Everything’s changed.
一切都变了
I probably need a minute to make it all fit in my head.
我或许需要些时间去适应这一切
It’s a lot to process all at once.
实在太突然了
Look,go. I’ll be here.
听着 去吧 我会在这的
You just make sure you come back.
你只要保证自己能安全回来
Sir.
长官
The innocent who witnessed…
那些无辜目击者…
…they’ve been silenced?
…他们会保持沉默吗?
But otherwise unharmed, as ordered.
他们毫发无损 按照您的命令做的
Show me what you have. -Yes,sir.
给我看你的情报 是 长官
Two Death Dealers were killed.
两个死亡使者被杀
We found no Lycan bodies.
我们没发现狼人的尸体
Apparently they were using a new kind of ammunition…
显然他们使用了新式武器…
…some sort of UV round.
…一种紫外线子弹
Amelia?
阿米莉娅呢?
No one survived.
没有生还者
It seems Kraven’s men might have been present…
看来克莱恩的手下有可能在场…
…but they did nothing to prevent it.
…不过他们并没有阻止事件的发生
And Viktor?
维克多呢?
And no trace of Marcus amongst the ashes?
残局里没有马库斯的痕迹吗?
It seems he destroyed his own coven,sir.
他好像把自己的老巢给烧了 长官
It was never his coven.
那才不是他的老巢呢
We need to go.
我们得走了
Give me a moment.
让我独自呆会儿
There you are.
找到你了!
How you doing?
你好!
Thank you.
谢谢
「俄语」
迈克尔·科威
「俄语」
You’ve got to get away from me.
滚开
Get away from me!
滚开!
「俄语」
Hello?
喂?
There.
那儿
Michael Corvin.
迈克尔·科威
Get the men up there. Now.
马上调派人手过去
Get the fuck away from me.
他妈的给我滚开
Stop. Stop.
站住 站住!
Shit.
该死!
Michael. Oh,shit.
迈克尔 哦 见鬼!
Here. Take it. -No.
来 喝我的血 不
Michael,you’ll die.
迈克尔 你会死的
Shit.
妈的
Can you move?
你能动吗?
We need to go.
我们必须躲起来
Marcus.
马库斯
I know what you’ve done,Selene.
我知道你做了些什么 瑟丽琳
Viktor deserved his fate and Kraven was no better.
维克多该死 克莱恩也是一样
Kraven has already reaped the rewards of his own misdeeds.
克莱恩已经得到了应有的下场
And Viktor…
至于维克多…
Viktor deserved his fate…
维克多死几十次…
…many times over.
…也是活该
A terrible business…
他对你家族的大屠♥杀♥…
…the slaying of your family.
…做得太差了
Yet so much effort was spent…
然而他费尽心思…
…to conceal this matter from me.
…对我隐瞒了这个事实
What do you suppose Viktor had to hide?
你说维克多为什么要隐瞒呢?
Or perhaps it is you,Selene…
而也许 是你吧 瑟丽琳…
…as the last of your wretched family…
…作为你肮脏家族的最后一员…
…who has something to hide.
…是你有什么东西想瞒着我
Go!
快跑
那是什么鬼东西?
介意让我来开车吗?
Get in.
进去
Dead or alive, you will give me what I want.
无论生死 你都要给我我想要的东西
You okay?
你还好吧?
He’s a hybrid,isn’t he? -Yes.
他是个混血儿 对吗?是的
He wanted this. Why?
他想要这个 为什么呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
But we have another problem.
不过我们又有麻烦了
Turn off up here.
从这边开上去
Shit. All right,get down.
见鬼 好吧 趴下
Keep your foot on the gas, but stay down.
脚踩在油门上 趴好
Hold on.
坚持住
Stay down.
别起身
Come on.
来吧
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Jesus Christ.
老天啊
There’s really no need.
真的不需要
I’ll be right back.
我去去就回
All right,let me see.
好吧 让我看看
See?
看到了?
No need.
不需要
Area secure,sir.
长官 区域安全了
Sun’s setting.
日落了
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
The supplies were taken. Used weapons were left behind.
装备被拿走了 废旧武器被留下了
The tavern events occurred before dawn,so they couldn’t have got far.
酒馆滋事发生在黎明来之前 所以他们走不远
Remain airborne for the moment. I’m sure they’ll reappear…
继续空中搜查 我肯定他们在什么时候…
…in good time.-Yes,sir.
会再次出现的 是 长官
I’ve seen this before, when I was a child.
我小时候见过这个东西
I’ve held it.
我当时把它拿在手里
When it was open,like this.
当时它就像这样打开着
How is that possible?
怎么可能呢?
I don’t know.
我不知道
But I know someone that might.
但我认识个可能知道的人
Andreas Tanis.
安德雷斯·泰里斯
He was the official historian of the covens.
他是联盟的官方史学家
He fell from favour after documenting what Viktor considered malicious lies.
因为他收录了维克多认为有恶意的谎言 所以失宠了
Of course,as it turns out, he was probably telling the truth.
当然 后来发现诸多记载确有其事
What happened to him?
后来他怎么了?
He was exiled over 300 years ago.
他300年前被流放了
Three hundred years?
300年了?
What makes you think we’ll find him now?
你怎么肯定我们现在能找到他?
I was the one who exiled him.
是我押送流放他的
Looks like a monastery.
看起来像个修道院
It used to be. More like a prison now.
以前是的 现在几乎变成了一所监狱
Tanis has been hiding there since Viktor’s order.
自从维克多下令以来 泰里斯就一直在这里藏身
We’ll be the first people he’s seen in centuries.
我们将会是他在几个世纪以来首次看见的人
That’s odd. -What?
真奇怪 怎么了?
I don’t remember this gate being here before.
我不记得以前有这扇门
Take this.
拿着这个
Shit.
见鬼
Go back!
回去!
Gotcha.
抓住你了
Fuck.
妈的
I knew it was you,Selene.
我知道是你 瑟丽琳
The stench of Viktor’s blood still lingers in your veins.
你的血管里还散发着维克多身上的腥臭味
Tanis.
泰里斯
I see your aim hasn’t improved.
我看你瞄准的功夫还没什么长进
You haven’t changed.
你一点都没变
You don’t scare me,Selene.
你吓不倒我 瑟丽琳
Well,we’re gonna have to work on that.
好吧 那我们就试试看吧
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Your exile seems a bit more comfortable than I remember.
你的流放生活比我记忆中的好得多
How does a Vampire have Lycan bodyguards?
什么时候吸血鬼开始有狼人保镖了?
A gift.
他们是礼物
From a most persuasive client.
来自一个很有说服力的客户
Lucian.
卢西安
Why would Lucian wanna protect you?
为什么卢西安要保护你?
Because he was trading with them.
因为他和他们有交易
UV rounds.
紫外线子弹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!