我们一起攀,
We’ll do it together.
别住下望,望我的眼睛
And don’t look down. You look in my eyes.
望我的眼睛,
Look in my eyes!

Climb.
来,我们一起攀 我办不到
– Come on. We’ll do it together. – I can’t.
攀啊,该死
You climb, damn it!
我办不到,
– That’s it.
你很怕攀,对吗?
Are you hating this? Huh, are you?
恨死你了,杂种
I hate you, you son of a bitch.
好极了 恨的话,多攀一级
Good! Good! Hate your way up another rung.
攀一级,快点
– Do it right now!
行了,行了 行了,攀下来
All right, all right. All right, come down.
哦,天啊 别动.
– Oh, God. – Stay there.
你没事了 对了
You’re all right. That’s it.
攀下来
Come on.
对了.
That’s it.
不要紧
It’s all right.
不要紧 对不起
– It’s all right. – I’m sorry.
我只想说一次
I’m only going to say this one time.
没义务细心呵护你们
I’m not here to wipe your noses and your asses.
我不是你们的妈妈, 他懂得照顾自己
I’m not your mother. He can take care of himself.
还有谁害怕什么?
Are there any other phobias I need to know about?
没有
No, sir.
好极了
Excellent!
谢伊,替吉尔安排一份适当的差事
Shay, find Mr. Martin a position to suit his condition.
记得,每个人
And remember something.
早晚都得面对自己的恐惧
Sooner or later we all have to face it.

Hey.
干吗大家都默不作声?
We’re awfully quiet tonight.
有话想说吗,吉拉德?
Something on your mind, Girard?
你对吉尔过于严厉了
I think you were too tough on Martin.
是吗? 是啊
– You do, huh? – Yes, I do.
他们年少,又不识大体,
They’re green, all of ’em, and full of themselves.
很容易误事
That’s a dangerous combination.
他怕得撒尿了 撒到我身上了
– He pissed on his pants. – Mmm, and all over me.
你想用羞辱去磨练他?
Wh-What do you call that? Humiliation training?
我从没听过这种心理理论,
Because I’m pretty familiar with psychological theory. There’s nothing I’ve read…
你打击那少年
– What you do, you traumatize the kid. – The point is!
他是紧弱的成员,往往会拖垮整体
We’re as strong as our weakest link.
我只想防范于未然,
I don’t want to find that out the hard way.
他们受到我的压力
So I will challenge them as will you.
就会团结
And they will come together.
我不关心自己受不受欢迎,
And I don’t care if they like me or not.
这也包括职员的欢迎?
Does that apply to the staff too, sir?
这样吧,吉拉德
I’ll tell you what, Girard.
我不会呆在你的厨房♥ 你离开我的尾楼甲板
I’ll stay out of your galley, you stay off my poop deck.
我俩各不相干,和平共处.
We’ll get along fine that way.
否则日子难捱,
Otherwise it’s going to be a long ride.
今晚点人数,明早启航
I want a head count when they’re in the racks. We’re putting out in the morning.
晚安 晚安,船长 晚安,爱丽丝
– Good night. – Good night, Skipper. Good night, Alice.
晚安
– Good night.
他强硬得连风暴也敢捕捉
I’ve seen him snatch the tail of a tempest…
捕捉后
and stuff it screaming into a bottle.
锁在船舱内 麦克雷,你这是什么意思?
– The bilges are full of ’em. – McCrea, what do you mean by that?
他这个人历尽艰苦
He’s been beyond the reach.
他会公平善待我们的,吉拉德
He’ll do well by us all, Girard.
他是个好水手
He’s a real salt.
给我一根?
Got one for me?
不,每根两元,夏湾拿货
No. These I paid two dollars for. Havana.
哦!
Oh!
感觉如何?
How you doin’?
感谢你的关心,
Look, I appreciate, you know, your concern and all.
但正如船长说的 我能照顾自己.
But, ah, like Skipper said, I can take care of myself.
我知道,
I know.
只拿了瓶可乐给你
Just brought you a Coke.
都是我连累了你
I feel like I got you into this.
算了
Forget it.
从前,我跟弟弟两个人
My own brother and I used to climb to the top…
喜欢爬上后院的柏树上看日落,
of this old beech tree in the backyard and watch the sun go down like this.
