我不游泳
I don’t.
想吃饭,就要游泳
You will if you want to eat.
你呢?也要游泳才有早餐吃?
You gonna swim for your breakfast, you little weasel?
力邮由
Go for it, man!
快点,真像个女人
All right. Come on, you sissy, go!
快点,小猴儿
Let’s go, you little monkey.
快点,谢伊! 赶快,贱♥人♥
– Come on, Shay! – Move it, you maggot!
露一手给他看!
– Show ’em what you’re made of!
耶!
Yeah!
跳得不错
– Nice dive!
真不错,
Whoo! Not too bad.
我已跳过两趟了,你呢?
All right. I’ve been in twice. So, what’s it gonna be?
5元赌他不能跳
I’ve got five bucks that says he doesn’t.
10元赌他不能活 1元赌他能活
– I got ten says he doesn’t live. – I’ll take a dollar of that.
天啊,利害 我不敢看
– Jesus. – I can’t watch this.

Shh.

Ay.
船长到
Skipper on deck!
你们知道海上会遇到什么?
You know what’s out there?
暴风雨,巨浪
Wind and rain and some damn big waves.
隐藏在浓雾,夜色中的
Reefs and rocks and sandbars,
礁石和沙洲
and enough fog and night to hide it all.
那为什么要出海?
So why the hell do it, then?
锻炼品格,普雷斯顿先生
Builds character, Mr. Preston,
你极度缺乏的东西
of which you are in desperately short supply.
只有在山峰,沙漠战场…
The kind you only find on mountaintops and deserts,
海上才能得到
on battlefields… and across oceans.
跳得不错,普雷斯顿
Nice dive, Preston.
如果我们没有纪律,就一无所有
If we don’t have order, we have nothing.
无论我们要去哪里,我们都要在一起
– “Where we go one, we go all.”
出海前,我们中有人 因为纪律而逃避的
Some of us are here for discipline, some for escape.
也有不知道为什么原因而走的
And the rest don’t even know why.
我觉得自己…
I’m not sure where I fit in,
跟大家都有些共同点
but I can see a small piece of myself in each of them.
我希望可以交友,
I think I’ll have friends here,
适应船上的生活
and I hope this will be home.
瞪着我♥干♥嘛?
What are you looking at?
嗯?
Hmm?
为什么跳水?
Why’d you jump?
因为我喜欢.
‘Cause I felt like it.
从那么高跳下来
It was so high, you know.
你胆小如鼠
Let me tell you something. As soon as you grow some balls, doughnut,
我现在解释,只会白费口舌
let me know and I’ll tell you all about it.
我就认为这样做非常蠢,
I thought it was a pretty stupid stunt myself too.
说什么?
What was that?
你明明听见了
You heard what I said.
不准再说我蠢,
– Don’t ever call me stupid.
他没有恶意
He didn’t mean it.
你们这些丫头听着 老子我行我素
Let me tell you girls something. I do what I want to do when I want to do it,
不会听那些船佬的吩咐,
and I don’t give a damn what some Ahab up there says otherwise.
可能是霍华德晓治来接我回家,
Well, if it ain’t Howard Hughes come to fly me home, boys.
水来了
There you go. That’s it.
对了,用手使劲地刷
No, use your, use your whole hand, whole hand.
你怎么了? 刷另外一边
What’s the matter with you? The other way.
喂!
Ahoy there!
各位好,
Good afternoon!
这船叫信天翁?
Albatross, huh?
名字不太吉利,
Doesn’t inspire a lot of confidence, does it?
刚好相反,信天翁是吉祥的鸟
On the contrary, the albatross is considered a very good omen.
是水手亡魂的化身.
Legend has it they embody the spirits of lost sailors.
杀信天翁才不祥
Only bad luck if you kill one.
无稽之谈,
I’m not interested in legends.
我是法兰 博蒙特 这是我的儿子法兰克
Francis Beaumont. That’s my son behind you. Frank.
法兰克
Frank.
船长
Sir.
你迟到了一天,工作时间表必须遵守
You’re a day late. We keep a schedule aboard ship. Lives depend on it.
