It’s not on the list! – What’s not on the list?
继续下去 它一定在某个地方
Go ahead. It’s got to be somewhere.
井字游戏
Tic-tac-toe.
你进系统了 命令它解除导弹
You’re in. Order it to disarm the missiles.
不!不
No! No.
解出5个码了 已经一半了
Five numbers. It’s got half the code.
One.
把X放在中心位置 – 我知道
Put X in the centre square. – I know.
解出6个码了 – 你不可能赢的
Six up. – There’s no way you can win.
我知道 它不知道 它还没学到
I know that. It doesn’t. It hasn’t learned.
有方法让它玩自己吗?- 有的 玩家数量选零
Is there any way to make it play itself? – Yes. Number of players zero.
解出7个码了!
Seven!
快啊!学啊!可恶!
Come on. Learn, goddamn it.
解出8个码了
Eight.
它一定陷入无穷回路了 它正从系统其他地方调来动力
It must be caught in a loop. It’s taking power from the rest of the system.
解出9个码了
Nine numbers.
解出10个码了!它找到密♥码♥了 它要发射导弹了
Ten! It’s got the code. It’s going to launch.
康利上校 打电♥话♥给战略空军司令部 给我一份各个发射井发射状况报告
Colonel Conley, call SAC. Get me a launch status report.
戴维斯少校 给我接总统
Major Davis, get me the president.
干的怎么样了 上校?
How you doin’, Colonel?
接到基地外面的电缆断了 我正尝试用卫星
Land lines out of the mountain are dead. I’m trying satellites.
它在做什么?- 它正学习
What’s it doing? – It’s learning.
你好 法肯教授
Greetings, Professor Falken.
你好 约书亚
Hello, Joshua.
奇怪的游戏
Strange game.
唯一赢的方法是不玩
The only winning move is not to play.
来盘象棋怎么样?
How about a nice game of chess?
康利上校 降到战备状况5
Colonel Conley, take us to DEFCON 5.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!