社♥会♥主♥义♥在天堂这种不需要它的地方才会奏效
“Socialism works only in heaven where they don’t need it,
有它的地方就像地狱
“and in hell where they already have it.”
这句话 说得不错 -对吧
That’s… that’s pretty good. – Yeah?
好吧 等等 我再说一句
Okay. Hold on… I’ve got one here.
噢 噢 我找到一句
Oh, oh, oh, no, I have one!
为发展而发展是癌细胞的意识形态
“Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of a cancer cell.”
啊 -这是爱德华·艾比说的
Ah… – That’s Edward Abbey.
听这句 社♥会♥主♥义♥制度的问题在于
“The problem with socialism is that you eventually
其最终会掏空人♥民♥的腰包
“run out of other people’s money.”
玛格丽特·撒切尔说的 -你肯定会喜欢这句
Margaret Thatcher. – You’re going to like this one…
我们都要绞死资本家了 他们还会把绳子卖♥♥给我们
“The last capitalist we hang will be the one who sold us the rope.”
卡尔·马♥克♥思♥说的 -天呐
Karl Marx. – Oh! Shit!
好 好 很好
Okay! Okay, okay, okay…
抱歉 -天呐
Sorry. – Dear God!
好 来句经典的
Okay. A classic.
当今世界最强大的力量
“The most powerful single force in the world today
在于人类对自♥由♥和独♥立♥永恒的渴望
“is man’s eternal desire to be free and independent.”
肯尼迪说的 -好吧
Kennedy. – Okay.
资本主义社会的自♥由♥ 始终与古希腊共和国
“Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same
只供奴隶主所享受的
“as it was in ancient Greece.
自♥由♥ 大致相同
“Freedom… for slave owners.”
我知道这句 弗拉基米尔·列♥宁♥说的
I know. Vladimir Lenin!
学校里学过 -原来如此
School. – Ah…
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥的资本主义者 而你是美国的共♥产♥主义者
A Russian capitalist, and an American communist.
一起搭乘价值2. 5亿美元的豪华游艇
On a $250-million luxury yacht.
很好
Very good!
喝吧 朋友
Drink, my friend!
快喝 你该全部喝掉的
Drink, you’re supposed to drain it.
喝吧 -行
Come on. – Okay.
快喝
Drink!
迪米特里 清醒点 集中精力 -好 好
Dimitry, stay focused! Stay focused. – Okay. Okay, okay.
再喝啊 -好
Drink! – Okay.
红还是黑 -黑
Red or black? – Black.
对了
Very good.
红还是黑 -嗯 黑
Red or black? – Er… black.
喝酒吧
Have a drink.
喝完了
Okay…
红还是黑 -黑
Red or black? – Black.
对了
Very good!
红 -喝酒
Red. – Take a drink!

Wow…
红还是黑
Red or black?

Er…
红 -喝酒吧 朋友
Red. – Drink, my friend!
你 你一个都没猜中
You… You haven’t got a one!

