any bodily fluids left in me. – Gentlemen, everything okay?
当然!也! – 好极了
Great! Yep. – Great?
我们想玩一会儿橄榄球
You know, we were thinking about a little game of touch football,
你知道的 – 怎么样?
you know. – Yeah?
克里瑞家族的传统 – 只不过玩点(美式)足球,为什么不呢?
Cleary family tradition. – A little pigskin, why not?
太好了 – 别忘了热身啊,男子汉们
Great. – Don’t forget to stretch, guys.
10点场上见
We’re gonna be on the field in 10.
真合身啊 – 喔…
Clothes fit. – Ooh.
我实在不想评价这个, 你知道我烦死了
I’m not even gonna say it, but you… you-you know I’m upset.
我知道你很不爽, 我觉得你看上去不错啊
I know you are. I think you look good.
你知道我看上去不好
You know I don’t look good.
嘿,甜心!
Hey, honey!
我在这儿呢!
I’m over here!
你准备好了吗? 准备玩点橄榄球吗?
Are you ready? Are you ready for some football?
想要尝点厉害吗? 现在就准备开始吧
You want the noise brought on you? ‘Cause here it comes.
什么? – 要尝点厉害吗?
The what? – The noise brought on you,
现在就给你点颜色看看 – 就开球吧,小意思了
’cause here it comes. – Just hike the ball, nut job.
各就各位,预备,开始
Ready! Set! Hut! Hut! Hike!
一密西西比,两密西西比, 三密西西比
One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi.
也! – 呜!
Yes! – Ooh!
呜 – 也!蟹肉蛋糕,橄榄球…
Whoo! – Yes! Crab cakes and football!
马里兰就是这么棒! – 干得好!
That’s what Maryland does! – Nice one!
有点跑不动了? – 是啊
A little out of shape? – Yeah.
接得漂亮 – 不,你传得很到位
Way to bring it! – Way to anticipate that rush, man.
不,我看到是你的功劳 – 嘿,闭嘴吧!
No, I just saw you had it. – Hey, shut up!
你预料到了快攻
You gotta anticipate that rush.
酷,喔,我当然会 – 做得不错
Cool, no, of course I do. – You did a great job.
怎么了,吐司(昵称) – 我觉得他像吃了类固醇
What happened, Toast? – I think he’s on steroids.
感觉就像要对付匹野马一样
It was like trying to cover a fuckin’ racehorse.
喔,别担心 – 振作点!
Well, don’t worry about it. – Get it up!
我们会用精确的传递打败他们
We’ll burn ’em with the post.
不,我有个更好的主意
No no. No, I got a better idea.
你要你假装扔偏了
Look, I want you to fake the post,
然后让克莱尔拦截, 让她高兴高兴…
throw an interception to Claire, get her to feel good, you know?
又不能让他们看出来, 能做到吗?
Gets them foamy. You think you can do that?
约翰,我可是个高手 我想把球给谁就可以给谁
John, I was first team, all-state. I can put the ball wherever I want to.
我会帮你搞定的… 好啦,兄弟们,进入状态,蓝十七!
I’ll make it rain out here. All right, guys, bring it in. Blue 17!
蓝十七!红十七!
Blue 17! Red 17!
噢,你能盯得住我? – 那就比试比试吧
Oh, you’re gonna cover me? – Like white on rice.
好啦,这下我有机会啦, 我可先警告你
All right, I like my odds here. I’m gonna give you a little warning,
我会直奔底线的 – 散开!
I’m going downtown. – Hot route!
红七,红七,红七!
Red seven, red seven, red seven!
过会你会在你们的球门边, 看到轻松得分的我
Look for me in the endzone after this play, I’ll be the guy holding the ball.
约翰,红七 – 什么?!我不知道…
John! Red seven! – What? I don’t know
红七什么意思啊? – 散开
what “red seven” means. – Hot route!
我不知道红… 什么是散开啊?!
I don’t… w-what is “hot route”?
给我站到这边来,好不好?
Will you just go stand on the other side, please?
你想甩开我?
Are you runnin’ away from me?
当然不,我只是到这边来 – 害怕了?
No! I’m just gettin’ over here. – You scared?
朝底线! – 大家一起!
Down! – Come on!
各就各位,预备,开始….
Ready, down, set! Hut! Hut! Hut! Hike!
加油,吉里米!
Go, Jeremy!
嘿,哟! 给我!给我!
Hey, yo! Hit me! Hit me!
不-呀!
Boo-ya!
那才是称得上真正的沙克午餐
That’s what we call a sack lunch!
嗯…嗯…嗯…嗯…嗯…!
Num-num-num-num-num-num!
噢! 鸟儿
Ow! Bird.
个子大,摔得一定很狠?
Big tree fall hard, right?
我举几根手指来着?看看,举几根手指?
How many fingers I got up? Come on, Pepe, how many fingers I got up?
噢,看看,四根?是五根
Oh, come on, I got four. Okay, here’s five.
伤员! 这里有个伤员!
Man down! We got a man down!
你还好吗?
You okay?
嘿,你兄弟没事吧?
Hey, is your brother okay?
什么?哦,他没事
What? Aw, he’s fine.
我不能呼吸了
I can’t breathe.
