So they’d be better the next time they played.
系统实际上学会了怎样学习
The system actually learned how to learn.
它能自我教育
It could teach itself.
如果我能搞到那个他妈的密♥码♥ 我就能玩那台电脑了
If I could just get that damn password, I could play the computer.
那就是他 那是法肯
That’s him. That’s Falken.
就是他吗?哇!
That’s him? Wow!
他看起来真是与众不同!
He’s amazing-looking!
你不能设法给他写信或者通电♥话♥吗?
Can’t you write to him or call him somehow?
不能 他已经死了
No. He’s dead.
他死了?- 是的
He’s dead? – Yeah.
拿去看 这是他的讣文
Here. Look. Here’s his obituary.
他并不很老 – 嗯 他蛮老了 他有41岁了
He wasn’t very old. – Well, he was pretty old. He was 41 .
噢 是吗?噢 确实老了
Oh, yeah? Oh, that’s old.
那是他的小儿子
That’s his little boy.
噢 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
这真悲哀 你知道这孩子和他母亲一起在车祸中身亡吗?
This is really sad. Did you know the child and his mother were killed in a car crash?
我知道 – “在往后的的日子里…
I know. – “ln the years that followed
…他家庭的悲剧 使得法肯博士的健康恶化”
the tragic loss of his family, Dr Falken’s health deteriorated.”
我爸爸45岁
My dad is 45.
一旦他真的生病… – 他的名字叫什么?
Once he was really sick… – What was his name?
我爸爸吗?- 不 不 不 法肯的小孩
My father? – No, no, no. Falken’s kid.
约书亚
Joshua.
不可能那么简单
It can’t be that simple.
哇!- 怎么了?
Wow! – What?
我们搞到了
We got something.
我们进去了!
We’re in!
它认为我是法肯!
It thinks I’m Falken!
哈啰
Hello.
他怎么会问你那些事?- 它会按照编写的程序问话
How can it ask you that? – It’ll ask whatever it’s programmed to.
你想听它说话吗?- 要啊!
Do you wanna hear it talk? – Yeah!
我会问它感觉如何
I’ll ask it how it feels.
我很好 你…好吗?
I’m fine. How are… you?
好极了 很久没联♥系♥了
Excellent. It’s been a long time.
你能讲一下为什么在1973年6月23日把你的帐户注销吗?
Can you explain the removal of your useraccount on June 23rd, 1973?
他们一定已经告诉它 法肯死了
They must have told it he died.
人有时会犯…错
People sometimes make… mistakes.
是的 他们会这样 – 它怎么会讲话?
Yes, they do. – How can it talk?
它不是真正的声音 这个箱子解析信♥号♥♥并把他们转成声音
It’s not a real voice. This box interprets signals and turns them into sound.
我们玩一场游戏 好吗?
Shall we play a game?
噢!
Oh!
我认为它想念他 – 是啊 不可思议 不是吗?
I think it missed him. – Yeah. Weird, isn’t it?
很想玩!
Love to!
玩全球热核战争怎么样?
How about Global Thermonuclear War?
你不是更喜欢玩国际象棋吗?
Wouldn’t you prefer a good game ofchess?
等一下再玩象棋
Later.
我们先玩
Let’s play
全球热核战争
Global Thermonuclear War.

Fine.
好!
All right!
哇!
Wow!
你想当哪边?
Which side do you want?
我要当俄♥国♥人
I’ll be the Russians.
请输入主要目标
Please listprimary targets.
我们首先应该对谁使用核弹?- 我们想想看
Who shall we nuke first? – Let’s see.
拉斯维加斯…怎么样?
How about… Las Vegas?
拉斯维加斯!太好了!
Las Vegas! Great!
下一个是什么?西雅图!- 好啊!
What next? Seattle! – Yeah!
杀光他们!
Kill ’em!
我这里有7枚 更正 8枚苏联导弹已飞越弹道顶点2度
I have seven, correction, eight Red birds two degrees past apogee.
最好把老家伙叫下来
Better get the old man down here.
我们有苏联导弹警报
We have Soviet missile warning.
检查是否故障并且辨明真假后回报
Check formalfunction and report confiidence.
导弹投射目标区是北美防空司令部的第25、26区
Projected target areas NORAD regions 25, 26.
这里是水晶宫要召开紧急会议 请准备!
This is Crystal Palace initiating emergency conference. Stand by!
已飞越弹道顶点19度
19 degrees past apogee.
以导弹轨迹估计有18个可能目标 预计在格林威治时间19:23重返大气层
Possible 18 targets in track. Estimate re-entry at 19.23 Zulu.
你这里怎么样 乔?- 我们有雷达追踪到
What you got up here, Joe? – We have a radar tracking.
8枚苏联洲际导弹已经飞越波兰上方
Eight inbound Soviet ICBMs already over the pole.
预计核爆时间:11分钟 目标区域:美国西部
Estimated impact: 1 1 minutes. Target area: Western United States.
我们为什么没有侦测到它发射?- 我们正在检查数字信♥号♥♥处理器是否故障
Why didn’t we get a launch detection? – We’re checking for DSP malfunction.
弹道导弹早期警报系统在它发射时就掌握连续的雷达轨迹
BMEWS has continuous radar tracking on inbounds.
很可能是真的 我重复 很可能是真的
Confidence is high. I repeat, confidence is high.
