Please,I beg you.
不要 求你了
Who could stop him. Perhaps I could arrange a meeting.
可以阻止他的人 我可以让你们见面
Go to pier 17. Ask for Lorenz Macaro.
去17号♥码头 找洛伦兹·迈卡洛
How do we know Tanis isn’t setting us up?
我们怎么知道泰里斯不是在骗我们?
He’s not brave enough to set me up.
他还没有敢骗我的胆量
你们非法侵入这里
慢慢走出车子 以便让我看到你们的手
我们是来见洛伦兹·迈卡洛的
走出车子 慢慢地!
让我看到你们的手
想看看我们的手 是吗?
You can go.
你们可以走了
You’re familiar with this,then?
很熟悉吧?
Intimately.
非常熟悉
You’re Alexander Corvinus.
你是亚历山大·科维努斯
There was a time that I was known by that name.
有个时期我叫过那名字
By any name, I am still your forefather.
不论叫什么 我始终是你的祖先
How have you stayed hidden all these years?
这些年来你是怎么隐藏你的行踪的?
For centuries I’ve stood by and watched the havoc
几世纪以来 我一直在旁观我的孩子…
…my sons have wrought upon each other and upon humanity.
…他们自己之间 还有给人类造成的巨大浩劫
Not the legacy I prayed for…
这并非是那个早晨我迎接他们来到这个世界上的时候…
…the morning I watched them enter this world.
…我所祈祷的遗赠
And a tiresome duty…
还有一项讨厌的职责…
…keeping the war contained, cleaning up the mess…
…抑止战争的爆发、清除混乱…
…hiding my family’s unfortunate history.
…掩藏我家族不幸的历史
Couldn’t you have stopped it? -Yes.
难道你没曾阻止过吗?是啊
Could you kill your own sons?
你们能杀了你自己的亲生儿子吗?
You know what Marcus will do.
你明明知道马库斯都会做些什么
If he finds me, he finds William’s prison.
如果他找到我 他就找到了威廉监牢的位置
You need to help us stop him.
你一定要帮我们阻止他
You are asking me to help you kill my son?
你来恳求我帮你杀了我的亲生儿子?
You?
你?
A Death Dealer?
一个死亡使者?
How many innocents did you kill…
你在六个世纪里…
…in the six-century quest to avenge your family?
…为了给你的家族复仇 又杀死了多少人呢?
Spare me your self-righteous declarations.
别跟我来这套正义宣言
You are no different from Marcus and even less noble than William.
你和马库斯没有什么区别 甚至连威廉都不如
At least he cannot control his savagery.
至少他是因为无法控制他的怒火
Anything I’ve done can be laid at your feet.
我所有的罪过都可以怪到你头上
Hundreds of thousands have died because of your inability to accept…
几十万人无辜被杀害 就是因为你无法接受…
…that your sons are monsters, that they create monsters.
…你儿子是一个怪物的事实 而且他们还创造出更多的怪物
You could’ve stopped all of this.
你当初可以阻止这一切的发生
Do not come grovelling to me…
别因为你比你的对手弱小…
…simply because you are weaker than your adversary.
…就到我这里来娓娓乞求
You know the devastation William caused before he was captured.
你也知道威廉没有被关起来之前造成的惨剧
He cannot be set free.
他不能被释放出来
Wa… No,wait. You’re no match for him.
噢…不 等等 你不是他的对手
Soon,brother.
快了 兄弟
No.

Father.
父亲
No.

They’ve gone. There,there,my child.
他们已经死了 好了 好了 我的孩子
You are safe now.
你现在安全了
No. Michael.
不要 迈克尔
Look at me.
看着我
Michael.
迈克尔
Shit.
该死的
Please.
快醒醒
Please.
醒醒
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
快啊
Fuck.
妈的
Hello,Father.
你好 父亲
You are unwelcome in my presence.
我不欢迎你的到来
The predictable heart that never thaws.
一颗可以永不停息的心脏
Pity it beats within such a fool.
可惜在一个蠢人体内跳动
The eldest of the immortals…
不死族中的大长老…
…yet you have made no attempt to seize your destiny.
…却从未尝试过去把握自己的命运
We are oddities of nature,you and I. Nothing more.
我们是自然界中的异类 仅此而已
This is a world for humanity.
这是一个人类的世界
And that petty sentiment explains why you rejected your sons?
你这些多愁善感 就是你抛弃你亲生儿子的原因?
Why you stood by for over half a millennium…
为什么你在过去半个世纪里…
…as William suffered alone in darkness?
…让威廉独自在黑暗中受尽折磨?
No,Father.
不 父亲
I have no respect for your petty sentiment.
我对您的多愁善感无法苟同
Viktor’s key. Where is it?
维克多的钥匙 在哪儿?
Whatever plan you have for William is futile.
无论你对威廉有怎样的计划 那都是没用的
You cannot control your brother. -Oh,I am stronger now.
你无法控制他 哦 我现在也更强壮了
And our bond is greater than you have ever wanted to acknowledge.
而且我们的关系也远比你原先想承认的要好
You’re wrong.
你错了
Soon you’ll be drowning in Lycans, just like before.
不久 你就会像以前一样失败的
Oh,not Lycans,Father…
哦 没有狼人了 父亲…
…or Vampires.
…也没有吸血鬼了
A new race,created in the image of their maker…
一个新的种族 将由他们的制♥造♥者创造…
…their new god:
…他们新的上帝
Me.
那就是我
And a true god…
而真正的上帝…
…has no father.
…是没有父亲的
You will fail.
你必将失败
Get the kit.-No.
拿医疗箱来 不要
Please,sir,let us help you.
求你了 长官 让我们帮助你
The time has come,my friend.
我的期限已到 朋友
Find the girl.
去找那个女孩
Bring her to me.
带她来见我
No,wait. Wait.
不 等一等
If you want Marcus, you’ll need Alexander’s help.
如果你想找到马库斯 你需要亚历山大的帮助
Don’t leave him here.
不要把他留在这里
Did he get the pendant? -Yes.
他得到挂件了吗?是的
He’s too powerful for you alone.
他对你一个人来说太强大了
You are the only one older than he is…
你是唯一比他年长的人…
…the only one stronger.
…也是唯一比他强壮的人
You could have killed him yourself.
你本可以亲自杀了他
No matter what he’s become…
不管他变成什么样…
…he is my son.
…他始终是我的儿子
You are the last hope left.
你是唯一的希望
There is only one way to defeat him.
只有一种方法可以阻止他
Quickly,now…
现在 快…
…before there is no more legacy left in my veins.
…在我的血液里的遗赠消失之前
What will I become?
我会变成什么?
The future.
未来
Go now.
现在去吧
We’re getting close.
我们已经接近了
Head back around towards the river.
调头 绕到河那边
I don’t see a way inside.
我没有看到任何入口
There used to be a river entrance just there.
以前应该有一个河道入口
It must be submerged now.
现在一定被淹没了
Looks like we’re getting wet.
我们要潜水了
Closer.
准备好了
Selene.
瑟丽琳
William.
威廉
Wait.
等等
No,William. Stop.
不要 威廉
Be still,brother.
停下 兄弟
It’s me.
是我
I’d no sooner harm you than myself.
我是不会伤害你的
Which way?
往哪边走?
Is this it?
就是这里?
He’s already here.
他已经到了
What is that?
那是什么?
Nothing. Let’s go.
没什么 我们走
We’re too late.
我们太迟了
After him. -Get behind him.
跟着他 到他后面
Impressive.
令人刮目相看

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!