这颗钻石非常不错 品质完美
It’s a very nice diamond, this one. It’s a flawless diamond.
价格是多少
What was the price of that one?
这个的话 两万八千欧元
This one is… 28,000 euros.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm…
能送一杯杏仁拿铁到前甲板吗
‘Can we get an almond latte to foredeck?’
船长
Captain?
什么事
Uh, yes?
是时候进行安全演习了
I just wanted to tell you it’s time for the safety drill.
不行 我
Uh, well, no, I’m…
我有点不舒服
I’m just not feeling well.
要我叫医生吗 -不用 问题不大
Should I get the doctor? – No, no, I’ll be fine.
等我先自己处理一下 然后
Just have the First take care of it, and then…
待会见吧
…you know, I’ll see you later.
好吧
Okay!
好的 -好
Okay. – Okay.
阿比盖尔 能把托盘拿过来吗 谢谢
Abigail? Could you get the tray? Thank you.
亲爱的 巧克力酱来了
Honey, Nutella.

Hm-mm…
再拍一张
Another one?
看一眼吧
Have a little look.
你不吃意大利面吗 -什么
Aren’t you going to eat the pasta? – Sorry?
你不吃意大利面吗
Aren’t you going to eat the pasta?
哦 嗯 我有麦麸不耐症
Oh, er… No. I’m gluten intolerant.
是吗
Oh?
就只为了拍照 她是个网红
It’s just for the pictures. She’s an influencer.
哦 -好吧
Oh! – Okay.

