Oh, John, you gotta drop this thing.
我…我不能再和你做这件事了
l’m– l can’t do this anymore with you, okay?
已经几个月了 她根本就没有跟你联♥系♥过
lt’s been several months, and you haven’t heard anything from her.
她也没回你电♥话♥
She hasn’t returned your phone calls,
也没给你回信
she’s never responded to one of your letters,
她没有回应你的那些甜蜜的小东西 – 没错
she didn’t respond to the candygram. – Right.
天才知道你送给她 的那只小猫的下场
God knows what happened to the little kitten that you got her.
因为她没有收下它 而且我也知道你没有在养它
Because she didn’t keep it and l know you’re not raising that goddamn thing.
是的 – 我想很显然
Okay. – l think it’s very obvious
她在这个时刻竭尽全力的 避免见到你
at this juncture that she just flat out does not wanna see you.
我不这么认为, 现在听着 他们有个订婚庆祝仪式
l disagree. Now look, they’re having the engagement party
在伯克酒店, 我们7:30出发
for her tonight at the beach club. We’re going at 7:30.
我不去– 约翰, 我不能–
l’m not g– John, l can’t–
好了,好了,听着 小恶魔
Okay okay, listen to me, Tasmanian devil.
听我说, 我不能去 – 为什么?
Listen to me. l can’t go. – Why?
因为我不能去 因为我有日程安排, 因为我有–
‘Cause l can’t go, because l have a schedule. Because l have–
你怎么回事 你有什么问题?
What is your deal? What is your problem?
这几个月来 你像鬼一样
For the past couple of months you’ve been a ghost.
我哪里都找不到你 现在我有个好主意,需要你了
l can’t find you anyplace, and now l come to you with an idea,
我准备启动了 你却用消极的否掉了它
l put myself on the line, you shoot it down with your negativity.
他妈的消极性! 我不需要这个,我是个有主意的人
Your goddamn negativity! l don’t need it! l’m an idea man.
我需要热情的支持, 万事具备,只欠东风, 我要你的帮助
l thrive on enthusiasm. Don’t take the wind out of my sails. l need you.
哥们,我爱你
Buddy, you know l love you,
我也不喜欢看到你这个样子
and l hate to see you like this,
但我们要面对现实
but we gotta look at reality here.
仪式里肯定会有便衣特工 他们有我们的照片
There’s gonna be Secret Service at this thing. They have pictures of us.
我们根本没机会进去
There’s not a shot in hell we can get into this thing.
你太拘谨了,我更喜欢冒险
You’re so cautious. l’m more of a risk taker.
特工跟你想到的 我早已想到了
l’m two steps ahead of you and 10 steps ahead of Secret Service.
哦耶, 46码加长, 特别定制的
Oh, yeah. 46 extra long, baba ganoush special.
我们做侍者!
We’re waiters!
哥们,为了你自己 你一定要让这件事过去就算了
Buddy, for your own good, you gotta let this thing go.
我们七点半在那儿见
Now, l’m gonna meet you there at 7:30, okay?
好吧
Okay.
我看上去怎么样? -不错
Hey, how do l look? – Good, man.
不错 -你的朋友呢?
Good. – Where’s your friend?
迟到了,他经常这样 克莱尔她….
Late, as usual. ls Claire–
她看上去非常漂亮 – 好的
Oh, she’s looking fine! – Okay.
接下来呢 他们选了我
Next thing you know they pick me up,
把我放在山顶
put me on the top of this mountain
然后向我嘀嘀咕咕地祷告
and they start chanting, and l realized
原来他们以为 我是他们的上帝
they thought l was God!
而且我可以跟你说 我当时也这么以为的
And l’ll tell you something, l thought l was too.
克莱尔
Claire.
让我们跳舞
Let’s dance.
你!
You!
好了,沙克大少
Okay, Sackmaster,
再来一下就够了 我们应该回到聚会去了
one more. We should get back to the bar.
你说的没错
You’re right.
你再想接近我的未婚妻的话
You get near my fiancee again,
我会杀了你的
l’ll kill ya.
你查过那个吧台服务员的背景了吗??
Did you check out the rack on that bartender?
你是老板,她会来找你的
Hey, you’re the Sack. She’ll come to you.
对啊, 你说的没错, 她会的
Oh my God, yeah, she will. You’re right.
吉里米!
Hey!
♪ Everyone who’s anyone was there… ♪
♪ They all had something to share ♪
♪ About so-and-so and on and on ♪
♪ l’m in the corner speechless… ♪
好极了
Perfect.
约翰,等一下
Johnny, wait a second.
等等 约翰!