Shh!
妈的
‘Shit!
我不卖♥♥
‘I sell shit.’
不卖♥♥
I sell shit.
妈的
Shit.
这艘船快要沉了
The ship is going under.
这艘船快要沉了
‘The ship is going under!’
请求救援
‘Mayday.’
呼救 呼救 呼救 这艘船快要沉了
‘Mayday! Mayday! Mayday! The ship is going under!
紧急通知
‘This is an emergency call.
这艘船快要沉了
‘The ship is going under!’
女士 你还好吗 女士
Ma’am? Are you okay, ma’am?
这艘船快要沉了
‘The ship is not going under.
我是本艘船的新任船长
‘This is the new owner of the ship speaking!
并且作为一名信仰共♥产♥主义的船长
‘And as the communist captain
我现在决定此次航行目的地为古巴
‘now is setting course for Cuba,
我们想去和你谈谈政♥治♥
‘we want to discuss politics with you!’
别说了
Stop!
别紧张 我会买♥♥下 -我不是共♥产♥主义者
Relax. I will buy… – I’m not a communist!
我不是共♥产♥主义者 我是马♥克♥思♥主义者
I am not a communist. I’m a Marxist.
实际上 你根本别无选择
Or actually, you don’t have a choice.
在共♥产♥主义专♥政♥的制度下 你只能听话
Just like in a communist dictatorship, you have to listen.
你甚至不能擅自把广播关了 -托马斯
‘You can’t even turn off the volume!’ – Thomas?
但我能关 -托马斯
‘But I can.’ – Thomas?
我能把音量调小 也能把音量调大
‘Turn it down, and I can turn it up!
再大 再大 再大
‘Up! Up! Up!
新的船主正在讲话
‘New owner of the ship is speaking!’
迪米特里 -噢 好的
‘Dimitri!’ – ‘Oh, okay!
可是你 你是共♥产♥主义者 对吧 -我不是 不是啊
‘But you, you are communist, huh?’ – ‘I’m not, no!’
卡尔·马♥克♥思♥写了《共♥产♥党宣言》
‘Karl Marx wrote “The Communist Manifesto”.
所以你是共♥产♥主义者 -不 这是不一样的
‘So you are a communist.’ – ‘No! No! There’s a difference.’
在唯物论里 你相信理论 你就是唯心主义者
‘In materialism, you… you believe in theory. You are idealist.’
这东西 这东西开了 抱歉
‘This thing is… This thing is on. Sorry.
不过趁你在这 我就说吧 呃
‘But while I have you, let me just say that, er…
可以肯定 我们不是在去避税港的路上
‘we are not on our way to tax paradise, that’s for sure.’
我们都知道你的税务计划 你的避税行为
‘We all know about your tax planning, your tax avoidance,
你没有交该交的税
‘you don’t pay your fair share…’
别胡说了 快交税
‘Stop bullshit and pay taxes!’
快交税 别放狗屁了 快交税
Pay taxes! Stop the bullshit and pay taxes!
没错 就是你这个俄♥罗♥斯♥守财奴在胡说八道
Yes, that is from your resident Russian capitalist pig.
我没生你气 就像卡尔·马♥克♥思♥说的
‘I’m not angry with you, it’s like Karl Marx said:
人类所固有的东西 我都具备
‘”Anything human is not alien to me.”
而且我理解你的贪婪行径是由于
‘And I understand that your greedy behavior is just the result
你在金融的金字塔中身处高位
‘of your position in a financial hierarchy.
你很有钱 你可太有钱了
‘That you’re rich. That you’re filthy rich.
但你不能自己有钱 就想让世界上的其他人都没钱
‘But you can’t be rich, and expect the rest of the world to be poor.’
当你畅享富裕的生活时
And while you’re swimming in abundance,
世界上其他地方都处在水深火热之中
the rest of the world is drowning in misery.
本不该是这样的
That’s not the way it’s meant to be.
我知道你还是有善心的
And I know you have a good heart in there, somewhere.
你这个富得流油的俄♥罗♥斯♥守财奴
You filthy, capitalist, Russian pig.
你的心很好
You have a good heart.
你不仅仅是一个俄♥罗♥斯♥疯子 狗屁商人
You’re not just a crazy Russian… shit seller.
我不是优秀的 嘿 我不是优秀的
I’m not a great… Hey! I’m not a great…
社费 我是狗屁色
Sosh… I’m a shit sho…
我是狗屁色 我是他大爷的社♥会♥主♥义♥者
I’m a shit sho… I’m a shit socialist.
因为我拥有得太多了
Because I have too much.
我的生活实在是什么也不缺了 我不是 我甚至不是
I have too much abundance in my life. I’m not… I’m not even…
我 我不是一个好的社♥会♥主♥义♥者
I… I’m not a worthy socialist.
我是该死的色费主义者
I’m a shit shoshialist.
把门打开 -嘿
Open the door. – Hey!
门锁了吗 -对
Is it locked? – Yeah.
托马斯 -开门
Thomas? – Open the door.
开门托马斯 -抱歉 这超出了我的职责
Open the door, Thomas. – I’m so sorry, that was irresponsible.
我们谈谈 -他要去哪
Let us talk. – Where’s he going?
开门我们说两句 开门
Open the door! Let us talk. Open the door.
托马斯
Thomas?
我们要讨论事情 很重要的事
‘We had a discussion, and it’s very important.’
这事有点蠢 但是个技术问题
And it was stupid. But it was a technical problem.
我把乘客吓坏了 -我们不知道
I have scared passengers… – We didn’t know.
现在你回自己的船舱 放轻松 我们来讨论一下
Now you go in your cabin. Relax, and we have discuss…
别说话了 -放轻松 宝拉 没事的
Stop talking! – Relax, Paula, it was okay.
谢谢你所做的一切工作 我真的很感激
Well, thank you for all your work. I really appreciate it.
托马斯 托马斯 托马斯 -你很好 你没被解雇
Thomas! Thomas! Thomas? – You are great. You are not fired.
我就是这艘船的新主人 -开门
I am the new owner of the ship. – Open this door!
我并不在意人们如何看待自己
‘How people perceive themselves is nothing that interests me.
很少有人会照着镜子说
‘There are very few that are gonna look in the mirror and say:
我看到的这个人是野蛮的怪物
‘”The person I see is a savage monster.”‘
相反 他们编造一些说辞来为所做的事辩解
Instead, they make up some construction that justifies what they do.
就是那样
And there it is.
你很有钱 所以你当慈善家 然后就可以在漏税的时候
You’re rich, so you’re a philanthropist, so you can cure your conscience
抚慰自己的良心
for not paying enough in tax.
社会贡献不足
‘Not contributing enough to society.’
妈妈 妈妈
Mama! Mama!
哦 讨厌
Ow! Shit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!