Where’s my little friend? – He’s in time-out.
他在休息!格洛里亚, 行行好吧,我累坏了
He’s in time-out. Gloria, please! I’m exhausted.
我累坏了,多漫长的一天啊…
I’m exhausted. I’ve had a very long day.
整个下午,一次次被你姐的男朋友蹂躏
Dry hump me up and down the field all afternoon.
脚划破了,又在流血… 真没什么心情做那个
My leg’s cut and bleeding. I’m just… I’m not really in the mood for this.
噢!天那!
Ow! Jesus Christ!
我爸爸警告过我, 不要被你这样的人的迷惑,吉里米
My father warned me about people like you, Jeremy.
我只不过是你的又一个猎物
I’m just another notch on your belt!
什么?不是那样的… 不像你说的那样!
Wha… this is not like that. What are you talk… it’s not like that!
喔?那是怎么样?吉里米?
Really?! Then what’s it like, Jeremy, huh?
噢!噢!不!停!停! – 哈?!
Ow! Ow! No! Wait! Wait! – Huh?!
我只是觉得我们之间的联♥系♥…
It’s just that I’m feeling very strongly
和我们的所做所为,仅限于…
that we’re only starting to express ourselves
肉体上的性♥爱♥…
in a physical, sexual-specifically way.
住手,等我说完
That’s it! Wait!
我更想寻找些心灵上的东西, 让我们更了解彼此
And I’d like to play some catch-up on finding out who’s inside here.
好吗?
Okay?
吉里米
Jeremy.
吉里米,你太棒了 – 噢,上帝,你也很不可思议!
Jeremy, you’re amazing! – Oh God, I think you’re amazing.
天那,永远别离开我! – 永远不
Oh my God, don’t ever leave me. – Ever.
当然!因为…因为你永远也 逃不出我的手掌!
Good! ‘Cause I’d find you.
是的
Yeah.
当然像很多的孩子那样, 我也有想像中的朋友,还不只一个
Of course like all kids, I had imaginary friends, but not just one.
他们有不同的背景…
I had hundreds and hundreds and all of them from different backgrounds
说不同的语言, 其中一个,叫做卡伦
who spoke different languages. And one of them, whose name was Caleb,
他说一种只有我能听懂的 魔术语言
he spoke a magical language that only I could understand.
他的伤口都清理好了吗?
Get him all patched up?
当然了,爸爸
I sure did, Daddy.
我的小精灵格洛里亚
Gloria bug.
去换衣服吃饭吧
You go change for dinner.
好的!
Okay.
她不是你皮带上的 又一个孔(女性猎物)
You know, she’s not just another notch on the old belt.
可我没系皮带(我是清白的)
I don’t even wear a belt. Beltless.
我可是很有权势的 (别耍我女儿,否则让你好看!)
I’m a very powerful man.
当然,我懂
Yes, you are.
晚餐上见吧
See you for dinner.
我那时候是环保联合会的主席
So, I am President of the Environment Defense League.
我小心的抓起那只小小的海水獭
And I pick up this little sea otter…
然后…把从油轮中溢出的 附在它身上的油擦掉…
…and… and… and… wipe off the oil from the tanker spill.
好了,你该上了
All right, you gotta step this up already. I’m gonna give you
这是眼药水 – 不,用不着
the damn eyedrops. – No, I don’t want ’em.
这招太阴了 – 喔,你还想和她…
It’s too hardcore. – Well, do you want to be alone
有独处的机会吗? – 当然!
with her or not? – Yes.
只要一点点,就能让他在厕所…
Put a few of these in his drink and he’ll be going down on toilet seat
待上一整天了 – 我不想做这种事情
for the next 24 hours. – I don’t want to do it.
这家伙不是我对手, 让我光明正大地赢一次的!
I can beat this guy. Let’s be honorable for once.
而那小家伙的胡须…
And the whiskers.
而油四处飘溅,他就…
And the oil’s… the oil’s flapping, he goes…
把药水给我 – 谢谢
Give me the eyedrops. – Thank you.
火候正好
Perfect.
让我们低头祈祷吧
Let us bow our heads in prayer.
天堂般的上帝
Heavenly Father,
感谢您赐予我们丰盛的晚餐…
we thank You for Thy bounty on this table
请您保佑克里瑞家族…
and ask that You bless the entire Cleary family
和在座的亲友们,阿门
and all the friends here assembled.
阿门 – 阿门
Amen. – Amen.
这扇贝好极了 – 喔,我从…
Mm. Oh, these scallops look fantastic. – I, uh… I bought them from
位于那塔查克海边的有机养殖场 带回来的
an organic scallop farm right off the coast of, uh, Nattachoke.
其实那是沙克找地方官出资筹建的
Actually, Sack got the Governor to subsidize part of the project.
所以这是州里唯一的扇贝自我繁殖场
And now it’s the state’s only self-sustaining scallop farm.
把它迅速重复五次, 你做不到的,自我繁殖…
Say that five times, fast. You can’t do it. Self-sustaining…
看起来会很美味, 或许让我尝一点…
They actually look terrific. Maybe I’ll actually try some
我就能从橄榄球赛带给我的…
when I get the sensation back in my face
创伤中尽快恢复… – 再一次的,吉里米,我很抱歉
from the, uh… football game. – Again, Jeremy, I’m sorry.
