你什么时候开始想播报气象的
When did you first know the weather?
这个…
Well…
-黛比你还好吗 -什么 什么
-You all right, Deb? -What? What?
嘿 有母牛
Hey! There’s a cow!
哦 不是母牛 是食用公牛
Oh, not a cow. That’s a steer.
这头能赚6000元 纯种的安格斯牛肉
That there is $6000 worth of juicy, Purebred Angus beef.
斯通的新嗜好是养牛 还给它们取名
It’s Stone’s new passion, raising cattle. He’s even named them.
拿去吧
Here ya go, boy.
好耶 好好享用
Here. Oh, that’s it.
爸 那不就是…
Dad, isn’t that…
同类相食 是的
Cannibalism? Yeah.
要是明天起得早…
Say, if you boys wanna get up early tomorrow,
你们能看我把这些畜生赶入围栏
you can watch me herd these suckers into the corral.
-哦 -等一下 等一下
-Oh. -Wait a minute, wait a minute.
你自己放牧
You herd them yourself?
我是男人 是吧
I’m a man, aren’t I?

Yes.
斯通 不确定你缺不缺帮手 但我很乐意帮忙
Uh, hey, Stone, not sure if you need a hand out there, but I’d love to help.
当然 拉斯 如果你愿意 我随时欢迎好帮手
Yeah, sure thing, Russ, if you’re up for it. I can always use an extra set of hands.
我天生就是好帮手
Well, I was born with an extra set of hands.
这说法很诡异
That’s an odd thing to say.
不过你知道 我觉得这可以成为你这趟旅行的高♥潮♥
But you know, I-I-I reckon this’ll be the highlight of your trip.
真正高♥潮♥要留到哇哩乐园…
Well, the real highlight, of course, will be when we get to Walley World…
我带家人坐迅猛龙时
and I take my family on the Velociraptor.
我觉得真是诡异
I think it is so weird.
我不明白在老爸在哇哩乐园暴走之后
I don’t know why you want to go back to Walley World
你怎么还会想去
after Dad flipped out there.
奥黛莉 爸是因为爱我们 要我们相亲相爱才暴走
Audrey, Dad flipped out because he loved us and wanted us to be close.
我们以前是的
And we were.
那是我对家人的最大希望
And that’s all I want for my family.
你真搞笑
You’re such a clown.
你才搞笑
You’re a clown.
宝贝 宝贝 我想拉斯蒂说得对
Babe, baby, I-I think Rusty’s right.
你知道 家庭是世上最重要的事
You know, family is the most important thing there is.
沾了点东西
Little somethin’.
也许夏天我们能带库柏宝宝去旅行
You know, maybe we’ll take baby Cooper on a trip this summer.
-好但别去哇哩乐园 -打死不去
-Yeah, not to Walley World. -Oh, God, no.
-那样太蠢了 -蠢透了
-‘Cause that’d be stupid. -That’d be stupid.
那巴黎呢
How ’bout Paris?
好耶
Oui!
好 好 好耶
Oui, Oui, Oui!
那回来后我或许能找个兼♥职♥工作
And then, when we get back, I can maybe get a part-time job?
我还有一口气就不行 甜心
Well, not while there’s breath in my body, sweetheart.
你知道 亲爱的 我真替你妹妹高兴
You know, honey, I am… I’m really happy for your sister.
-是吗 -真的
-Yeah? -Seriously.
她和斯通看起来很相爱 真好
She and Stone seem really in love. It’s nice.
斯通给我的裤子胯下真的很松
These pants Stone gave me are really stretched out in the crotch, though.
怪了 为什么胯下会松…
That’s weird. Why would they be stretched out in the…
-天晓得 -难怪
-God, I don’t know. -Oh, shit.
你觉得他们这栋房♥子花了多少钱买♥♥的
How much you think they paid for this house?

Whoa.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.

