No charges have been filed… yet.
但是我想我们要花一点时间 来处理这里发生的一些事情
But I think we are gonna need a little time to sort things out here.
多久时间?
How much time?
嗯 那取决于你的合作程度
Well, that depends on how willing you are to cooperate.
噢 当然
Oh, of course.
班长 能请你告诉值日官 我要和大卫一起散个步吗?
Sergeant, would you tell the OD I’m gonna take David for a little walk?
我们去我的办公室吧 那里会更舒适一点
Let’s go down to my office. We’ll be more comfortable there.
走吧
Go ahead.
你与史蒂芬·法肯一起工作过吗?
You used to work with Stephen Falken?
我从他的助手开始做起 你怎么知道的?
I started as his assistant. How d’you know?
我读到一篇你和他一起写的文章 是关于扑克游戏和核战对策的
I read an article you wrote with him on poker and nuclear war.
吓唬人 是啊 那文章是吓了一些人
Bluffing. Yeah, that shook a few people up.
他一定相当惊人 – 他很了不起又有点古怪
He must have been pretty amazing. – He’s a brilliant man. A little flaky.
但他从未了解…他研究成果的实际用途
He never understood the practical uses of his… of his work.
这台在这里的机器运行他的游戏程序
This machine over here runs his game program.
约书亚
Joshua.
大卫 过来一下
Come here a minute, David.
看到那个指示牌吗?那个?
See that sign up here? Up here?
是的 – 战备状况
Yeah. – DEFCON.
那表示我们现在的战备状况
That indicates our current defence condition.
它应该显示战备状况5 那表示和平状态
It should read DEFCON 5, which means peace.
它仍然停留在状况4 就因为你耍的那个小特技
It’s still on 4 because of that little stunt you pulled.
实际上 如果我们没及时解决问题 它可能变成状况1
Actually, if we hadn’t caught it in time, it might have gone to DEFCON 1 .
你知道那是什么意思吗 大卫?- 不知道 那表示什么?
You know what that means, David? – No. What does that mean?
第三次世界大战
World War Ill.
哇!
Wow.
你闯进我们的系统 只为了打游戏 是吗?
You broke into our system just to play a game, right?
是这样 就是这样
That’s right. That’s exactly right.
在看到新闻后 你必然了解到它有多严重
After the news, you must have realised how serious it was.
你为什么又再搞一次呢?- 我没有再侵入系统了
Why’d you do it again? – I didn’t do it again.
我甚至把电♥话♥号♥码都丢了 – 他们在垃圾里发现了电♥话♥号♥码
I even threw the number away. – They found it in the trash.
约书亚打电♥话♥给我
Joshua called me.
嘿!
Hey!
看看这些装备!真是不错得的设置
Look at that! That’s some setup.
你说什么?- 真是不错得的设置
What did you say? – This is some setup.
不 不 那句话之前
No, no. Before that.
约书亚打电♥话♥给我
Joshua called me.
大卫 机器不会打电♥话♥给人
David, machines don’t call people.
你们的机器打了
Yours did.
你要跟谁一起去巴黎?
Who are you going to Paris with?
巴黎吗?噢!
Paris? Oh!
不…你不知道
No… You don’t understand.
你有预订两张到巴黎的机票
You had reservations for two to Paris.
你跟谁一起搞的?- 没人!
Who are you working with? – Nobody!
我为什么不相信你?
Why don’t I believe you?
我想在我跟律师谈话前 我不该再说任何事了
I don’t think I should say anything else until I talk to a lawyer.
我想我们还是把律师这档烂事给忘掉吧
I think we’d better forget about the lawyer crap
除非我从你那里弄到一些答案
until I get a few answers out of you myself.
你不接电♥话♥吗?
Are you gonna answer the phone?
哈啰
Hello.
是的
Yeah.
什么?
What?
好!我马上下来!
All right. I’ll be right down.
你留在这里 不要乱动
You stay here. Don’t move.
发生什么事了?
What’s going on?
已有严重的渗透情况 侵入我们的华普可执行文件
There’s been a serious penetration into our WOPR execution order file.
他说的什么他妈的?- 说人话
What the hell’s he sayin’? – In English.
我用人话跟你讲 有人侵入麦崔克先生的系统
I’ll give it to you. Somebody got into Mr McKittrick’s system
并且偷走我们发射导弹的密♥码♥
and stole the codes that’ll launch our missiles.
没有发布警报的理由 除非我们在战备状况1的情况下
There’s no cause for alarm. The system won’t accept a launch code
系统不会接受单一发射代码 而我在一小时内就能改好那些代码
unless we’re at DEFCON 1 . I can change those codes in an hour.
嗯 谁干的?
Well, who did this?
我认为是这孩子与外面某人合作一起干的
I think the kid’s working with somebody on the outside.
我不知道他们想干什么 但我不希望状况发生的时候 我们的轰炸机停在地上让人打个正着
I don’t know what they’re up to, but I don’t want our bombers on the ground.
提升战备到状况3 并联♥系♥战略空军司令部
Take us to DEFCON 3 and get SAC on the line.
你在哪里?- 长官
Where are you? – Sir.