Come on, John!
哦, 几点了?
Oh, what time is it?
约翰,等一下 让我跟你说句话吧?
John, will you wait a second so l can talk to you?
等下 哥们
Hold on, man.
你能否停下? 停下– 别让我
Will you stop? Stop– l’m not gonna chase you
整条街的追你啊
down the whole fucking street, man.
等一下啊,让我解释一下
Hold on a second. Let me talk to you for a second here.
解释什么?解释你为什么 再次放我的鸽子
About what? About how you left me high and dry
让我被沙克扁吗? – 是沙克做的吗?
to get my ass kicked by Sack again? – Sack did that to you?
而且你背着我跟格洛里亚约会
And how long have you been sneaking around with Gloria
又有多久了? – 我试着想跟你解释格洛里亚的事
behind my back? – l wanted to tell you about Gloria.
我试过了 但我不知道该怎么说
l tried to. l didn’t know how.
我很抱歉你是这样发现地
And l’m sorry that you had to find out this way.
我以后都会跟你说实话的
l’ll level with you.
我真的很关心她
l care about her a lot.
我爱她
l love her.
什么?!
What?!
简直不敢相信! 犹大!
You’re unbelievable! Judas!
规则第五条,你是个白♥痴♥
Rule #5. You’re an idiot.
你不应该用什么规则 来衡量这件事
You’re wrong to pull out the rulebook on this.
这种事情永远不需要规则 那么离开的规则又是什么呢?
There was never any rules about this. What’s the rule
不要抛下衣冠不整的傲客
about walking away? Never walk away on a crasher in a funny jacket.
规则第115条
Rule #115.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You’re an asshole.
♪ l’m awake ♪
♪ You’re still sleeping ♪
♪ The sun will rise ♪
♪ Like yesterday ♪
♪ Everything ♪
♪ That we are now ♪
♪ ls everything ♪
♪ We can’t let go ♪
♪ lt’s gone forever… ♪
这是约翰家
This is John.
随便吧
Whatever.
约翰,我是吉里米
Hey, John, it’s Jeremy.
就想问问你怎么样,呃…
Uh, just calling to see what you’re up to, uh…
希望你能回电
would love to hear back from you, man.
想开点吧
Play sharp.
那么我们就把桃红跟杏黄 作为婚礼色
And we’ll do the wedding in peaches and apricots.
虽然是6月的婚礼 天气也有可能变坏
Even though it’s a June wedding, should the weather turn nasty,
暖色将会是个好的选择
warm colors will really help you.
♪ Don’t you go away tomorrow… ♪
约翰
Johnny.
约翰,开门
Johnny, open up, man.
有人有过要消失的…
Does anyone ever feel like they’re just…
感觉吗?
disappearing?
我真的很绝望
l feel so much like giving up.
耶!
Yeah!
明白了?!
Get it?!
把手放成这样
Put your hands out like this.
克莱尔 – 来吧
Claire. – Please.
嗨, 感谢光临
Hi. Thanks for coming.
嗨! – 松开她! 你在干吗?
Hey! – Get off her, man! What are you doing?
你应该把手缩回去的
You’re supposed to move your hands.
你闹什么闹啊?
You’re not getting enough attention?
世界上没有爱
Love doesn’t exist!
这就是我想说的
That’s what l’m trying to tell you guys.
而且我不是只挑剔爱情
And l’m not picking on love,
因为不瞒你说, 我不认为世界上有友情
’cause l don’t think friendship exists either.
嗨! 耶!
Hey! Yeah!
你还好吗? 起来了, 哥们
Are you okay? Get up, buddy.
离开这里
Move it on.
格洛里亚,近些日子 我一直在潜心思考
Gloria, l’ve been doing a lot of soul-searching lately,
而且现在我准备好…
and l-l think that l’m ready
将这段感情
to take, um, this relationship,
这段感情带入下一步了
our relationship to the next level.
带入下一步
To what the next level of the– of the–
的感情阶段
of the relationship would be.
吉里米! – 我说的好吗?
Jeremy! – ls that good?
我也准备好进入下一步了
l’m so ready to take it to the next level too.
你想看到我跟女孩做吗?
Do you want to watch me with a girl?
我们在球赛里遇到的 那对巴西孪生女孩怎么样?
What about those Brazilian twins we met at the ballgame?
我, 我在, 我在想…
l-l was– l was– l was thinking
的是比订婚更进一步的…
more along the lines of an– of an– of an engagement.
但是你的提议也很棒 听起来真不敢置信
But that sounds terrific. That sounds– that sounds unbelievable.
那对巴西女孩非常好 他们似乎–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!