥假♥区♥
It’s a resort!
看呐 一个豪华度♥假♥区♥
Come, look! It’s a luxury resort!
一直都在这
It’s been there the whole time!
他妈的一直都在这 阿比盖尔
It’s been there the whole fucking time, Abigail!
来嘛
Come.
快来 阿比盖尔
Come, Abigail. Come.
阿比盖尔
Abigail?
咱们歇一会儿吧
Let’s enjoy this moment.
真是不可思议啊 -是啊
It’s surreal, huh? – Yeah.
见到你的孩子们一定很高兴吧
You must be excited to see your kids, huh?
我没有孩子 -啊
I don’t have kids. – Ah…
对不起
Sorry.
走吧
Let’s go.
我想小个便
I need to wee-wee.
好 -然后我们就去
Yeah. – And then we will go.

Okay.
阿比盖尔
Abigail?
阿比盖尔 我可以帮你的
Abigail, I can try and help you.
虽然我也不知道怎么帮
I don’t know how, but…
阿比盖尔 或许你可以来为我工作
Abigail… maybe you can come and work for me?
你可以当我的助理
You could be my assistant.

Aargh!

Fuck!

Aargh!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!