你还能修改它吗?- 噢 我不知道…
Can you still change it? – Oh, I don’t know…
我不敢相信我这么笨 我应该就让你改的
I can’t believe I was so stupid. I should’ve just let you do it.
我不知道 它可能有点困难 – 为什么?
I don’t know. It might be kinda rough. – Why?
他们可能变更密♥码♥
They might have changed the password.
或许他们没改 我们至少能试试吧?
Maybe they didn’t. Can’t we at least try?
该死!- 拜托啦!
Damn! – Please.
没问题
OK.
你欠我2毛5分钱 – 是啦!算了吧!抱歉让你输了这场游戏
You owe me a quarter. – Yeah. Come on. Sorry I lost your game.
它在干嘛?- 噢!它在拨号♥
What’s it doing? – Oh. It’s dialling numbers.
不要碰键盘!- 我没碰
Don’t touch the keys! – I’m not touching the keys.
对不起
Excuse me.
这家电脑公♥司♥刚刚发布很棒的游戏
This computer company’s coming out with these amazing new games soon.
程序可能还存在他们的电脑上
The programs are probably still on their computer.
因此我让我的系统 寻找在加州桑尼维尔的另一台电脑
So I told my system to search for other computers in Sunnyvale, California.
他们用一种电脑能判读的声音频号♥交流 你听到了吗?
They answer with a tone that other computers can recognise. You hear?
你拨♥打♥桑尼维尔的每一个号♥码吗?
You’re calling every number in Sunnyvale?
那不是很贵吗?- 有办法绕过去
Isn’t that expensive? – There’s ways around that.
你可能因此坐牢的
You can go to jail for that.
除非你超过18岁
Only if you’re over 18.
这要很长的时间吗?我想修改我的成绩
Is this going to take a long time? I’d like to get my grade changed.
噢 实际上 蛮有趣的
Oh. That’s funny, actually.
因为…
Cos…
我已经修改了
I already changed it.
我不是告诉你不要改吗?- 是的 我知道
I told you not to do that. – Yeah, I know.
但是我猜你会改变主意 我也不希望你不及格
But I figured you’d change your mind. I didn’t want you to flunk.
嗯 我成绩如何?- 你得到D
Well, what did I get? – You got a D.
你给我D?- 不!你拿到A!
You gave me a D? – No. You got an A.
我前面是开玩笑的 – 噢!
I was kidding. – Oh.
嗯 这样的话没关系
Well, that’s OK.
我们现在看看目前进展如何了
Here. Let’s see what we have so far.
对不起
Excuse me.
你真的给了我A吗?
Did you really give me an A?
是啊
Yeah.
谢了 – 别客气
Thanks. – You’re welcome.
嘿!你联到一家银行了!
Hey! You got a bank!
必须这数据记下来 也许有一天用得上
Gotta make a note of that one. Might come in handy someday.
泛美航♥空♥公♥司♥
Pan Am.
我们要去哪儿吗?- 任何地方吗?
Where shall we go? – Anywhere?
任何地方 – 纽约?
Anywhere. – New York?
纽约 没问题 – 不!巴黎!巴黎!
New York. OK. – No, Paris. Paris.
你要单独旅行吗?
Will you be travelling alone?
是啊…不!你想要和我一起去吗?
Yeah… No. You wanna go with me?
好啊!
OK.
好了!吸烟区还是禁烟区?- 禁烟区
All right. Smoking or nonsmoking? – Nonsmoking.
好 麦克小姐 你已经确认要搭乘 泛美航♥空♥公♥司♥1♥1♥4♥次航♥班♥
All right, Miss Mack. You’re confirmed on Pan Am’s flight 1 14
它将在8月18日早上8:15由芝加哥奥哈尔机场起飞
Ieaving Chicago’s O’Hare Airport at 8.15am on 18 August.
我们需要租车吗?不用
Do we need a rental car? No.
我们真的有到巴黎的票吗?- 没有 可是为你预留了位子
Do we really have tickets to Paris? – No. You have a reservation though.
它没有识别现在是谁在在线
It doesn’t identify itself.
随便试试
Try anything.
“断线”真粗鲁!
“Connection terminated.” How rude.
我们在线求助
We’ll ask it for help.
你能做到吗?- 在某些系统上可以
Can you do that? – On some systems.
系统越错综复杂 他们越得给你帮助
The more complicated they are, the more they have to help you out.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
帮助游戏玩下去
Help games.
“游戏”涉及模型 模拟和策略
“Games” refers to models, simulations and games
它有战略方面的应用 那是什么意思?
which have strategic applications. What does that mean?
我不知道 一定就是在找的游戏 打开打印机
I don’t know. That’s gotta be them. Turn on the printer.
列出游戏清单
List games.
噢 我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
[全球热核战争]
所以这些家伙能告诉你 印出来的是什么东西?
So these guys can tell you what that print-out means?
一开始也许是他们发明的
They probably invented it in the first place.
你能在这里等吗?- 为什么?
Can you wait here? – Why?
因为这些人可能会有点紧张 – 没问题
Cos these guys can get a little nervous. – OK.
吉姆
Jim.
噢 莱特曼
Oh. Lightman.
喂 莱特曼!
Hi, Lightman!
我想要你看一下这个
I want you to take a look at this.
