听着,约翰,我没有什么不好意思的
Look, John, I’m sorry I’m not sorry, okay?
我才不会说抱歉, 我就是喜欢操
I’m not gonna apologize. I’m a cocksman.
我是图来特家的 – 法兰克 梅恩
Tourette’s. – Frank Myers.
约翰 莱恩, 这是我哥哥吉里米
John Ryan. Say hello to my brother Jeremy.
你好! 你们是怎么认识新郎的
Hi, how are you? So, um, how do you know the groom?
我们是南德叔叔的儿子 – 嗯
We are Uncle Ned’s kids. – Mm-hmm.
南德叔叔
Uncle Ned.
是丽斯的弟弟吗? – 南德叔叔,是丽斯婶婶的弟弟
Is he Liz’s brother? – Uncle Ned, the brother of Aunt Liz.
你们家里人都好吗?
How is everybody?
喔,爹地想呆在家里, 懒得出来
Well, Dad kinda putters around the house.
嘿,虽然丽斯婶婶不能来亲自参加婚礼, 但还是寄我们捎来了诚挚的祝愿
Hey, Aunt Liz sends her best. She couldn’t make it.
啊,是吗,我知道, 嗯,啊…可…
Uh, yeah, I know. Uh, ah…
她不是死了么?
she’s dead.
她在天有灵
From the grave.
她从天堂带来她最美好的祝愿
She sends her best from the grave.
自从她去世后
We’ve become extremely spiritual
我们开始相信上帝 – 我懂了
ever since she passed. – I see.
谢谢你的好意,兄弟
But thank you so much for your kindness, brother.
失去,让大家比以往更珍惜家庭的重要性
Lord knows we need family now more than ever.
不用谢 – 还是要谢谢你
You’re welcome. – Thank you.
我还要跟你说多少次?
How many times are you gonna do this shit?
规则第32条: 别随便就把自己认做某某亲戚
Rule #32: You don’t commit to a relative
除非你非常确认他们还活着
unless you’re absolutely positive that they have a pulse.
规则第16条,给我一份最新的家庭成员列表
Rule 16: Give me an up-to-date family tree.
都是你的工作没有到位 现在让我很难堪
That was your mistake. You made me look like an idiot.
规则第76条: 不要找借口,相信自己总是对的
Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion.
哈,红发女郎
Hello, Red.
这个我要了 – 那就归你
Dibs. – She’s all yours.
不会跟你争的
I ain’t gonna fight you.
新娘会哭的
I think we’ve got a crier.
不可能的 – 我赌20块
No shot. – $20.
干脆40块 – 一言为定
Make it 40. – Done.
他妈的,开什么玩笑
Oh, are you kidding me?
多美好啊, 婚礼…多么感人的时刻
It’s beautiful. It’s moving. It’s a wedding.
现在选读…
And now for our next reading,
有请新娘的妹妹格洛里亚
I’d like to ask the bride’s sister Gloria
到讲台来
up to the lectern.
20元,科林斯的
$20, 1 Corinthians.
不然就加倍不然就算了,3赔12
Double or nothing, Colossians 3:12.
我现在读保罗给科林斯的第一封信
And now a reading from Paul’s First Letter to the Corinthians.
“爱情是容忍♥,爱情是体贴”
“Love is patient, love is kind.”
大家都知道,科雷和克里斯汀
As you all know, Craig and Christina
都非常热衷于帆船运动
are quite the sailing enthusiasts.
用那样的特别方式
In that light,
他们将交换…
they have elected to exchange vows
各自的誓约
which they themselves have written.
为她戴上戒指
The ring.
我,科雷
I, Craig,
愿意娶克里斯汀为妻子
take you, Christina, to be my wife,
把她当作我最好的朋友 和我的大副(海军大副,这是她笑的原因)
my best friend and my first mate…
无论健康疾病,刮风下雨
through sickness and health, clear skies and squalls.
不好意思,我嗓子有点痒
I’m sorry, I have a tickle in my throat.
我克里斯汀,接受科雷
I, Christina, take you, Craig,
为我的最好的朋友…
to be my best friend,
和我的船长…
and my captain…
我愿意成为你的锚和你的帆
to be your anchor and your sail…
喔,这才刚开始…
Well, this is a first.
…你的右舷和你的左舷
…your starboard and your port.
现在我宣布你们正式结为夫妻
And now I pronounce you husband and wife.
你可以吻你的“大副”了
You may kiss the first mate.
抱歉,让我尝尝
Sorry, just… just a sampler.
我说了吧,这个婚礼 会是很奢华的
Told you this would be classy, right?
是啊,没错,真的是很豪华, 你一点也没骗我
Yes, you did, class, first class all the way. You were not lying.
豪华,奢侈,高贵…
Class class class.
这好像加了什么调料…
They’ve got some kind of seasoning on here.
撒上去的
It must be sprinkled.
找个适当的座位, 别离新娘新郎太近
Okay, go get us seats near, but not too near, the bridal party.
我要赶快把这盒 来自怀俄明的新鲜空气放过去
I’m going to go drop this box of fresh Wyoming air.
