嘿…嘿!
♪ Hey-ay- ay-ay! ♪
嘿…嘿!
♪ Hey-ay-ay-ay! ♪
嘿…嘿!
♪ Hey-ay- ay-ay! ♪
嘿…嘿! – 喔…
♪ Hey-ay-ay-ay! ♪ – Ooh.
爽 – 嘿…嘿!
Hot. – ♪ Hey-ay-ay-ay! ♪
嘿…嘿!
♪ Hey-ay-ay-ay! ♪
欢呼吧,跳起来,欢呼吧!
♪ Shout now! Jump up and shout now! ♪
跳起来,欢呼吧!
♪ Jump up and shout now! ♪
跳起来,欢呼吧!
♪ Jump up and shout now ♪
跳起来,欢呼吧!
♪ Jump up and shout now ♪
跳起来,欢呼吧!
♪ Jump up and shout now ♪
大家一起欢呼,一起欢呼!
♪ Everybody shout now, everybody shout now ♪
大家一起欢呼,欢呼, 欢呼,欢呼,欢呼!
♪ Everybody shout shout shout shout shout shout shout ♪
欢呼,欢呼,欢呼,欢呼,欢呼…
♪ Shout shout shout shout shout shout ♪
欢呼,欢呼,欢呼,欢呼,欢呼…
♪ Shout shout shout shout shout shout shout shout ♪
欢呼,欢呼,欢呼,欢呼,欢呼…
♪ Shout shout shout, oh, shout ♪
欢呼,欢呼,欢呼,欢呼,欢呼…
♪ Whoa! Shout! ♪
喔!欢呼吧!
♪ Oh! Shout shout shout shout! ♪
喔!欢呼吧!
♪ Shout shout shout shout ♪
欢呼,欢呼,欢呼…
♪ Shout shout shout shout shout shout shout shout ♪
欢呼,欢呼,欢呼…
♪ Shout shout shout shout shout shout shout ♪
欢呼,欢呼,欢呼…
♪ Oh! Shout! Come on, come on and shout! ♪
欢呼,欢呼,欢呼,欢呼,欢呼…
♪ Shout shout shout shout shout shout shout shout ♪
喔,不,不
Oh, no no.
噢,我很抱歉
Oh, I’m sorry.
莎拉,我觉得好象一点都不了解你了
Sarah, I feel like I don’t even know you.
是维维安
It’s Vivian.
你刚才说的都是花言巧语 还是有只一半是假的?
Would you say you’re completely full of shit or just 50%/%?
我希望只有一半 可谁知道呢?
I hope just 50, but who knows?
啊!
Ah.
那个金发女郎真是个好货色
Bet that blonde was a real shot of life.
没错,的确是个好货色
Yeah, real shot.
你不认为我们有点…
You don’t think we’re being…
卑鄙?这个字眼不对
I don’t want to say sleazy, ’cause that’s not the right word,
但或许可以说 起码有点放纵而不负责?
but a little irresponsible, maybe?
当然不是
No!
将来有一天你回想起来
One day, you’ll look back on all this and laugh,
你会认为这只不过是年少轻狂
say we were young and stupid.
或许
Yeah.
两个傻小子,四处乱跑
A couple of dumb kids running around.
我们已经不年轻了
We’re not that young.
多美好的季节啊,兄弟
Hell of a season, pal.
美好的季节…
Hell of a season.
噢!巴巴 格努斯 (中东的一道菜,这里是昵称)
Oh! Baba ganoush.
这是什么啊?
What do we got?
圣诞节提前到来了
Christmas come early.
克里瑞部长? – 财务部长
Secretary Cleary? – The Secretary of the Treasury.
自从你上商学院就开始崇拜的偶像喔, 不用感谢我了
The guy you loved since business school. Don’t thank me.
我不肯定,我以为我们的 婚礼季节已经结束 …
I don’t know. I mean, I thought the season was over.
我还想喘口气呢
I was looking forward to kinda taking a break for a little bit.
约翰,你说什么呢?
John, what are you talking about?
这可是个重量级的婚礼啊
This is the Kentucky Derby of weddings.
这可是克里瑞家族喔, 现在的地位相当显赫
It’s the Clearys. They’re an American institution.
兄弟,到时将会有200多个单身女士 参加婚礼
Pal, there’s gonna be over 200 single women at this wedding.
不用说,再看看,请了3个乐队
Not to mention, if you look here, they’ve got three live bands,
牡蛎,各种小吃,美味的手抓食物…
they got oysters, snacks, phenomenal finger food.
我很累了,脚还很酸,声音沙哑
I’m tired, okay? My feet hurt. My voice is hoarse.
别这么消极嘛
Oh, please don’t take a turn to negative town.
你在说什么啊,谁消极了?
What are you talking about? Who’s getting negative?
在巴克纳的婚礼上, 是谁在角落里垂头丧气来着?
Well, at the Buckner nuptials you were sitting and sulking in the corner.
我没有绷着脸, 当时我的脚扭了
I wasn’t sulking. I twisted my ankle.
规则第6条:
Rule #6:
不在可在角落里生闷气
Do not sit in the corner and sulk;
这样的消极会引起 他人不必要的注意
it draws attention to you in a negative way.
用你自己独特的方式 来引起别人的注意
Draw attention to yourself, but on your own terms.
不用背傲客规则给我听, 我全都记得
Please don’t quote the rules to me, I know them.
