西蒙从罗马发来的电报
The cable from Simon in Rome.
没 他说什么了?
No, what’s he say?
“从未写过里米尼毒品”
“Never wrote about drugs in Rimini.
此外 彼时抱恙”
Besides, was sick at the time. ”
不可能
That’s impossible.
还没完
That’s not all.
我很自然地问五月三十一日他发表的是什么
Naturally I asked what’s in his edition of May 31.
– 想要看看吗 – 给我看看
– Want to see? – Give it to me.
“我写的是‘消失在稀薄的空气中’
“Mine reads ‘Vanished into Thin Air’.
希望有帮助 克里斯托弗·西蒙”
Hope that helps. Christoph Simon. ”
我真要疯了
I must be going crazy.
我不得不想到
I can’t help think that
斯蒂勒正身陷巨大的阴谋中
Stiller’s caught up in a massive intrigue.
西斯金斯肯定比我想象中更无♥耻♥
Siskins must be a bigger gangster than I thought.
我把你的东西带来了
I brought your things.
非常好
That’s very kind.
弗雷德 很对不起
Fred, I’m so sorry.
什么?
About what?
你的病假
Your sick leave.
何况我也有部分责任
Especially since I’m partly to blame.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我曾经是西斯金斯的间谍
I’ve been spying for Siskins.
我不得不告诉他你那天晚上说的事情
I was obliged to tell him all you said that night
以及所有的事
and everything else.
当然了
Of course.
我早就知道了
I’ve known that for a long time.
但是…
But?
但我仍然喜欢你
But I still like you.
我也是
Me, too.
威士忌?
Whiskey?

Yes, please.
是他雇你的?还是?
Does he pay you, or?
还是什么?
Or what?
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
都是
Both.
至少你够诚实
At least you’re honest.
你是我喜欢的类型 基本上是
You’re my type of man, well almost.
你是我喜欢的类型 完全是
You’re exactly my type of woman.
西斯金斯是我完全喜欢的类型
Siskins is exactly my type of man.
我离不开他
I can’t bring myself to leave him.
你想吗
Do you want to?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能不会
Probably not.
我不知道能否做到
I don’t know if I could.
如果你想 就能做到
You can if you want.
那只是童话故事
That’s a fairy tale.
是的
Right.
我是他傀儡中的一个
I’m one of his puppets.
但更糟的是…
But what’s even worse is…
我喜欢
I love it.
至少在夜里
At least at night.
想和我上♥床♥吗
Want to sleep with me?
进展如何
How’s it going?
分♥析♥正全面展开
We’re running the analysis.
我希望你能解释一下这数据
I hope you can interpret the data.
不必羞辱我
No need to insult me.
我不想我们的朋友哈特曼做不良投资
I don’t want our friend Hartmann to make a bad investment.
我告诉你 这里不欢迎你 走
I told you, you’re not wanted here. Beat it!
这个部门尚在我的责任范围 霍尔姆先生
This department is still my responsibility, Mr. Holm.
不要无礼
Don’t be impertinent.
我不是无礼 完全不是
I’m not being impertinent. Not at all.
仅仅是做好本职工作
I’m merely doing my job.
我们将决定你的工作是什么 我的好伙计
We’ll decide what your job is, my good man.
你错了 伙计
You’re mistaken there, my good man.
我的合同里包括了我的工作明细
My contract contains a precise job description.
合同可以终止
Contracts can be terminated.
或者撕毁 像斯蒂勒博士的
Or broken, like Dr. Stiller’s.
他有何打算?
What’s he got to do with it?
相当多 不是吗
Quite a bit, doesn’t it?
– 谁做? – 什么?
– Does who? – What?
什么 什么?再说 斯蒂勒在休假呢
What, what? Besides, Stiller’s on leave.
我知道 那是另一♥码♥事
I see. That’s something else entirely.
你对他做的委实可耻…
What you did to him’s scandalous…
注意点
Watch it!
你们两个 我个人是非常好奇
Both of you. But personally I’m curious
为什么你那么想把我赶走
why you’re so intent on keeping me out of here.
因为你不能胜任 这就是原因
Because you’re incompetent, that’s why.
也是唯一的原因
That’s the only reason.
现在 请吧 我们都很忙
And now, please, we’re busy.
好的 伙计
OK, my good man.
你们会收到我的信
But you’ll hear from me.
再见 西斯金斯先生
Good-bye, Mr. Siskins.
他是下一个
He’s next.
你说话应该注意点
You should watch what you say.
为什么?
Why?
因为有工委会和工会
There are employee committees, unions.
不要忘记这点
Don’t forget that.
好的 我会尽力
Alright, I’ll do my best.
希望如此
I hope so.
最后 保证他不会引起麻烦
Finally! Make sure he doesn’t stir up trouble.
– 好的 先生 – 当然 霍尔姆先生
– Yes, sir. – Of course, Mr. Holm.
告诉我 霍尔姆
Tell me, Holm.
斯蒂勒怎么样了?
What about Stiller?
如果一切按计划进行
If everything went according to plan,
他现在该穿束身衣了
he’s in a straightjacket right now.
头好晕
My head!
是的 是我
Yes, it’s me.
现在几点?
What time is it?
三点三十分
330.
早上还是下午
Morning or afternoon?
下午
Afternoon.
那我们睡了十八小时
Then we slept for 18 hours.
你睡了十八小时
You slept for 18 hours.
我去看看那白♥痴♥是谁
I’ll see who the idiot is.
很好 西斯金斯的新花样
Great. Siskins’ latest trick.
– 什么? – 你看一下
– What? – Have a look.
快 你必须离开
Hurry, you must get away.
我不在乎
I don’t care.
他们会让你穿束身衣
They’ll put you in a straightjacket!
说不定很合身
Maybe I belong in one.
别开玩笑了
Stop joking.
赶快
Hurry up!
走安全通道
Take the fire escape.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
那个疯子
The madman.
哪个疯子?你是什么意思?
Which madman? What do you mean?
斯蒂勒 他住在这里
Stiller. He lives here.
你是说弗雷迪吗 没错 他的确疯狂…
You mean Freddy? Yes, he is crazy…
…在床上 如果你能了解
in bed, if you get my drift.
在床上?
In bed?
疯了 肯定是
Crazy. Definitely.
让我们进去
Let us by.
否则…
Or else…
好的 如果你坚持的话
Alright, if you insist.
伊娃
Eva!
开门 警♥察♥
Open up police!
我们知道你在里面
We know you’re inside
斯蒂勒 不要让事态恶化
Stiller don’t make it any harder
我们会冲进去
We’ll break down the door
进来 你逃不了的
Get in, you can’t escape.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!