没错
Uh-huh.
在饭店的时候 那个账单
In the restaurant, with the bill…
账单怎么了
What about it?
你是故意不管它的 对吧
You intentionally didn’t pick that up, right?
是啊 -当然了
Yes. – Of course.
那你不会觉得尴尬吗
Didn’t that embarrass you?
不会
Nope.
但你赚的钱比我多 -这和钱没关系
But you make more money than I do. – It’s not about the money.
而且你说你本来打算付
And you said you were gonna pay…
其实不是谁挣得多的问题
It doesn’t really matter who makes more money.
那是什么
What is it about, then?
如果我
What if I…
怀孕了呢
…fall pregnant?
怀了我的孩子吗
With me?
如果我怀孕了没办法工作呢
What if I fall pregnant and I can’t go on working?
我需要知道我孩子的父亲愿意照顾我
I need to know that the person I’m with intends to take care of me.
不然我就是在浪费时间
Otherwise I’m wasting my time.
那我猜你说应该不是
Yeah, I guess you’re not the kind to work in…
在餐厅或者超♥市♥里工作吧
…a restaurant or a supermarket, are you?
无意冒犯
No offense.
我是个模特 亲爱的 而让我摆脱这种生活的唯一办法
I’m a model, honey, the only way for me to get out of this life
就是成为别人的花瓶老婆
is to become someone’s trophy wife.
所以这对你来说没有别的意义吗
So, there’s nothing else to this for you?
除了可能
Other than…
增加ins账号♥的粉丝什么的
…increasing the followers on our Instagram, and all of that.
这也是有意义的不是吗 -当然
It make sense, doesn’t it? – Sure.
我喜欢你 你喜欢我 对工作也又好处
I like you. You like me. It’s good for business.

Yeah.
没别的了 -没了
Nothing more? – Uh-hmm.
没了吗 -没了
Uh-hmm? – Uh-hmm.
那我们打赌
I’d like to put a bet on that.
好啊
Okay.
打赌 -对
Deal. – Yeah.
我们走着瞧
We’ll see.
我会让你爱上我的
I’ll make you love me.
真爱的那种 -哦 是吗
It’ll be real love as well. – Oh, yeah?
没错 -好
Yep. – Okay.
你会忘了什么花瓶老婆之类的瞎话
You’ll forget about this trophy shit.
然后爱上我
And you’ll love me.
豪华游轮的成功主要取决于两个重要时刻
‘The success of a luxury cruise mainly depends on two moments.
第一个是客人们登船时
‘Number one: the first hours the guests are onboard.
第二个则是客人们离开前
‘And number two: the last day the guests are onboard.
如果我们可以在这两个时候都打动他们
‘And if we can impress them on those two occasions,
那这次旅程才可能称得上是成功
‘then the cruise will probably be a success.’
我也不想听到任何人说
And I don’t want to hear anybody saying,
我们不用布置甲板了 他们吃完早饭就会离开的
“We don’t need to uncover the sundeck, they all leave after breakfast.”
不是这样 我想要的是每天都装点齐整
No. I want full set-up every morning.
不要找借口
No excuses.
坚持到最后一刻
Not even for the last hour.
总是回答 好的先生 好的女士
It’s always, “Yes, sir! Yes, ma’am!”
如果客人想要什么不合法的东西 或者
If there is an illegal substance they want, or…
或者想要独角兽
…a unicorn!
我们也要回答 好的先生 好的女士
“Yes, sir! Yes, ma’am!”
没错 -哇喔
Yes! – Whoo!
太棒了
Yes!
我知道作为服务人员是什么感受
I know, I know what it is to work for service.
我也知道大家都面临许多挑战
I know all the challenges you’re facing.
但我希望你们在那些时刻也要振作起来
But at these times, I ask of you to keep that chin up.
保持坚强
Stay strong.
时刻提醒自己
And try to remind yourself…
如果一切顺利的话
…if everything goes well…
等到旅程结束
…at the end of the cruise…
发财 发财 发财 -大家都可能收到
Money, money, money… – …you might be getting…
大笔的小费 -挣钱 挣钱 挣钱
…a very generous tip! – Money, money, money…
挣钱 挣钱 挣钱
Money! Money! Money!
挣钱 挣钱 挣钱
Money! Money! Money! Money! Money!
挣钱 -耶
Money! – Yes!
艾丽西娅 现在谁在船上
Alicia, who do we have onboard?
不用了
No…
客房♥保洁 -不用打扫了 谢谢
Housekeeping! – No. No, thank you.