怎么样了? – 我不能呼吸了
What’s that? – I can’t breathe.
不,不,我想他真的受伤了
No no no, I think he’s really hurt.
这么一投就不行了?
Well, serves him right after that throw.
嘿,巴巴格努斯?
Hey! Baba ganoush!
我不知道…不知道怎么回事啊, 部长,我只是…
I don’t know… I don’t know what got into me, Secretary, I just…
我了解啊… 洛奇家族五代的强悍血统啊
I do. Five generations of Lodge family breeding.
你父亲过去曾… – 我不能呼吸了,快断气了…
Your father used to pull… – I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe.
在这样的年龄做出同样的惊人表现… – 我不能呼吸了
The same stunt when we were your age. – I can’t breathe.
扔得怎么样? – 还好吧?
Is that right? – You okay?
好极了! 扔得太准了!
Great! You threw it perfectly!
来吧,快起来吧,别做过火了
Come on, get up!
别做过火了 – 我没装…
Don’t oversell it. – I’m not selling anything.
别装了,弄得像个小女孩一样
Come on, stop milking it. You make us look like a bunch of pussies.
吉里米,这盘你先休息吧
Jeremy! Sit this play out.
托德,一起玩吧
Todd, come on in.
你开玩笑吧
You must be joking.
偶尔参加竞技运动…
It wouldn’t kill you to play some competitive sports
玩玩没什么坏处的,不是吗?
once in a while, would it?
你能因此爱我吗!?
Well, would that make you love me?
噗,天那…
Pfft. Jesus.
嘿,吉里米,红月狗7-11(战数)!
Hey, Jeremy, red moon dog 7-11!
42, 30![<--胡言乱语] 42, 30-teen! 注意!一,二... Hut one! Hut two! 闪电偷袭! Blitz! 吉里米! Jeremy! 呜...啊! Hoo-ah! 噢! Oh! 噢 - 这下看来伤得不轻 Oh. - That looked like it hurt. 我防住你了 - 没有 I got you! - No, you didn't! 你在耍赖 - 你才耍赖呢 You're cheating! Oh my God. - You're cheating! 你只... - 天哪,你兄弟又倒下了 The only... - Your brother, he's down again. 搞什么名堂嘛? What is his deal? 我也不知道我今天是怎么搞的, 伙计们,我只是... L... I don't know what's getting into me today, guys. It's just... 先天的强悍对后天的大块头,洛奇! 血统优秀的永远是赢家 Nature versus nurture, Lodge. Nature always wins. 你在干什么? 比赛就是撞来撞去! What are you doing? It's a game of touch. 每次我就只看到你屁♥股♥着地 Every time I look over, you're on your ass again. 我肺里有气的话, 就不会这么温柔和你说话了 If I had any air in my lungs, I'd scream at you! 现在来怪我了? Oh, now you're gonna blame me? 就因为你连两只脚都站不稳? 'Cause you're not athletic enough to stay on your two feet? 我恨死你了 I hate you. 暂停一会,来点台克利(鸡尾)酒吧 Let's take a daiquiri time-out. 台克利! Daiquiris. 噢! Oh! 甜心,把他带到屋子里 帮他处理一下伤势 Sweetheart, why don't you take him into the house and fix him up? 好的,妈妈 - 噢,别把他当小孩宠 Sure, Mom. - Oh, don't baby him, 只会使他更衰 - 噢,我的背好痛! it just makes it worse. - Oh! My back hurts. 太好了,游戏结束了, 你满意了? Oh, great. Game's over. Satisfied? 吸引了这么所有人的关注! You got everyone on you now? Get all the attention. 外头天气真热 - 是啊,没错 It's hot out here. - Yeah, it is. 或许你该只穿条内♥裤♥玩 You should have played in your underwear. 我给你倒点喝的吧 I'll get you a drink. 我的天哪,好痛啊... Oh, Jesus Christ. It burns. 噢!可怜的宝贝 - 老天,真刺骨 Oh! Poor baby. - It stings. Oh, Jesus. 想让我帮你吹吹吗? You want me to blow on it? 不,不,不,不... No. No no no. No no no. 不,不需要,我很好 No, I don't need any blowing. I'm good, I'm good. 我...谢谢 - 吉里米,我可没穿内♥裤♥喔 I'm... thank you. - Jeremy, I'm not wearing any panties. 喔,也 - 没错! Oh. Yeah. - That's right. 呜...啊!噢! - 嗯,啊,好,很有意思,不错 Ooh, ah, oh! - Um, uh, okay. That's fun. That's nice. 好的,但我有点搞不懂 Okay, I'm a little confused. 似乎在8小时前, 你还是个害羞的处♥女♥ Just like eight hours ago you were a shy little virgin, 现在你居然没穿内♥裤♥。我只是想... and now you're not wearing any panties. I'm just trying to... 努力跟上你的变化... - 是你把我变成这样的 to catch up with you here. - You do that to me. Ooh. 我的“朋友”在哪里呢? - 做什么...不,不! Where's my little friend? - I do what... no no no. 我的“小朋友”在哪里呢? - 他累了,他累了 Where's my little friend? - He's tired. He's tired. 我的“朋友”在哪里呢? - 他在休息

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!