嘿,你的尺码在这里
Hey! Your size right on top. Here.
到后面试试, 看看合不合身?
Why don’t you take these in the back there and see how they fit?
有没有男装内♥裤♥?
Ma’am, do you have boxer shorts?
就在那里
– Right over there, sir. – Okay.
快点!查克,抓着我的手臂!
Come on! Chuck, grab my arm!
抓着我的手臂拉我出去
Grab my arm!
查克,你没事吧?
Chuck, you okay in there?
对不起
Uh, I-I’m sorry.
回头再过来买♥♥
We’ll be right back for the clothes.
他们想吊销他的牌照 为什么?
– They’re gonna try to take his license. – Why?
因为要快刀斩乱麻, 想找个人顶罪,
Because they need it to be simple. They need a reason.
谁要? 政♥府♥,家长等等
– Who? – All of them.
我们怎么办?
– Everyone on that dock. – What are we supposed to do?
公开真♥相♥,
Tell ’em what we know. The truth.
船长也希望公开真♥相♥ 真♥相♥,
– I mean, that’s what he’d want. – The truth.
我们遇到飓风所以翻船, 难道不合理?
We went over in a squall. What’s wrong with that?
托德,这大家都知道
Everybody knows why we went over, Tod.
但翻船是因为你突然转航
It wasn’t from the squall. You jibed the boat.
我想把船迎风驶去,
I was trying to get her upwind. That’s what you’re supposed to do!
但却违背了船长的命令
That’s not what the Skipper thought.
他想用四方帆卸去主帆风力
Not when you got the squares up. He was trying to spill out the air from the main.
风力太强,卸不去
It was comin’ four points off the bow, Tracy. It never would’ve…
你在甲板上?我在,
Were you on the deck? Because I was standing right there!
看见托德抗命两次 瞧,这不…
– All I know is that Tod disobeyed an order twice.- Look, it didn’t…
船因此翻沉 我转左才也会翻沉!
– That’s when the boat went over. – It didn’t go over until I turned her port!
这次追究责任,是因为法兰克
Man, you’re all missing the point, anyway. This is because of Frank.
是法兰克父子俩, 什么意思?
– Frank and dear old Dad. – What are you talking about?
我说的那回事, 他们已经来了,
I’m talking about, they’re here…
住进了利德酒店
staying at the damn Rhett House.
调查这样逼切,
How do you think this thing got put together so fast?
是因为那老头想公报私仇
The old man’s been out for Skipper since day one.
船长曾把他的儿子驱逐离船
The Skipper booted his kid off the boat! What did you expect?
不出我所料,那小子怀恨在心
I told you he was a turncoat the day we kicked him off, man.
真该死
Damn kid.
法兰克?
Frank?
法兰克! 可以谈谈吗?
– Frank! – Can we talk?
大概可以吧,
Yeah, I guess.
你为什么来这里?
What are you doing here?
法兰克,你在跟谁说话?
Frank, who are you talking to?
没什么事,我很快进去
Yeah, it’s all right. I’ll be in in a minute.
想怎样?
What do you want?
大家有种说法,
Everyone’s saying that…
这次审讯是你老爸的主意,
that this whole tribunal is happening because of your old man.
也即是你的主意,
And because of you.
有没有这件事? 有这种说法不奇怪呀?
– Is that true? – It’s just typical, isn’t it?
有没有这件事? 我要走了
– Is it true, Frank? – I gotta go.
法兰克,你和你♥爸♥当时都不在场不知道实情.
Frank, he was not out on that ship!
你不知道发生了什么
He doesn’t know what happened. You don’t know what happened!
我知道的已经够多了 法兰克,别这样
– I know enough! – Frank, please!
叫你♥爸♥取消这次的调查,
Frank, get him to call it off.
对不起
I’m sorry.
等一等,
Wait.
什么东西?
What is this?
要怎么样做,随便你啦
You do what you’ve gotta do, Frank.
应海岸防卫的邀请,
The United States Coast Guard…
举♥行♥本审讯
has been asked to conduct this maritime hearing…
考虑吊销克里斯多佛·希尔顿船长的
to consider the revocation of Captain Christopher Sheldon’s…
美国一级海员牌照
U.S. Master Seaman’s Certificate.
桑达斯船长,请开始
All right, Captain Sanders, you may begin.
信天翁号♥
The Albatross.
是艘十分健全的船,
By all accounts, a sound vessel.
船长经验丰富,船员能干
An experienced captain, an able crew.