Wow!
你靠这个赚钱吗
You make money from that?
您喝香槟吗 -不喝 喝白葡萄酒
Champagne, sir? – Nah… White wine.
不好意思 你说啥 -这 要看情况了
Sorry, what? – Yeah… It depends.
要看情况 说实话 可以免费体验一些东西
It depends. You mostly get free stuff, to be honest.
我们免费搭乘了这趟游轮
We got this cruise for free.
妙啊 她靠颜值免费坐船 也不赖 对吧
Good! Her looks paid for the tickets. Not bad, huh?
对吧 -确实 我也觉得
Good, huh? – I guess so, yeah. It did.
一对可爱的情侣 对吧 -嗯 没错
A lovely couple, huh? – Yeah, that’s nice.
不错 不错 -谢谢
Not bad, not bad. – Thank you.
那 你是做什么的呢
So, what do you do?
我卖♥♥屎
I sell shit.
什么 -我卖♥♥屎
What, sorry? – I sell shit!
农用肥 -哦 肥料啊
Fertilizer for agriculture. – Oh, fertilizer…
有意思 -做生意都讲究天时
Interesting. – In every business it’s the right place…
和地利 东欧就是我的地利
…in the right moment. My right place: east Europe.
80年代末90年代初是我的天时
Right moment: end of 80s, beginning of 90s.
还有 嗯
And, er…
于是 我就开始做生意了 嗯
So, business start, yeah?
在80年代 我 -亲爱的 我能买♥♥这个吗
In 80s, I was… – Baby? Can I have this one?
可以 -真的吗
Yeah. – Yeah?
真的 -谢谢
Yeah. – Thank you.
嗯 -太爱你了
Yeah. – Love you.
嗯 于是 在80年代初
Yeah, yeah… So, in the beginning of 80s,
我是一家农业联合公♥司♥
I was only CEO
唯一的总裁 我们是这么叫的
in one agriculture “Kombinat”, we called it.
养了十万头猪 两百万只鸡
Hundred thousand pigs, two million chickens.
然后我们差不多垄断了市场
And we’re getting some kind of monopoly.
你们可以称我为 屎王
You can call me the King of the Shit!
实在是 -我爱死他了
It was… – I love him. I love him!
等你有钱了 你就会知道
And when you have money, you know,
你不能把钱放着睡大觉 懂吗
you don’t leave money to sleep, you understand?
钱不能睡觉 -好的
Money must not sleep, you know. – Okay.
所以就把做这笔生意赚的钱再投资了
So you put this money from this business,
因为工厂都倒闭了
because factories shutting down…
甜点是提拉米苏
And the desert is tiramisu.
或意式奶冻 两个都是你喜欢的
Or panna cotta, you like both of those.
哦 你选吧 -好的
Oh… you choose. – A-ha…
你点意式奶冻 我要一份提拉米苏
You have the panna cotta, I’ll have a tiramisu.
好吧
Fine.
你好
Hello!
谢谢
Cheers.
我叫克莱曼汀 这是我丈夫温斯顿
I’m Clementine. And this is my husband, Winston.
我们是从英国来的
We’re from Great Britain.
我叫克莱曼汀
My name is Clementine.
这是我丈夫温斯顿 -温斯顿
And this is my husband, Winston. – Winston.
我们是从英国来的
We’re from Great Britain.
你们好 这是我的妻子泰芮丝
Hello. This is my wife, Therese.
她完全听得懂你们的话 但是她中风了
She understands you perfectly, but my wife had a stroke.
从那以后 她就患上了语言障碍
Since then, she’s suffering from a disability of speaking.
在 在
“In den… In den…”
在云里
In den Wol…?
云 -云
Wolken. – Wo…
需要香槟吗 先生 -不了 谢谢
Champagne, sir? – No, thank you.
这是什么意思 -在云彩里
What does it mean? – “Up in the clouds.”
哦 多美啊
Oh! How beautiful.
再见 姑娘们 -再见
Bye, girls. – Bye.
照顾好自己
Take care.
朋友 很高兴认识你 希望能再次跟你合作
Nice to meet you, my friend. I hope I work with you again.
和你合作很愉快 马里奥
It was a pleasure, Mario.
我们会想你的 -已经开始想你了
We’re going to miss you. – Miss you already.
保重 -保重
Take care. – Take care, you.
你看他
Look at that.
有点心酸 是吧
Sad, huh?
他在狩猎呢
He’s hunting.
什么 -他在狩猎
Huh? – He’s hunting!
他现在进退维谷
Big dilemma.
是去赌一把 还是直接打道回府
Should he take risk, or go to the room, huh?
来吧
Come on.
看啊
Look, look!
也许他有点机会能成呢
Maybe has a little chance!
厉害啊
Amazing…
哇哦
Wow.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry if I’m interrupting.
你们能帮我个忙吗
Er… could you just do me a favor?
有个女孩 她应该来和我一起的
I have this girl, who should be here with me,
但是她来不了了
but couldn’t come and…
我想照张照片 拜托了
…I would like to take a picture. Please.
你能帮我照张相吗 -哦 当然可以
Can you take my picture? – Oh, yeah, of course.
我站在这里
I’ll stand over here.
哦 不好意思
Oh! Sorry, sorry!
可以了吗
Good?
太感谢了 -不客气
Thank you very much. – A pleasure…
祝你们有个愉快的夜晚 -你也是
Have a nice evening. – Yeah, you, too.
先生 打扰一下
Excuse me? Mister?
嗨 你能过来一下吗
Hi! Eh… Can you please come back?
你可以把啤酒放下
You can leave your beer, it’s okay.
什么 -你可以把啤酒放下
What? – You can leave your beer.
如果你坐在中间 -是吗
If you come in the middle… – Yeah?
我们就可以一起合照 我们三个
Then we can take a picture together, the three of us.
好的 很好 很好
Okay, nice! Nice!
非常好
Yeah!
现在我可来劲了 -是啊
Now we’re talking! – Yeah!
亚雅 多露点胸嘛
More boobs, Yaya! More boobs!

Oh…
太谢谢你们了 你们真好
Thank you very much! You’re very generous!
我也想为你们做点什么
I would like to do something generous to you.
接待处有劳力士手表
They have Rolex watches in the reception.
我们现在下去 然后我会给你们买♥♥劳力士手表
We can go down there now, and I will buy you Rolex watches!
不了 谢谢你 -不 我想要
No, it’s okay. Thank you. – No! I would like…
听起来可能有点奇怪 但是我
It may sound strange, but I’m…
你们刚才做的事对我来说很重要
What you just did here, it meant so much to me.
所以 我可以
So I can…
我非常有钱
I’m very rich.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!