这些数据是什么?- 弹道航向
What is all that stuff? – Trajectory headings
对于多弹头重返大气载具来说 – 那是什么意思?
for multiple-impact re-entry vehicles. – What does that mean?
我不知道 但是太棒了!
I don’t know. But it’s great!
那些是炸♥弹♥吗?哪个是炸♥弹♥?- 潜水艇
Are those bombs? Which is the bombs? – Subs.
把他们炸了 – 把他们从水里炸飞
Blow ’em up. – Blow ’em out of the water.
弹道航向是什么?- 我不知道
What’s a trajectory heading? – I’ve no idea.
总统转往安德鲁机场 副总统不在
The president’s diverting to Andrews. The vice president is out of position.
参谋首长联席会议主席正在… – 导弹警告回报说没有故障
The chairman of the Joint Chiefs is on… – Missile warning reports no malfunction.
战备状况提升到3
Take us to DEFCON 3.
联♥系♥战略空军司令部 告诉他们把轰炸机飞起来
Get onto SAC. Tell ’em to flush the bombers.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
战略空军司令部 这是水晶宫北美空防司令部总司令 已经宣布战备状况3
SAC, this is Crystal Palace. CinC NORAD has declared DEFCON 3.
命令全部警戒的飞机紧急起飞 我重复 命令全部警戒的飞机紧急起飞
Scramble all alert aircraft. I repeat, scramble all alert aircraft.
飞过来的导弹显示有多弹头导弹
Inbounds presently MIRVing.
依据它们的轨迹 现在大约有24个可能目标
We now have approximately 24 possible targets in track.
更新核爆达的时间:8分钟 – 战略空军司令部正在起飞轰炸机
New time to impact: eight minutes. – SAC is launching the bombers.
鲍尔斯将军在线 – 贝林杰
General Powers is on the line. – Beringer.
可恶!我们的卫星没探测到导弹发射
Goddamn it! We didn’t get a launch detection from our satellite.
雷达探测到它们的时候 已经飞到大气层之外了 这样的情况我还是第一次听说
Radar picked ’em up already out of the atmosphere. That’s the first we heard of it.
洲际导弹预热 准备进行发射
Get the ICBMs in the bullpen warmed up and ready to fly.
给我接通总统 – 是的 长官
Get me the president on the horn. – Yes, sir.
总统先生吗?这是北美空防司令部的贝林格
Mr President? This is Beringer at NORAD.
噢 攻击!
Oh, attack!
我想知道我是否应该用我的潜水艇 – 当然要!让他们干点活
I wonder if I should use my subs. – Sure. Give ’em the works.
大卫!
David!
对不起
Excuse me.
大卫!
David!
我已经告诉你多少次了!要盖紧盖子!
How many times have I told you to fasten these lids on tight?!
看看这一团糟!- 我马上就下楼去了
Look at this mess! – I’ll be down in a few minutes.
现在!现在下来!我现在就要这里清理好!
Now! Come down now! I want this cleared up now!
下来这里!然后马上做你父亲吩咐的事!大卫!
Come down here and do what your father asks you to pronto, David.
我们今晚要吃烤肉
We’re gonna barbecue tonight.
你想邀请你的小朋友吗?- 拜托!
You wanna invite your little friend? – Please!
大卫!
David!
他妈的!
Shit!
小朋友
Little friend.
总统先生 这里有事发生了 等我一搞清楚我马上向你回报
Mr President, something’s happening. I’ll get back to you as soon as I know.
乔 怎么啦?- 导弹早期警报系统和丹麦眼镜蛇雷达现在都报告
What’s happening, Joe? – BMEWS and Cobra Dane now report
完全没有入侵的导弹轨迹
negative confirmation on all inbound tracking.
联♥系♥战略空军司令部 叫他们不要采取进一步行动
Get onto SAC. Tell ’em to hold steady.
停!它是次模拟!一次模拟攻击!
Stop! It’s a simulation! There’s an attack simulation running!
他在鬼叫些什么?我没下令模拟攻击啊!
What the hell’s he yelling about? I didn’t order that.
我们没被攻击!它是一次模拟!
We’re not being attacked! It’s a simulation!
哇!现在!停下来!
Whoa, now! Hold it!
你不应该在这里跑
You’re not supposed to be runnin’ here.
我们不知道它怎样发生的
We don’t know how it happened.
有人在外面进入主机 进行一次模拟攻击 …它是一次模拟就是了!
Someone outside fed an attack simulation into the main… It’s a simulation!
康利…
Conley…
解除全面警戒
Take us off full alert.
停在战备状况4直到搞清楚这里他妈的发生了什么事!
Hold at DEFCON 4 till we find out exactly what in the hell’s happening here!
我没告诉你去切断这条线!我告诉你切断它了吗?你切断了这条线!
I didn’t tell you to cut the line! Did I tell you to cut it? You cut the line!
他们在我们完成追踪之前关机了
They shut down before we could complete our trace.
但是我们确实找到发送信♥号♥♥的地区
We did locate the area where the transmission originated.
在哪里?- 西雅图 华盛顿
Where? – Seattle, Washington.
把它关掉!
Shut it down!
有人跟我们玩了一场游戏
Somebody’s playing a game with us.
在一个预防的再循环中心…
At a prophylactic recycling centre…
嗨 爸!
Hi, Dad!
大卫!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!