但却落得沉没
And yet it lies out there on the bottom…
躺在二千尺的海底,船身折断
in 2,000 fathoms with its back broken.
因此问题严重 值得我们正视,追究
There are serious questions that demand our most serious consideration…
务求亡羊补牢
so that we might understand, so that perhaps…
防范同类的悲剧重演
we may prevent such a sad event from ever taking place again.
沉船因为偶而不慎?
A freak accident?
因为极反常的气象?
A one in a million meteorological anomaly?
因为经验不足,判断错误,
Or was it inexperience, misjudgment?
疏忽误事?
Negligence?
今天将会有答案
We’ll see.
请坐
Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
希尔顿船长 希尔顿船长
Captain Sheldon, Captain Sheldon, would you consider yourself…
你对学童的性格有充分了解吗? 是的
– a good judge of character when it came to the boys? – Yes.
这很重要,不是吗, 对你来说…
And it would be important, would it not, in your position to have some sense…
了解他们的长短处,很重要? 当然了
– of their strengths and weaknesses? – Yes, of course.
你记得有一件有关吉尔的事吗?
Do you recall an incident involving Gil Martin?
哪一件?
What incident would you be referring to?
你逼吉尔攀上船桅肩没有?
Well, is it true that you forced Gil Martin to climb the mast…
你明知他畏高
when it was clear that he was acrophobic?
他有能力攀
He climbed when he was ready.
你知道他的弟弟从树上摔死的事吗?
Were you aware that his brother was killed in a fall?
知道,
Yes, I was.
知道有人喝酒吗?
Sir, were you aware at any time of the use of alcohol…
在你的船员中? 知道,
– among your crew? – Yes, I was.
你有没有阻止? 没有
– You didn’t do anything about it? – No, I did not.
沉船前,你遇过白飓没有?
Had you ever seen a white squall before this incident?
没有
No.
你怎么肯定你遇到的是白飓呢?
And what makes you so sure it was one?
我不能肯定,
I can’t be sure.
而你觉得船员有能力应付,
You really felt that your crew was up to the conditions?
我们航行了一万二千里,历经风浪
We had come 12,000 miles together through every kind of seas imaginable.
除了白飓外? 他们只是幼嫩的少年
Except a white squall. Now, with all due respect, Captain, they’re only boys.
他们的表现绝不幼嫩
They’re much more than that, sir.
你驱逐法兰克离船
Is it true that the reason you expelled Frank Beaumont…
因为他射杀海豚.
For killing a dolphin.
你有没有向他挑战?
And that you invited him to strike you, to fight it out…
在船上
on the deck of the ship?
是的,是真的
Yes, that is true.
这一来,喝酒的免罚
So, you allowed the use of alcohol, among things, to go unpunished…
这少年杀鱼…却受到驱逐,
and yet you expelled this boy for killing a fish.
哺乳类动物
A mammal.
哺乳类动物,
A mammal.
在我看来先生, 应该得到应有的尊重,
It would appear to me sir, with all due respect,
你在信天翁号♥上的指挥
that your stewardship as captain of the Albatross…
可以说是粗心大意,厚此薄彼
could be characterized as reckless, unbalanced,
毫无原则
with no discipline whatsoever.
你认为有什么好笑?
Do you find this funny?
这是在闹着玩的吗?
Some kind of joke?
一点也不好笑,
I don’t think one second of this is funny… sir.
国家气象局说,
The National Weather Service…
白飓是个虚构现象,
says white squalls are a meteorological phenomenon of the imagination.
你对此有何回应?
What do you say to that?
我船遇到的现象,绝不是虚构的
What happened to my ship was not imagined.
也不是梦
It was not a dream… sir.
不是梦,希尔顿船长 是恶梦
No, Captain Sheldon, it was not. It was a nightmare.
谢伊,请回答一些问题
Now, Shay, I need you to help me out.
沉船当日
On the day of the accident,
闪电开始时,你在哪里
do you remember where you were when the lightning first struck?
甲板上 中舵.
I was on deck. Mmm, midships.
其后飓风出现
During this squall that ensued,
你为什么不收帆?
why didn’t you drop any sail?
船长叫我们离开索具
Skipper called us out of the rigging.
但你的本意是想去收帆?
But your instinct was to lose sail?
船长的本意是避免我们触电
Skipper’s instinct was to not get any… any of us electrocuted.
你几岁了?
How old are you, son?
15岁
Fifteen.
而你曾是信天翁的大副?
And you were the first mate of the Albatross. Is that correct?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!