Whoa.
哦 要我去问问奥黛莉有没有香氛蜡烛吗
Oh! Should I see if Audrey has a yankee candle?
别管香氛蜡烛了 我现在就要
Fuck the yankee candle. I wanna do this now.
-天啊你真性感 -你怎么发♥情♥了
-Oh, God, you’re so sexy. -Oh, what has gotten into you?
我的天
Oh, my God.
什么 什么 什么 什么
What? What, what, what?
是因为他吧
This is because of him, isn’t it?
什么 谁
What? Who?
因为谁
Because of who?
因为斯通
Because of Stone.
什么
What?!
这就是你为什么那么饥渴地跳上我的身体
That’s why you’re jumping my bones!
你满脑子是他
You’re just thinking of him!
这太荒唐了
That’s ridiculous.
那怎么在我们跟他共度一晚后…
Then how come the one night we’re hangin’ around with him,
你就变得春情荡漾
you turn into some kind of sexual character?
我不知道你想歪了什么 但我告诉你…
I don’t know where you’re going with this, but I can tell you right…
你的婚戒呢
Where’s your wedding ring?
哦 哦 我的天啊
Oh. Oh, my God.
来这里之前你脱下婚戒
Before we got here, you took off your wedding ring?
不 我没脱 拉斯蒂 是松掉了
No, I didn’t. Rusty, it was loose.
你记得戒指有多松吧
You remember how loose it was?
我一定是在哪里搞丢了
And… and I-I m-must’ve just dropped it somewhere.
你打什么算盘 黛比
What was the plan, Deb?
不戴婚戒出现 他就会以为你是单身
Show up without a ring, and he’ll think you’re single?
我跟丈夫和两个孩子一起 他怎么会以为我单身
How’s he gonna think that I’m single if I’m here with my husband and my two children?
-我不知道那是你的如意算盘 -我才没有…
-I don’t know. It was your plan. -It was not my pl…

Okay.
是的 斯通是很有魅力的男人 好吧
Yes. Stone is an impressive man, okay?
但我是嫁给你的 拉斯蒂
But I married you, Rusty.
我也很抱歉弄丢婚戒…
And I am so sorry that I lost my ring,
但我绝对绝对绝对不可能故意脱下来
but I would never, ever, ever take it off on purpose.
我知道 我知道 我只是…
I know. I know. I just…
我抓狂了 对不起 我只是…
I freaked out. I’m sorry. I just…
咱们再买♥♥一个给你
We’ll get you another ring.
我喜欢原来的那个
I liked that one.
嘿 你们穿了衣服吧
Hey. Y’all decent?
-是的嗨 -嘿
-Yes. Hi. -Hey.
好 只是想确定你们晚上没缺什么
Okay. Just wanted to make sure y’all had everything you needed for the night.
都很好
Yep.

All right.
每年此时 这里真美 是吧
Man, it sure is beautiful here this time of year, ain’t it?
又安静 你们听
And quiet. Listen.
你们听到吗
You hear that?
-没有 -没错 寂静无声
-No. -Exactly. It’s perfect silence.

Mm.
啊 是啊
Ah. Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯 电视遥控器 好 我来给你们示范
Well, uh, TV remote. Okay, let me show ya.
能换频道…还有音量
We’ve got channels… And the volume.
开和关
On. Off.
-简单明了 -是啊
-Pretty straightforward. -Yeah.
-是啊 -嗯
-Yeah. -Mm-hmm.
好 好了
Okay. All right.
对了 如果你们渴了
Well, uh, if you get thirsty,
冰箱里有新鲜牛奶…
there’s, uh, fresh milk in the fridge…
还有 祝你们晚安了
and, uh, have yourselves a good night.
-嗯 -好
-Uh-huh. -Okay.
-晚安斯通 -晚安 斯通
-Night, Stone. -Good night, St-Stone.
老天
Man.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
他进来完全是为了炫耀他的六块肌
He totally just came in here to show off his six-pack.
嘿 早安
Hey, mornin’!
还真早
Barely.
你为什么要在早上6点牧牛
How come you gotta do this at 6 A.M.?
我7点半要到电视台…
Well, I gotta be at the station by 7:30…
播报”斯通·克兰戴尔的神准气象”
for Stone Crandall’s accuweather report.
嘿 你骑过这玩意吗
Hey, you ever ride one of these things?
嗯 没有 从来没有
Mm, no. Never have.
不过 想必不比开空中客车318复杂吧
But, uh, can’t imagine it’s more complicated than an Airbus A318.
是啊 精神可嘉
Yeah, well, that’s the spirit.
关键是沿着牛群边缘前后移♥动♥
Now, the key here is to move back and forth along the edge of the herd.
但保持距离 别吓到它们
You keep your distance, though. We don’t want to spook ’em.
知道了
Got it.

Okay.
有安全帽吗
Are there helmets?
有 但只给女人家用
Yeah, I keep them with the tampons.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!