但他娶了你 并且把 你安全地带到了这里
But he did marry you and brought you safely here.
你不觉得你应该心怀感激吗
Don’t you think you should be grateful?
心怀感激也会令人厌倦
One can get very tired of gratitude.
你丈夫非常爱你 对吗
Your husband loves you very much does he not?
伦纳德 我踏过的地板他都崇拜得不得了
Leonard? He worships the ground I walk on.
那你呢
And you?
你想知道的太多了
You want to know too much.
再会了 先生们
Auf Wiedersehen gentlemen.
谢谢你来这一趟 沃尔太太 你的拜访很令人安心
Thank you for coming in Mrs Vole. Your visit has been most reassuring.
别担心 威尔弗莱德爵士
Do not worry Sir Wilfrid.
我会给他 一个不在场证明 而且很有说服力
I will give him an alibi and I shall be very convincing.
我会噙着热泪告诉他们
There will be tears in my eyes when I say
“伦纳德是在21:26回来的”
“Leonard came home at 9.26 precisely.”
你是一个不同寻常的女人 沃尔太太
You’re a very remarkable woman Mrs Vole.
我想你们满意了吧
And you’re satisfied I hope?
-我满意了才见鬼呢 -要不要来点嗅盐
-I’m damned if I’m satisfied! -Care for a whiff of those smelling salts?
这女人在捣鬼 可是 捣什么鬼呢
That woman’s up to something. But what?
控方很快就能 把她驳得体无完肤
The prosecution will break her down in no time when she’s in the witness box.
这案子就像是英勇赴死的 英国骑兵旅一样悲壮
This case is going to be rather like the charge of the Light Brigade
或者是日本人的神风特攻队 完全是一边倒
or one of those Japanese suicide pilots. Quite one-sided.
机会全在对方那边
With the odds all on the other side.
我好像没多少 有利的因素 不是吗
I haven’t got much to go on have I?
事实上 我什么也没有
The fact is I’ve got nothing.
我想问问你
Let me ask you something.
你相信伦纳德·沃尔是无辜的吗
Do you believe Leonard Vole is innocent?
你相信吗
Do you?
你相信吗
Do you?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
哦 我很抱歉 威尔弗莱德爵士
Oh I’m sorry Wilfrid.
当然 我会尽我的全力
Of course I’ll do my best.
好吧 布洛根·摩尔
It’s all right Brogan-Moore.
还是我来接手吧
I’ll take it from here.
我已经打电♥话♥给哈里森医生了
I have called Dr Harrison
把你骇人听闻的行为全都向他汇报了 我再也…
and given him a report on your shocking behaviour.
-给我一根火柴普利姆索尔小姐 -威尔弗莱德爵士
-Give me a match Miss Plimsoll. -Sir Wilfrid!
你没听见吗 火柴
Did you hear me? A match!
梅休先生 威尔弗莱德爵士
Mr Mayhew. Sir Wilfrid.
听说您本人将担任我的辩护人 太感谢了
I’m told you are going to represent me. I’m very grateful.
我跟医生们订了个君子协定
I struck a bargain with my doctors.
案子一结束他们就要把我流放到百慕大去
They exile me to Bermuda as soon as we finish.
-谢谢您 -希望我们都能活着捱到案子结束
-Thank you. -There’s hope that we’ll both survive.
-穿上这个我们要拍照 -为什么
-Get into these. We need a photograph. -Why?
这是案发那天晚上你穿的衣服
This is what you were wearing that night.
我们会传阅这张照片 看看那天
We’ll circulate a photo on the chance
你走回家的路上是不是有人看见你了
that someone saw you on your way home.
请站好 靠着墙
Over here against the wall please.
别动 请转过去 再来张侧面
Hold it. One more in profile please.
真的有必要这样吗 我妻子知道那天晚上我是几时回家的
Do we really need this? My wife knows what time I came home that night.
一个没有利害关系 的证人要有价值得多
A disinterested witness may be of more value.
是啊 当然 克莉丝汀是个有利害关系的证人
Yes of course Christine is an interested witness.
过会儿我就把 底片整理出来 谢谢
I’ll pick up the negatives later. Thank you.
我真弄不懂 她为什么还不来看我
I don’t understand it. Why hasn’t she come to see me?
他们不让她来吗 这都两个星期了
Won’t they let her see me? I mean it’s been two weeks now.
梅休 把材料给我
Mayhew give me the reports.
你们跟她谈过了吗 是不是出了什么事
Have you been talking to her? Is there something the matter?
我要读一读女管家 珍妮特·麦肯锡的几句证词
I want to read a portion of the evidence of Janet McKenzie the housekeeper.
“沃尔先生帮弗伦奇太太 打理一些生意上的事
“Mr Vole helped Mrs French with her business affairs
“主要是所得税事宜”
particularly her income tax returns.”
哦 是啊 没错 有一些表格非常难懂
Oh yes I did. Some of those forms are very complicated.
她还暗示 是你 鼓动她修改了遗嘱
There’s also a hint you may have helped her draft her new will.