给我那些潜艇最新的状况 我想知道那些家伙在干什么
Get me an update on those subs. I wanna know what those bastards are up to.
约书亚
Joshua.
向你问好 法肯教授
Greetings, Professor Falken.
哈啰
Hello.
你还在玩那场游戏吗?
Are you still playing the game?
当然!我应该达到战备状况1!
Of course. I should reach DEFCON 1
并在28小时内发射我的导弹!
and launch my missiles in 28 hours.
你想看一些发射导弹的死亡率吗?
Would you like to see some projected kill ratios?
69%的住房♥被破坏
69% of the housing destroyed.
7200万人死亡?
72 million people dead?
这只是个游戏
Is this a game
或者它是玩真的?
or is it real?
差别是什么?
What’s the difference?
噢!哇!
Oh, wow.
你是个很难找的人
You are a hard man to reach.
在西雅图找不到你
Could not fiind you in Seattle
而且在你保密的地址 并没有终端机运作
and no terminal is in operation at your classifiied address.
什么保密地址?
What classified address?
国防部退休金文档 显示目前的邮寄地址是:
DOD pension fiiles indicate current mailing as:
罗伯特·休姆博士
Dr Robert Hume.
又名史蒂芬‧W‧法肯
AKA Stephen W. Falken.
奥勒冈州 鹅岛 高大雪松路5号♥ 邮政编码97…
5 Tall CedarRoad, Goose lsland, Oregon 97…
我能跟麦崔克先生说话吗?我想我知道发生什么事了
Can I just talk to Mr McKittrick? I think I know what’s going on.
我要把你送到丹佛 把你正式拘捕
I’m escorting you to Denver where you’ll be placed under arrest,
然后将以间谍的罪名起诉 – 间谍?
pending indictment for espionage. – Espionage?!
让我跟他讲话!他就在那里!
Let me talk to him! He’s right over there.
把那个家伙赶出作战室!- 不对!是约书亚!
Get that bastard out of the war room! – No! It’s Joshua!
他还在玩那场游戏!他将发动一场战争!
He’s still playing the game! He’s gonna start a war!
把他关在原来的地方 我们几分钟内就会离开了
Hold him where you had him before. We’ll leave in a few minutes.
打电♥话♥给法肯!他会告诉你!拜托!打电♥话♥给他!拜托!打电♥话♥给他!打电♥话♥给他!
Call Falken. He’ll tell you. Please, call him. Please, call him. Call him!
他在这儿干嘛?
What the hell’s he doing in here anyway?
有人告诉我 你网球打的不错
Some of the men told me that you’re quite a tennis player.
病人的眼睛会扩大 完全是因为使用大♥麻♥或者五氯酚
Patient’s eyes are dilated, consistent with use ofmarijuana andpossibly PCP.
看你想要什么数据 都有按键处理
Depending on what information you want, there’s a button to press.
假如说我想知道怎样打反手拍的话
Let’s say I wanted to find out how to hit a backhand.
我想没有这个问题的正确程序
I don’t think I have the right program.
对不起!你想干什么?
Excuse me. What do you want?
厕所!到丹佛很远吔!
Bathroom. It’s a long ride to Denver.
对不起
Excuse me.
拜托!让我跟麦崔克先生讲话!
Please! Let me talk to Mr McKittrick.
你不能跟任何人交谈 FBI的人马上就要来了
You can’t talk to anybody. The FBl’ll be here any minute.
你究竟要不要撒尿?- 不要
Do you have to take a leak or not? – No.
我正在工作 – 噢 对不起
I’m working here. – Oh, I’m sorry.
别这样!
Stop it!
你有双漂亮的眼睛 – 那是天生的
You have pretty eyes. – That’s original.
我要搭电梯
I’ll get the elevator.
在这里签吗?- 是的 签我们全部人
Sign in here? – Yeah, get us all.
我听说他们投票选你当1979小姐 是真的吗?
I heard they voted you Miss Fine in 1979. Is that true?
你别这样好吗?
Will you stop it?!
我打扰到你吗?- 是的
Am I bothering you? – Yes.
你要我离开吗?- 是的
Do you want me to leave? – Yes.
我要这门马上打开
I want this door open right now.
打电♥话♥叫人帮忙怎么样?- 有技师可以处理吗?
How about getting on the phone? – Is there a technician?
嗨!史谷特!等等!
Hey, Scooter! Wait up.
赶快!快点!我迟到了!
Come on, hurry it up. I’m late.
没问题!我马上就来!
OK. I’ll be right with you.
我认为它是在里面被卡住了 – 快点
I think it’s jammed from inside. – Come on.
大卫!算了吧!大卫!你只是让自己更难过而已!
David! Come on, David. You’re just making it harder on yourself.
好了
OK.
我们走
Let’s go.
往这儿走 乡亲们 他们有跟我说
Right this way, folks. I’ve been informed
他们正清洗电脑中心的地板
that they’re cleaning the floors in the computer centre.
不想让任何人滑倒受伤 所以这趟旅程就在此结束节啰
Don’t want anyone to slip and hurt themselves, so we’ll end the tour here.
如果我能让你们赶快去上巴士
If I can ask you to board the bus as quickly as possible,
你们每位都将得到免费赠送的饮料

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!