你没有
No, you didn’t?
真的吗 一次都没有
Really? Once?
泰芮丝 哇
Therese… Wow!
在哪里
Where is it?
给我 -快拿着 快拿着
Give it to me! – Take it! Take it.
你怎么跟个小孩似的 把哨子给我
You’re acting like children. Give me the whistle!
现在就给我
Give me the whistle now!
太孩子气了
So childish!

Hey…
那是什么啊 -你看到了吗
Pirate? What was it? – Did you see it?
到底是什么 -我也不知道
What was it? – I don’t know what it is.
这是在干嘛 -他们正在抓什么东西
What’s going on? – They’re hunting something.
我们别过去 -什么
No. We don’t go there. What?
来这边 -嘘
Come on, guys! – Shh!
奈尔森 把那个给我
Nelson, give me that.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
妈的
Fuck…
是个母的
It’s a female.
千掉它
Kill it.
哇哦 -呀
Whoo! – Ya!
它动了 它动了
It’s moving. It’s moving.
什么 -它还没死 它还没死
What? – It’s not dead. It’s not dead.
它还在动 -还没死
It’s moving. – It’s not dead.
他在干嘛 -不不不
What’s he doing? – No, no, no.
啊 再来 再来一次
Ah, again! Do it again!
雅尔莫 打它的头
Jarmo! Jarmo… la tempe.
嘿 成功了
Hey, you did it!
猎手雅尔莫 超级猎手 太棒了
Hunter Jarmo! Big hunter! Come on!
给他掌声 嘿 -雅尔莫 雅尔莫 雅尔莫
Give him applause! Hey! – Jarmo! Jarmo! Jarmo…
超级猎驴人 -来来来 讲两句
Big donkey hunt! – Come on, speech!
好好好 -驴的童话故事
Okay, okay! – The donkey fairytale…
好耶 -非常感谢
Yeah, yeah, yeah! – Thank you very much.
杀了一头驴 那可是个大成就
Okay… To kill a donkey, it may be a great achievement.
但还有一个比这更厉害
But there’s one thing that’s so much greater.
那就是画一个驴 -画一个 没错
To paint! – To paint, yes!
画一头驴
To paint a donkey!
没错
Yes!
我们来看看画得怎么样
Let’s take a look at the expression.
这是谁画的 -是我
Who did this one? – Me.
腿靠得太近了 都并到一起了
Okay, the feet are close, close together.
这头驴想被栓起来
This donkey wants to be in control.
但它看起来好像很害怕
But it looks almost scared.
你想让这头驴
You want to tell this donkey to…
别那么害怕
…to not be so scared.
甩开束缚 跳跃着穿过田野
To lose control and bound away across the fields,
快活地摇着尾巴
wildly waving its tail!
当然啦 它还会犯错 -卡尔 你在干什么
Sure, it will make mistakes… – Carl, what are you doing?

