他们一定很快让我们下来
I’m sure they’ll have us down any minute.
大伙儿 觉得哇哩乐园怎么样
Well, guys, what’d you think of Walley World?
是啊
Yeah.
听着 孩子们 这几天的相处对我意义重大
Listen, boys. I can’t tell you how much it’s meant to me to spend all this time with you.
这世上我最爱的就是你们
I love you more than anything in the world.
而且如果可以 我会每天陪你们
And if I could, I’d spend every single day with you.
所以一周后见
So, we’ll see you in a week.
等等 怎么回事
Wait, what’s going on?
彼得森家会在奥黑尔机场接你们
Petersons are gonna pick you up at O’Hare,
你们就跟他们住几天
and you’ll stay with them.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
我很久前就该带你去的地方
Someplace I shoulda taken you a long time ago.
你怎么有飞巴黎的免费票
How did you get free tickets to Paris?
-动用身为飞行员的人脉啰 -你太棒了
-I used my connections as a pilot. -Oh, you’re amazing.
你是我的女王 值得获得女王礼遇
Well, you are my queen, and you deserve to be treated like one.
我知道这不是头等舱…
I know it’s not exactly first-class…
也不是经济舱
or coach.
老公 这很完美了
Honey, it’s perfect.
是吗
Yeah?
那么…
So…
要飞多久
how long is the flight?
12小时
12 hours.
完美
Perfect.
黛比什么都干

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!