对不起,我应该学会控制自己
I just, you know, I have this damn competitive streak.
嗯…这是一个佛教♥徒♥教我的
Um… I’m seeing a Buddhist about it.
不是个普通佛教♥徒♥,是位受人 尊敬的达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥,他是我们家的好朋友
Not just any Buddhist. His Holiness, the Dalai Lama. He’s a good friend.
别提了,我一回家…
Stop traffic. Because when I go back to town,
就得去看骨科医生了
I’m actually gonna see an orthopedist
看看你把我的脊椎弄成怎样了… 他可不是个一般的骨科医生…
about what you did to my back. And not just any orthopedist,
艾伯斯汀医生,专门看….
I’m gonna see a Dr. Epstein who specializes in…
嘿,沙克, 你跟克莱尔一起有多久了?
Hey, Sack, how long have you and Claire been seeing each other?
克莱尔和我?嗯,已经… 亲爱的?大概有几年了吧…
Claire and I? Um, what’s it been, sweetheart? A couple years?
三年半吧
Three and a half.
是的,嗯,我们是在…
Yeah, um, actually, we started dating while we were doing
“人类家园”这个慈善组织认识的 – 对
Habitat for Humanity. – Sure.
马上…我们就要结婚了
Pretty soon… we’ll be getting married.

Yep.
喔,也不是马上,嗯…
Well, not too soon, um…
在这之前, 我们还有很多大事要一起完成
We still have a lot of things that we want to accomplish.
总之,当沙克和克莱尔结了婚,
Anyway, once Claire and Sack tie the knot,
国家里两个最有权势的家族, 洛奇和克里瑞…
two of the great American families, the Clearys and the Lodges,
会最终合为一家 – 好消息,好消息
will finally unite. – Hear, hear.
接着,你们就可以挑战
And then of course, you can challenge the Klingons
银河系的统治力量了,不是吗?
for interstellar domination, right?
吉里米…
Jeremy…
我见过你在舞场上的表现了
I saw you on the dance floor.
跳的不错啊
You move pretty good.
噢,多谢!
Oh. Thanks a lot.
我…只是有幸…
L… really just got lucky.
经常跳…
I was more in the zone than anything else.
就是酒宴上狂欢一下
It was the booze dancing.
抱歉,伙计们,我忘记问了
Sorry guys, I forgot.
我想问下,你们是谁的亲戚?
How are you guys connected to the family again?
内德叔叔的孩子
Uncle Ned’s kids.
你认识…内德叔叔吧?
You know… Uncle Ned?
丽斯阿姨的兄弟,南德和丽斯
Aunt Liz’s brother. Ned and Liz.
嗯,不,我不认识他们
Hmm. No, I don’t know.
那么,吉里米
So, Jeremy,
你和你兄弟是… 做风险投资的吧
you and your brother are venture capitalists.
没错 – 很好
That’s right. – That’s great.
风险投资者,国家新兴经济体系的支柱…
Venture capitalist. The backbone of the system.
先锋力量啊 – 先锋力量
It’s the new pioneer. – New pioneer.
那么就只是为了挣钱喽?
So is it just about the money?
不,不…我们是…
No no, it’s about,
有道德的进行投资
investing in companies that are ethically and morally defensible.
比如呢?举个例子
Well, like what? Give me an example.
例子?比如我们有个工厂…
Like what? Well, there’s the company that we have where we’re taking the…
是处理羊皮和羊毛的…
the fur or the wool from sheep
我们把它们加工成丝线 让一些无家可归的人来缝制
and we turn it into thread for homeless people to sew.
他们就加工成衣料 然后把衣料加工成衣服裤子
And then they make it into cloth, which they in turn sew
然后,嗯…
then, um…
将做成的衣裤…
make some shirts and pants
提供给其他穷♥人♥来卖♥♥。 一个不错的点子!
for other homeless people to sell. It’s a pretty good deal.
人人互相帮助 – 是的
People… people helping people. – Yeah.
这种行为…值得鼓励,令人尊敬
That’s… that’s very admirable.
谢谢,不过我们也不是圣人…
Thank you. Although, don’t make me out to be a saint just yet.
也稍微赚点小钱
We do turn a small profit.
毕竟,总有人得为…
After all, someone has to pay for the, uh,
某些喜欢逛脱衣酒吧大男孩买♥♥单…
lap dances for the big guy here.
噢!
Oh!
这小子真会开玩笑, 他总能这样活跃气氛
He’s joking around. It feels so good when he jokes.
公♥司♥的名字…叫什么?
What’s this, uh, company called?
圣… – “圣洁衣裤”
Holy sh… – Shirts & Pants. Holy Shirts & Pants.
公♥司♥的名字很俗气而且显而易见
It’s a little corny and obvious,
你会从这普通的名字 领悟到我们的良苦用心
but what do you get out of being subtle, right?
很好的项目啊
Well, that’s a hell of a good project.
我会向工商会提起的
I’m gonna mention something to the Commerce Secretary.
好极了,这真是太好了,哈?
That would be terrific. That would be great, huh?
棒极了,真爽(双关)
Terrific, it was terrific.
我的小威利在华盛顿干得还好,对吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!