嗯 这不是真的 如果珍妮特这么说 那就是说谎
Well that’s not true! If Janet said that she’s lying.
她总是很反感我 我也不知道为什么
She was always against me I don’t know why!
很显然 你用一个打蛋器
It’s obvious. You threw an eggbeater
搅乱了她那维多利亚式的厨房♥
into the wheels of her Victorian household.
还有 你手腕上的这个伤口
Now this cut in your wrist.
你说是被一把小刀割伤的
You say you cut yourself with a knife?
嗯 是啊 确实如此 我切面包的时候 滑了一下
Well that’s true I did. I was cutting bread and the knife slipped.
不过那是案发后两天的事
But that was two days after.
克莉丝汀 都看见了 她可以作证
Christine was there. She’ll tell them in her evidence.
你们是不是有什么事瞒着我 她病了吗
Are you keeping something from me? Is she ill?
她是不是完全崩溃了
Was she shocked?
总的来看 她平静地接受了现实
All things considered she took it well.
尽管有可能只是表面上
Though that may be only on the surface.
妻子们在这种 情况下往往都心烦意乱
Wives are often profoundly disturbed at such a time.
是啊 一定很艰难 我们以前从来没分开过
Yes it must be hard. We’ve never been separated before.
认识以后就没再分开过
Not since our first meeting.
你是怎么认识你妻子的 沃尔先生
How did you meet your wife Mr Vole?
那是1945年 在德国
In Germany in 1945.
挺有意思的 我初见她那天
It’s rather funny. The very first time
天花板就砸了我的脑袋
I saw her the ceiling fell right in on me.
我当时在皇家空军的 后勤部门服役 驻扎在汉堡
I was stationed outside Hamburg with an RAF maintenance unit.
那天我刚给军官宿舍安装好一个淋浴头
I’d just installed a shower in the officers’ billet so
所以他们给了我一个周末假期
they gave me a weekend pass.
克莉丝汀·赫尔姆
来啊
Come on!
参加聚会吧
Join the party
来杯朗姆酒吧
Have a hearty glass of rum
别去想明天
Don’t ever think about tomorrow
也许不会再有明天
For tomorrow may never come
等我找到一个快乐的地方
When I find me a happy place
留在那里将是我的梦想
That’s where I wanna stay
快乐地过活 不用计较时间的短长
Time is nothing as long as I’m living it up this way
我或许再也不用返回故乡
I may never go home any more
关上灯吧 锁上门吧
Dim the lights and start locking the door
伸出你们的手臂 展现你们的魅力
Give your arms to me Give your charms to me
这不正是你们水手的心意
After all that’s what sailors are for
尽情 尽情地吻我
I’ve got kisses and kisses galore
这样的滋味我从没尝过
That have never been tasted before
好好地待我 好日子也许就是今天晚上
If you treat me right This could be the night
我或许再也不用
I may never go home
我或许再也不用
I may never go home
我或许再也不用
I may never go home
我或许再也不用
I may never go home
我或许再也不用返回故乡
I may never go home any more
我或许再也不用返回故乡
I may never go home any more
嗨 小姐 露点儿腿让我们瞧瞧
Hey Fräulein show us some legs.
他们会不费吹灰之力地把你抢走 再扔给你一个水手
They rob you blind and then throw you a ruddy sailor!
-来吧 让我们瞧瞧 -我们要看大腿
-Come on let’s see ’em. -We want legs!
快脱了长裤跳吧
Come help the cabaret out of her trousers!
好吧 小姐 你不肯露 我自己动手啦
All right Fräulein if you won’t show ’em I will.
好了 快出去 所有人 来啊 咱们走
All right outside everybody. Come on let’s go.
来啊
Come on.
把他抬到另一辆车上去
Bring him round to the other truck.
我们会回来的 宝贝儿 我们会回来的
We’ll be back baby! We’ll be back!
禁止入内
干杯
Gesundheit.
-你在找什么呢 -我的手风琴
-What are you looking for? -My accordion.
哦 我来帮你
Oh let me help you.
-我想我找到它了 -你再补一脚吧它还没断气呢
-I think I found it. -Step on it again it’s still breathing.
我真抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
你最好快走 我们的麻烦已经够多了
You better go. We’ve had trouble enough.
哦 是你自己的错 海报上的服装吸引了小伙子们
Well it’s your own fault. That costume in the picture gave the boys ideas
结果你的长裤却让他们大失所望
then those trousers let them down hard.
那是汉堡第一次空袭前的服装
That costume went in the first raid.
后来服装就一套套地在空袭中被毁
Then raid by raid my other dresses
现在你们把我这条长裤也毁了
and now you’ve bombed my trousers.
要烟还是口香糖
Cigarette? Gum?
你在烤我的鼻子
You’re burning my nose.
-哦 真抱歉 -没事
-Oh I’m sorry. -That’s all right.
来杯咖啡怎么样 我有一听咖啡
How about a cup of coffee? I’ve got a tin of coffee.
多少钱
How much?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章黑神驹
下一篇文章龙虾
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!