Huh?
卡尔 -怎么了
Carl? – Yeah.
你手在干嘛
What are you doing with your hand?
哪只手 -认真的吗
Which one? – Seriously?
我的手就在椅子上放着
I’m just resting it on the chair.
为什么你的手会在她椅子上的夹克底下
Why is your hand under her jacket on a chair?
什么啊
What…?
这只是 我不知道 它就在那了
It was just… I don’t know, it was there,
就放在椅子的 一边
resting on the side of… the chair.
我要到了 要到了
I’m coming. I’m coming!
我要到了
I’m coming…
我没法集中 -天啊
Oh, I can’t concentrate… – Oh, God!
好吧 你知道的
Okay, you know…
如果你不行 告诉我就是了 我不想逼你
…if you can’t handle it, just tell me, nobody’s forcing you to do anything.
我们得偷偷摸摸地躲着大家
It’s just all this fucking sneaking around and hiding things from everyone.
让人很难受 我觉得我快受不了了
It’s too much. It’s… it’s becoming unbearable.
我是说 他们显然不喜欢我们在这里干这个
I mean, they’re obviously not happy with what we’re doing in here.
好吧 那我们就直接告诉他们真♥相♥好了
Okay, so… Let’s just… tell them the truth.
你给予我一些东西 我也会给你回报
You give me something, and I give you something in return.
你知道这让我陷入了什么境地吗
You realize what position that puts me in?
不知道
No.
谁不知道你就是个卖♥♥肉的婊♥子♥
Well, just because it’s more open that you’re a flesh peddler,
但是他们不一定能接受
it doesn’t mean they’re gonna accept the fact
你用普通的食物来换取性♥爱♥
that you’re buying sex with the common food.
哇哦
Wow…
拜托 我不是
Oh, come on, I didn’t…
你知道我在这岛上干了多少活儿吗
Do you know the amount of work I put into this island?
我每天打鱼 生火 -我知道 我知道
I go fishing every day, I make fire… – I know, I know.
我得对这里的所有人负责 -我知道 非常抱歉 我知道
I’m responsible for everybody here! – I know, I’m sorry, I know.
这点儿好处都不能给我吗 -当然了 当然能了
Shouldn’t that give me an advantage? – Yeah, yeah, of course.
好吧 -你想做什么就做什么 我明白的
Okay! – You deserve to do what you want, I know.
最荒唐的是 如果我们是夫妻
The absurd thing is that, if we were a couple,
他们根本不会在乎我们在这做什么
they wouldn’t care what we did in here.
但是 说真的 也许我们就该这么做 我们就该继续这样
But, really, maybe we should just do that, maybe we should just get on with it.
我不知道 可能在公开场合亲一下 牵个手什么的
I don’t know, kiss a little bit in public and hold hands.
那样是不是会舒服一点 -那么 亚雅呢
Surely that would be easier? – What about Yaya?
我会和亚雅谈谈的 我得像个成年人那样
I would have a conversation with Yaya. I would have to be an adult about it.
理清我们的关系 我想这样大概也会让她舒服一点
And figure it out, but… I think it would be easier for her, probably.
她也得处理这些流言蜚语
I mean, she’s having to deal with all this gossip as well.
卡尔 我不知道
Carl, I… I don’t know.
你想让我和亚雅分手吗
Do you want me to break up with Yaya?
不想 -不想吗
No. – No?
应该是你做决定 而不是我
That’s your decision, not mine.
我也没想让你来做 我只是问问你想法
I’m not asking you to do it, I’m just seeing what you think about it.
我知道 但你不可以让我夹在你们俩中间
I know, but that doesn’t mean that you can put me in-between the two of you.

Okay, okay.
这对你来说完全没坏处啊
It’s kind of a perfect scenario for you, I mean…
你得到了你想要的 还没有什么义务
You get what you want, you have no obligations,
不用负责任
no responsibilities, you know.
你怎么非要让事情变得这么复杂
Why do you have to make everything so complicated?
因为我得清楚这到底是怎么一回事 阿比盖尔
Because I feel like I need to know where this is going, Abigail.
快活就好了
Let’s just have fun.
不行 我想解决好现在的问题
No, but I need to try to deal with this situation.
我不想再惹
I… I don’t wanna piss off…
不想再惹任何人不高兴了
I don’t wanna annoy anyone anymore.
你还记得你来这的第一个晚上说了什么吗
Do you remember what you said the first night you were here?
记得吗
What did you say?
我爱你 因为你给了我鱼
“I love you, you give me fish.”
没错
Exactly.
你知道为什么这句话那么动听吗
And do you know why that is so beautiful?
不知道 -像你一样
No. – Like you…
为什么 -因为这是一句实话
Why? – Because it’s the truth.
奈尔森 你是海盗吗
So, Nelson… you’re a pirate, huh?
行了 别闹了
Come on, stop it.
好 如果我是海盗 你会问我什么
Okay. If I was a pirate, what would you ask me?
你能赚多少钱
How much money do you make?
果然
Yeah, of course.
我也不知道 大概 三千欧元吧
I don’t know, like… 3,000 euros.
一趟挣三千 -嗯 一趟
On one attack? – Yeah, one attack.
成功的话
If we succeed.
你这也是给人打工的啊
So, you work on commission, huh?
是啊 -我去
Yeah. – Shit!
钱不都给别人赚走了
The client is making all money?
是啊 但要是你有自己的船就能赚多点
Yeah, but you can make more if you have your own boat.
三千欧 真是疯了
3,000 euros… Come on, you’re crazy.
我女朋友可难养了
My girlfriend is expensive.
怎么的 你女朋友靠你给钱
What? You invest in your girlfriend?
是啊 -啊
Yeah. – Ah…
你应该让她养你
You should do it the other way around.
然后你的钱花在工作上 买♥♥条船 然后就有更多的女孩来找你
Invest in business, buy a boat, and the girls will come to you.
是吗
Yeah?
当然 我知道 哈哈
Sure, I know. Ha-ha!

Hey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!