我的父母,
My, um, parents, they’d, uh,
经常争吵
they’d fight a lot,
我们爬树是因为怕听争吵,
so we’d sneak out there where we couldn’t hear ’em.
现在竟然怀念起来
Do you believe I miss it?
受尽家中的烦恼, 但离家后却想家
I mean, all the crap I had to put up with at home and I’m still homesick.
别担心
Well, I wouldn’t worry.
我们回去后,他们仍有架可吵
I’m sure they’ll have some fight left in ’em by the time we get back.
倒也对
That’s a fact.
我们集训了数周,
And so it was that after weeks of training…
风季也过去
with the hurricane season behind us,
信天翁号♥启航,
the Albatross took to the open sea.
我们对这茫茫大海,既好奇,又惧怕
In each of us were feelings of excitement and hesitation…
对这舵手…
for the man at the helm
和陌生的世界 他将带领我们进入
and the unfamiliar world he would be leading us into.
查克
Gieg.
过来,掌航
Come here. Take the wheel.
过来
C’mere.
手要稳,顺着风,西南偏西
– Hold her steady into the wind. Southwest by west. – Yes, sir.
遵命,手要稳,顺着风,西南偏西…船长
Ah, holding her steady southwest by west… sir.
绕过好望角,驶向南澳洲
In South Australia ’round Cape Horn
什么事? 麦克雷
What’s wrong, Mr. McCrea?
看起来船员们不热心唱歌♥
Seems like we’re short on singers, Skipper.
坐帆船,大家都要唱歌♥,先生们
Everyone sings aboard a windjammer, gentlemen.
这样可以调整步伐
Lets everyone know you’re in sync.
促进齐心协力 而且,我喜欢听
It shows unity, that all thoughts are one. Besides, I like it.
使劲,你这歌♥王 使劲,拉啊
Heave away, you rolling kings Heave away, haul away
“拉啊,且听我的唱功.”
Haul away You’ll hear me sing
转左,顺风驶
We’ll bear off to port and run downwind.
麦克雷老师,准备放主帆
Okay, Mr. McCrea, stand by to ease the main sheet.
罗伯特,放三角帆
Robert, get on the jibsheet.
过度偏左,往东北转
Fall off to port. Ease her around to a heading of northeast.
你们在任何地方都要唱出来 是的,船长
– Sing out when you’re there. – Yes, sir.
好 放四方帆
All right, stand by to loose the squares.
东北,船长 大声点,孩子
– Northeast, sir. – Speak up, boy!
东北,船长 放四方帆
– Northeast, sir! – Loose the squares!
放四方帆 放四方帆
– Loose the squares! – Loose the squares!
放帆索,升其余各帆
All right, loosen those gaskets.
其余各帆升起 太慢了
All the other sails up. What’s taking so long, huh?
望着短索,查克
Keep your eye on the pennant, Chuck.
如果舵转得很急, 人们会掉进水去
If you jib now we’ll have people in the water.
知道了,船长
Yes, sir!
海上风暴!
Storm at sea!
引擎全关
All stop on the engine.
多劲的风呀.
Behold the power of the wind.
船长,海员晕船,都在呕吐.
Skipper, the crew is doing group boot over the side.
对了,呕到海里去,到船舷上去
All right, keep it over the side. That’s it.
快点 喔,小子 当心台阶
Come on. Okay. Whoa, boy. Watch your step.
暂避一下好吗? 风雨要避是避不开的
– Should we turn away? – You can’t run from the wind, son.
调整船帆,奋勇向前
You trim your sails, face the music and keep going.
这人是个疯子
This guy’s certifiable.
他也许有自杀的倾向 船员全部向左,船长
– No, he’s suicidal, man. – We won’t have any crew left, Skipper.
好主意!
Excellent point!
你们认为卓士有领导才能?
How’d you like to have to bet on Tracy here getting us home today?
你们应该互相照顾
Each one of you is responsible for the rest.
打定主意吧
It’s up to you.
路遥知马力,对吗?
Nothing like a little experience to put things in perspective, huh?
大家放置好行李!
I want you all to make sure your gear is stowed.
麦克雷那队人值班.其他人上去休息.
McCrea, your team will stand watch. Everyone else hit the rack.
嘿,船长
Hey, Skipper?
我不愿留在甲板上,
Listen, I’m not staying out here, okay?
罗伯特,你代他
Robert, take his place.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!