你在电报说,10月尾才启程,
Your cable said you would not be putting out until late October.
你看,这里有不少准备工夫要做
As you can see, there’s a lot of work to do.
嗯哼
Mm-hm-m.
我的儿子不是来捱苦的, 他只是当学徒
Indentured servitude is not what my son had in mind.
操作这艘船
This is a working ship.
互相合作,准时与勤奋同样重要
Promptness is not a luxury, it’s a necessity, as is the work to maintain her.
法兰克必须在这方面作出努力
Your son will do his part if he wants to stay on board.
坦白说,出海是他母亲的主意
I’ll be honest with you. This was his mother’s idea.
你们出海,像游船河,不像教育
A romp through the Caribbean sounds more like a holiday than an education.
并非那般简单 我可以向你保证
It will be more than that, I can promise you.
好的
All right.
好好照顾我的儿子,
You take good care of my son.
箱子很重,叫个人来帮手
He’ll need a hand with that. It’s heavy.
喂,法兰克
Well, Frank.
我们会尽力照顾他
We’ll do our best.
谢伊,带他下去
All right, take him below, Shay.
大家齐唱,开始
Sing along. Go!
使劲用力,嘿,嘿,呀
Me way, hey, hey, ya
使劲用力,嘿,嘿,呀
Me way, hey, hey, ya
你使劲呀!他使劲呀! 好小子呀!
You got it. He’s got it. Atta boy!
抬高头,往上望.提腿
Head up, eyes up. Then the leg.
往上望,法兰克,别太快.
Keep moving up. Look up when you’re going up. Not so fast, Frank.
对,臂要直
That’s it! Keep your arms straight, shoulder length.
我们在圆杆处准备,
Okay, now I want you out on these spars…
等我命令才能解开帆索
but I don’t want you to release the gaskets until I tell you.
你们的腿要放在支索内
That’s good. Just keep your back inside the backrope.
记得:这些是船帆 他们是可以移♥动♥的,并非固定
Okay. Now remember these are the sails. They can shift. They’re not locked.
停止扯帆 是
– Avast hauling. Over.
停止
Stop!
听到命令,要大声重复
Gentlemen, when you hear an order, shout it out!
让我知道你们听明白了
I want to know you’ve heard and understand.
扯主帆 扯主帆
– Set the main. – Set the main!
扯主帆 扯主帆
Set the main! – Set the main!
主帆
Main!
拉!拉!
Heave! Heave!
谢伊! 船长!船长
Shay! Skipper! Skipper!
解开他
Get him!
解开他 其他人去解
Get him! Somebody, get to him!
对不起!
– Excuse me!
过这里来!啊
Come here! Aah.
双腿搭在桅上
Put your feet on here.
很好,加油干
All right, come on.
看你自己了
Watch yourself now.
别慌 有没有受伤?
– Okay, take it easy. – Are you all right?
还好 呃?
Yeah. – Huh?
我做错了,当时正想…
It was my fault. I was reaching for the…
为什么不攀上去?
Why didn’t you climb up there, son?
说啊?
Speak up.
他怕高
‘Cause he’s afraid to climb.
是不是?
Is that true?
谢伊,怎么不先告诉我?
Shay, why wasn’t I made aware of this?
你有责任知道
It’s your job to know!
他的应变能力,大家都要知道
If something goes wrong up there, the other 16 people on board…
不想知道 他会不会做他的工作
can’t be wondering if he’s going to do his job or not.
攀上去 什么?
– Swing up, son. – What?
攀上去
Up you go right now.
你有话想说吗?
You got something to say?
没有 那就闭嘴!
– No. – Then keep your mouth shut!
想生存,就要守纪律 这里一视同仁
It takes discipline to make it out here. There are no special cases.
怎么样? 对不起
– Now, what’s it gonna be? – I’m sorry.
对不起没用
Sorry’s not gonna cut it.
攀上去!攀上去
Now, get up there! Get goin’!
攀上去!攀上去
That’s it.
双手一前一后
One hand in front of the other, son.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!