您需要打扫房♥间吗 -不用了 谢谢
Do you want me to clean the room? – No, thanks.
好的 我30分钟之后再来问您
Okay, I’ll come back in 30 minutes?
不用 你再晚点过来吧 -一个小时后可以吗
No, you can come back a bit later. – Okay, one hour?
你晚点来就行了 好吗
Could you just come back later, please?
好的 我晚点再来 不好意思女士
Okay, I’ll come back later. Sorry, ma’am.
我先脱个外套
Let me change.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
嘿 -嘿
Hey! – Hey.
你干吗呢 -什么
What are you doing? – What?
你在和那个船员说话吗 -对啊
Are you talking to the crew? – Yeah…
你干吗要和他说话 -我就打了个招呼
Why are you talking to the crew? – I said hello.
啊 对 你冲他笑着打了招呼
Yeah, you smiled at him and said hello.
所以呢 -啊
So? – Ah…
说真的 亚雅 我们现在正坐在一起呢 你不应该
Seriously, Yaya, we’re sitting here together, you shouldn’t…
你不能那样 -哪样
You just don’t do that. – Do what?
如果我突然冲着那个美女船员笑 那
If I started smiling at the hot stewardess and…
那就 -你觉得她是个美女
You know… – You think she’s hot?
没有啊 但是如果她确实是 我冲她笑
No, but if she was, and I started smiling at her,
就像你刚刚一样 边笑边打招呼
and giggling and saying, “Hey,” like you did,
你也不会高兴吧
then you wouldn’t like it, would you?
你是吃醋了吗 -没有
Are you jealous? – No.
没有吗 -没有 我没有 我就是
No? – No, I’m not. I’m not. It’s just like…
我就是 你这么漂亮 然后
I mean, come on, look at you. And then…
然后那儿又来了一个帅哥 就是 他也不应该
And then a hot guy turns up. I mean, he shouldn’t be…
你觉得他是个帅哥
Do you think he’s hot?
还行吧
He’s alright.
你呢 -当然了
Do you? – Yeah!
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事 -你都说你觉得他很帅了
What the fuck, man? – You just said you thought he was hot!
不过你也不至于 就这么脱口而出吧 老天
But come on, you don’t have to… You said it very quickly. Jesus!
别想太多 行吗
Drop it, okay?
先生 您有什么需要吗
Can I help you, sir?
抱歉 太突然了 -什么事
Sorry, just quickly… – Yes?
我刚才在后甲板上看到你们的一名船员
I was on the rear deck, and one of your crew members was…
袒胸露乳 -是吗
…bare-chested. – Really?
对 好像还在抽烟什么的
Yeah, and like smoking and stuff.
非常抱歉 这样做确实不合适
Oh, I’m so sorry. That’s so inappropriate.
嗯 感觉有点 -当然
Yeah, it did feel a little bit… – No, of course.
我会处理的 十分抱歉
I’ll take care of that. I’m so sorry.
可能也不算大问题 -但在船上不允许这样
Maybe it’s not a big issue… – No, but it’s not acceptable here.
我觉得我应该告知你 我不想小题大做
I thought I’d just let you know, cos… Yeah, I didn’t wanna make anything of it.
非常感谢 不会再发生这种事了
Well, thank you so much. It won’t happen again, sir.
我保证 -好 谢了
I promise you that. – Alright, thanks.
艾丽西娅 -嗯
Alicia? – Yeah?
甲板上有个船员没穿上衣
There’s a crew member up on deck with no shirt on.
没穿上衣 -对
No shirt on? – Yes.
打扰 嗯
Sorry. Just, er…
什么事
Yes?
可以看一下婚戒吗
Is it possible to look at the engagement rings?
可以 当然可以了 -可以吗
Yes. Yes, of course! – Is that alright?
当然可以
Definitely, yes. Okay.
这枚戒指真漂亮 是24k金的
This is a beautiful ring. This is 24-carat gold.
中间有一颗0. 9克拉的钻石
And we have a point nine diamond in the middle,
戒环每侧都嵌有四颗碎钻
and we have four brilliants on every side of the band.
很漂亮的一枚戒指 -确实不错
It’s a very beautiful ring. – Yes. It’s really nice.
您需要我试戴给您看吗
Do you want me to try it on so you can see it on a hand?
可以 -是吗
Oh, okay, yeah. – Yeah?
你不介意吗 -当然不介意
If you don’t mind? – No, of course.

Hmm…
不错吧
Yeah?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!