切斯·廊侯在12年前传授给我们傲客秘诀
When Chaz Reinhold passed the sacred rules of wedding crashing onto us
我们继承了这份财富,并将它发扬光大, 在我们的努力下开创了新时代!
12 years ago, he gave us a legacy.
你这么说好像在形容一个邪教
You make it sound like a cult, okay?
你把切斯说得好象是个疯子!
And from everything you’ve told me about Chaz, he sounds like a kook!
你给我闭嘴! 切斯不是个疯子或怪人!
You bite your tongue. Chaz Reinhold is not a kook!
胡说,切斯勇敢的绅士,而且敢于献身
He is a brave and a decent man. He is a pioneer!
他40岁了还住在他妈家里, 她还在他的早餐里下毒
He lived with his mother till he was 40! She tried to poison his oatmeal!
诽谤,诽谤
Erroneous! Erroneous.
两者都不属实
Erroneous on both counts!
喔,老天,又来了 – 现在不讨论…
Oh, Lord. Here we go again. – What you should be worried about
你对伟大的切斯 廊侯 有什么看法…
is not Chaz Reinhold, who is in the hall of fame.
问题在于,你得调整一下你消极的心态
What you should be worried about is you’re getting sloppy.
你不能指望我一个人单枪匹马
Now, if you sit there and expect me to go out on a limb
混入或许是我们有生以来 参加的最隆重的婚礼
and try to pull off the greatest crash of all time,
我需要你和我同心协力
I gotta know that your head’s right.
我们这次事情重大, 容不得任何失误
There is no room for error.
想想看…婚礼上的特工 被识破的后果
Secret Service. Consequences.
我很欣赏你的动力
I love your enthusiasm.
如果真的要做, 我可不想搞砸
If I do this, I don’t wanna half-ass it.
我要做到尽善尽美
I want it well planned.
你就该这样!
He’s back!
就这定了,兄弟,我们今晚就开工
All right, partner. We’ll start scheming tonight, okay?
很好 – 需要我的话,打六线
Sounds good. – If you need me, I’ll be on line six.
好的
Okay.
也许很有趣
Could be fun.
喔 – 参议员先生
Wow. – Mr. Senator.
恭喜啊,凯瑟琳 – 谢谢
Congratulations, Kathleen. – Thank you.
比尔,恭喜啊 – 谢谢,参议员先生
Bill, congratulations. – Thank you, Senator.
部长,不知觉他们已经长这么大了
Secretary, they just grow up so damn fast.
是啊
That’s the truth.
好了,先排练一下吧 – 看看你弄到了什么
Okay. Let’s do our pregame. – What do you got?
这里有一些关于克里瑞部长 经济政策的文章
A few articles on Secretary Cleary’s economic policies.
这里有主要家庭成员名单, 还有一份关于航海的术语表
There’s also a roster of key family members, a glossary, sailing terms.
航海? – 那和他们的关系就像性对我们一样重要…
Sailing? – Sailing’s like sex to these people.
他们为这项运动而痴狂 – 哈佛大学…肯尼迪政法大学
They love it. – Harvard, Kennedy School of Government,
母亲热衷于慈善事业, 还有一些琐事…
Mom’s big with charities, blah blah blah.
三个女儿,一个儿子… 有数了,材料准备地不错
Three daughters, one son. I get it. Good work.

Good.
让我再看看那份材料
Let me see that again, please.
很帅吧
Handsome.
好了,我们的背景呢?
Okay, what’s our back story?
我们是兄弟,来自新罕布♥什♥尔州, 做风险投资的
We’re brothers from New Hampshire, we’re venture capitalists.
又是这个!
I’m sick of that!
我们来自佛蒙特州
Let’s be from Vermont
做加工枫蜜的生意
and let’s have an emerging maple syrup conglomerate.
你有毛病啊! 我们对枫蜜一点都不了解
Wait, that’s stupid. We don’t know anything about maple syrup.
我碰巧了解了枫蜜的成分
I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup.
我喜欢枫蜜,我喜欢涂满枫蜜的薄饼
I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes.
我还喜欢把它涂在比萨饼上,
I love it on pizza. I like to take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair
心情不好时…我还喜欢用它当发胶, 我的发型棒么?
when I’ve had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?
这次大冒险刚刚开始, 你就要孤注一掷地乱来?
It’s the first quarter of the big game and you want to toss up a Hail Mary!
我还想当来自奥克兰的皮条客或 来自亚利桑那州的牛仔呢!
I’d like to be pimps from Oakland or cowboys from Arizona,
这又不是复活节,别开玩笑了, 彼特 潘,你不能化装成吸血鬼吧
but it’s not Halloween! Grow up, Peter Pan! Count Chocula!
虽然我们参加的婚礼不计其数
Look, we been to a million weddings.
但每次我们都表演得很出色!
And guess what? We’ve rocked ’em all!
多好的一天啊
Great day.
成功混进来了,开始搜寻猎物… – 婚礼好气派啊
The Eagle has landed. – The big show.
嘿嘿,看到第五排戴漂亮帽子的那个没?
Hey, hey. Fifth row back with the fancy hat.
我喜欢那样的女孩子
I like that.
别跟戴帽子的女孩打交道, 她们都很传统…
No, don’t waste your time on girls with hats, they tend to be very proper.
是吗?
Yeah?
那个保守的女孩刚还 用她的双眸挑逗暗示我呢!
The proper girl in the hat just eye-fucked the shit outta me.
不好意思,不好意思
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
不如你再大点声儿, 还没让神父听呢到
Why don’t you say it a little louder? I don’t think the priest heard you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!