喂!那是什么?- 我想要吉姆看看
Hey! What’s that? – I wanted Jim to see that.
哇!你在哪里搞到的?
Wow! Where’d you get this?
“专业影像”公♥司♥ 我想要找他们新游戏的程序
Protovision. I wanted to see the program for their new games.
能交给我吗?- 我还没看完
Can I have this? – I’m not through yet.
记得你每次没礼貌的时候 要我提醒你吗?
Remember you told me to tell you when you were acting rudely and insensitively?
你现在就是没礼貌
You’re doing it right now.
“大范围的生物及化学战”
“Theatrewide biotoxic and chemical warfare.”
这不是来自”专业影像” – 吉姆 问他它确实从哪儿来!
This didn’t come from Protovision. – Ask him where it did come from, Jim!
我已经告诉你了 – 我看起来绝对是军方的
I told you already. – Looks military to me. Definitely.
或许是机密数据 – 如果它是军方的 为什么它有游戏内容
Probably classified, too. – If it’s military, why does it have games
像是跳棋和双陆棋的游戏?- 那些游戏是在教导基本的战略
Iike checkers and backgammon? – Those games teach basic strategy.
吉姆 我怎样才能进入那个系统?我想打那些游戏
Jim, how do I get into that system? I wanna play those games.
那个系统也许包含一种新的数据加密算法
That system probably contains the new data encryption algorithm.
你绝对进不去的 – 没有系统是绝对安全的
You’ll never get in. – No system is totally secure.
我赌吉姆能进去 – 我赌他不能!
I bet you Jim could get in. – I bet you he couldn’t!
我赌他能 – 你不可能突破正面的防卫
I bet you he could. – You won’t get through frontline security.
但是你可以找一扇后门 – 我不敢相信 吉姆!
But you might look for a back door. – I can’t believe it, Jim!
那女孩在那里听 而你却在谈后门这档事!
That girl’s listening, and you talk about back doors!
傻瓜先生
Mr Potato-head.
傻瓜先生!后门不是秘密!
Mr Potato-head! Back doors are not secrets!
你正泄露我们的最好的诀窍 – 他们不是诀窍
You’re giving away all our best tricks. – They’re not tricks.
一扇后门是什么意思?- 不管怎样我设计一个系统
What’s a back door? – Whenever I design a system
我会设一个只有我知道的密♥码♥
I put in a password that only I know about.
以便我随时可以进入系统
That way, whenever I wanna get back in,
不管他们增加任何防卫系统 我都能进入 基本上就是这样
I can bypass whatever security they’ve added on. That’s basically what it is.
是吗?
Yeah?
好吧 你真想要进入系统 就查明是谁设计系统的
OK. You really wanna get in, find out about the guy who designed the system.
别逗了!我甚至不知道那家伙的名字
Come on! I don’t even know the guy’s name.
哎哟 你们笨啊!你们真笨!我已经完全搞通这事了
Boy, are you guys dumb! You guys are so dumb. I got this thing all figured out.
噢 是啊 马尔文?你会怎样做?
Oh, yeah, Malvin? How would you do it?
找清单上的第一个游戏 直接查”法肯迷宫”
The first game in the list. Go right through Falken’s Maze.
嗨!我是珍妮弗
Hi! I’m Jennifer.
大卫在吗?- 你好!
Is David here? – How do you do?
是的 他在楼上的房♥间
Yeah. He’s up in his room.
感谢
Thanks.
你听过坟墓这个单词吗?
Have you ever heard of the word tumulus?
坟墓?不 没听过!对不起!
Tumulus? No. I haven’t. I’m sorry.
我也没听过
Neither have l.
是吗?
Yeah?
嗨!
Hi!
你跑哪儿去了?- 什么?
Where have you been? – What?
我整个星期在学校都没看见你 你病了吗?
I haven’t seen you all week in school. Are you sick?
没病 没有 我是…
No, no. I was…
我正在做一些事情 你想坐吗?你好吗?
I was doing things. You wanna sit down? How are you?
不用坐 我想喝点水 好吗?- 没问题
No. I’m going to get some water, OK? – OK.
这些是什么东西?- 噢 没什么 我只不过…
What is all that stuff? – Oh, it’s nothing. I was just…
我想查出来是谁设计那些游戏程序的
I was trying to find out about the guy who designed those game programs,
这样我才能找到他的密♥码♥
so I could get his secret password.
为什么?- 为什么?因为…
Why? – Why? Cos…
和机器玩游戏 有什么特别有趣的地方吗?
What’s so special about playing games with some machine?
噢 不是…
Oh, no…
不是 它不只是机器
No, it’s not just some machine.
过来 看这里
Here. Look at this.
这是我从图书馆拿到的录像带
This is a tape that I got from the library.
它是关于法肯这个人的
It’s about this guy named Falken.
他深入游戏就像深入电脑一样
He was into games as well as computers.
他设计电脑使它们能下跳棋或者玩扑克
He designed them so that they could play checkers or poker.
国际象棋 – 那有什么了不起的?
Chess. – What’s so great about that?
每人现在都在做那个 – 噢 不 不 他做的是伟大的!
Everybody’s doing that now. – Oh, no, no. What he did was great!
他设计的电脑能从错误中吸取教训
He designed his computer so it could learn from its mistakes.
因此它们一次玩得比一次好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!