如果你看到蟹肉蛋糕 一定要给我拿几块
If you see any crab cakes, get your hands on some
它可是我的最爱! – 我办事你放心
’cause I love the crab cakes. – Consider it done.
奶酪热容器 – 什么
Fondue set. – Excuse me?
你手里拿着的礼物 是个纯银的奶酪热容器
The present you’re holding is a sterling silver fondue set.
约翰 瑞恩 – 克莱尔 克里瑞
John Ryan. – Claire Cleary.
你是怎么知道的?
Uh, so how do you know that?
我有特异功能
Well… I’m a psychic.
特异功能?真的?
You’re psychic? Really?
当然
Yes.
那这是什么? – 德国刀具,相当不错
What’s that one? – Knife set. German. Very nice.
那个呢?
Hmm. And that?
埃及棉面料 – 喔~
Cotton linens, Egyptian. – Ooh.
那这个呢? – 我可以一件一件地说给你听,餐具…
What about that? – Oh, I’ll go all day. Place settings,
烛台,还有他们可能永远也不会 去用的水晶有脚器皿
candlesticks, crystal stemware which they’ll probably never use
…事实上没有人会用水晶器皿
’cause it’s… crystal stemware.
这个是什么? – 这个…
Okay, how about that? – This…
这个?按♥摩♥油和一本密教经典
uh… massage oils and a book on tantra
古怪的婶婶给的
from the wacky aunt.
我来看一下
Let’s check.
是谁给的 – 梅莉阿姨
Who’s it from? – Aunt Millie.
也! – 啊,你真的有特异功能!
Yes! – Well, you… you have a gift.
是啊,可惜我只能猜些 普通的日常用品
I know. Unfortunately my powers only apply to useless consumer products.
喔,你知道,如果警♥察♥要追捕一个 做比利时蛋奶饼的家伙
Well, you know, if the police are missing a Belgian waffle maker
嗯…也许有一天你能帮上点忙呢
you could, um, give ’em a hand.
克莱尔,快过来拍照 – 好的
Claire, we need you for pictures. – Oh, okay.
这是你的朋友? – 他叫约翰 瑞恩
Who’s your friend? – This is John Ryan.
能再给我个尝尝吗?
Could I just have one more of the samplers here?
谢谢 – 弄到什么了?
Good. – What have we got?
再弄点其他的来
Come back with some more stuff.
但是这些也很不错 这些咸肉包烤扇贝的味道太棒了
That’s good, though. These bacon-wrapped scallops, phenomenal.
口味恰到好处,不可思议
哦,他妈的 那个不是你在安德森的婚礼上
钓到的女孩吗?
噢上帝,我晕了 不,不,别慌张
攻略上教过的,傲客法则第10条,照做就行了 她来了
史洛莫? 我还以为你
放弃了所有的财产移♥民♥到尼泊尔去了
史洛莫,你不难得我了吗?
噢天啊,你还没听说
我很遗憾
史洛莫在一次潜水的时候出了事故
是的,他上浮得太快了
氧气瓶从他身上脱落下来
可怜的人,他已经谁都不记得了 甚至我这个他唯一的弟弟
他只把我当做一个想帮助他的好人
怎么会这样…
实际上他现在什么也听不到了 这是那场事故的后遗症
那么你是来参加克莱利家的婚礼的?
哦,是,是的
但我现在得走了
我要赶去马德里的飞机,但是 哦,你要走了?
是的 噢,好的
但我还可以再和你们聊几分钟
哦,实际上 你不必这么做
史洛莫想让我带他去洗手间
然后给他拿几块蟹饼吃
所以,啊,别,那样
好的,好的!好的 我会先带你去拿蟹饼的
然后再带你去洗手间
这样吧 这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
如果我能帮上什么忙的话
一路顺风 别为我们担心
我们会好的 我们会挺过来的
医生
她看上去不错 我想继续搞她
你打算怎么给她打电♥话♥? 她以为你是聋子
每个人都想成为奇迹的一部分
我绝处逢生 她就是这个奇迹的一部分
人们互相帮助 这才是感人的事情
天哪,你是个神经病 也是个天才
好啦,你打算怎么吸引你的天使?
Okay, so what angle you gonna play here?
我要去做些动物型的气球…
I’m gonna go with the balloon-animal display for the kids,
送给小孩子们,当她看到的时候 我就可以上了
and then when she comes close to check it out, guess who’s a broken man?
忘了刚才的臭事,上!(来自第67条规则) – 别影响了心情,很好!
Haunted past, that’s it. – Haunted past. Excellent.
你呢? – 我会和那个拿花的小女孩跳舞
How about you? – I’m gonna dance with the little flower girl
好招,一定灵验 – 好的
It’s all deadly. – Yes.
回见吧
I’ll see you in a little.
最后一步…
Final touch. There it is.
做好了,一只欢乐的小象
One happy elephant. All right.
嗨,谁还要些什么?
Who else wants something?
我要个自行车形状的
I want a bicycle.
自行车?那要很多气球才行
A bicycle? Well, a bicycle, that would take a lot of balloons

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!