and to inform the police
请尽快通知警♥察♥
of any information regarding his whereabouts
弗朗茨·哈恩
Franz Hahn.
一个大家都十分了解的人
A man who knew too much.
天啊 你受伤了?
My God, are you hurt?
告诉我
Say something, please.
怎么回事?有人开了一枪
What’s going on? Someone fired a shot.
我开枪了 因为…
I fired, because…
我害怕
I was afraid.
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
我听说你因我父亲的死而被通缉
I heard you’re wanted for my father’s death.
我简直不敢相信
I just don’t believe it.
我想你需要我 我想跟你一起
I thought you needed me, I wanted to be with you.
– 你不能留在这里 – 但是…
– You can’t stay here. – But…
没得商量
No buts!
我没有杀人
I didn’t murder anyone.
这全都是西斯金斯和警♥察♥的阴谋
It’s all a plot by Siskins and the police.
现在我能做的就是保护我自己…
All I can do now is defend myself…
用尽一切方法…没有人相信我了
by any means. No one believes me.
我相信你
I believe you.
我爱你
And I love you.
快走吧
Go now.
当我掌握更多 就会去城里 到时候联♥系♥你
When I know more, I’ll come into town or I’ll call.
我被你吓坏了
I’m scared for you.
快走吧 伊娃 你必须走
Go now, Eva. You must go.
相信我
Believe me.
她怎么知道我在这里?
How did she know I was here?
我从没跟她提过这木屋
I never told her about my cabin
就是她
Then it’s her
我真没用
And I’m nothing
你为什么在这里?
Why are you here?
你不害怕吗
Aren’t you afraid?
我是杀人犯 你不知道吗
I’m a murderer. Do you hear?
凶手
A murderer!
告诉我…
Tell me…
– 你叫什么名字 – 伊高
– What was your name? – Echo.
不寻常的名字
An unusual name.
我家人不这么想
Not in my family.
我也许该带你去医院
Perhaps I should take you to a hospital.
不 我很好 在车里就行
No, I’m fine. It was just the car.
请不要吸烟
Please don’t smoke
先生?
monsieur?
伊高
Echo.
伊高先生
Mr. Echo.
我对尼古丁过敏
I’m extremely allergic to nicotine.
几天前 我目睹了一场不可思议的意外事件
The other day I saw a fantastic accident.
很可怕
Simply awful.
一个路灯柱直接穿过一辆汽车
A lamppost went right through a car
那司机…
and the driver…
不要说了 好恶心 我要吐了
Stop! I feel sick. I’ll throw up.
我的天 别在座位上 真皮的…
Mon dieu, please, not on the seats. The leather…
停车 这位先生要下去一下
Stop, the man wants to get out.
我没打算离开
I wouldn’t try to run away.
对不起 亲爱的 但是我不想你离开我
Sorry, darling, but I don’t want you to escape from me.
人之常情
Naturally.
但你得再高明一点
But you must have more subtle methods…
你们上面的人…
you people up there.
上面 对 不是这下面
Up there, yes, but not down here.
你知道很多 弗雷德·斯蒂勒
You understand a lot, Fred Stiller.
对于我们来说 你实在太过聪明
You’ve become a bit too intelligent for us.
你是联♥系♥单元吗
Are you the contact unit…
我们这么称呼
as we call it?
我是真正的伊娃在这个世界的投影
I’m the projection of a real Eva from the real world.
我们不再有联♥系♥单元了
We don’t have contact units anymore.
他们是个失误 我们要摆脱他们
They were a mistake, we got rid of them.
你要丢弃我了
And now you’ll get rid of me.
就像实验后的老鼠一样
Like a caged rat after your experiment.
我想帮助你 相信我
I want to help you, believe me.
请跟我来 别惹麻烦
Please come with me. Don’t cause trouble. Please.
我才不鸟
I don’t give a damn.
要杀要剐 悉听尊便
Do what you want with me.
我不玩了
I give up.
删掉我 杀掉我 怎么都成 我只想结束这一切
Deprogram me, kill me, anything. I just want it to end…
结束这可怕的梦魇
this horrible nightmare.
你要相信我 弗雷德
You can trust me, Fred.

Here.
我有很多需要解释
There’s a lot I have to explain.
你想对我做什么都可以
You can do anything you want with me.
虽然如此 听好…
Even so, listen…
在你的世界里 完全没有伊娃·沃尔摩尔
There never was an Eva Vollmer in your world.
当我出现 你的记忆会很快重组
When I appeared, you quickly threw together a memory.
这就是仿真单元起作用
That’s how simulation units react.
我知道仿真单元如何作用
I know how simulation units react.
我们不应该让你研发自己的仿真模型
We shouldn’t have let you develop your own simulation model.
一不小心就会知道太多
It’s easy to learn too much.
但是我们需要与我们自己的技术标准
But we needed the closest possible resemblance
最接近的可能相似点
to our own technological standard.
有烟吗
Got any cigarettes?
沃尔摩尔呢?
And Vollmer?
开始的时候我们感觉非常有趣
At first we found it interesting
想要观察发生了什么
and wanted to observe what happened.
当然他成为了整个系统的威胁
Of course he became a threat to the entire system
所以必须给他一场意外 对吗
so he had to have an accident. Right?
我们决定派一名观察员下来这里
There was a decision to send an observer down here.
就是我
That’s me.
我定期回电汇报
I was periodically called back to report.
怪不得那晚没找到你
That’s why you were gone that night.
我明白了
I understand.
劳兹呢?
And Lause?
他知道沃尔摩尔的一切
He knew all about Vollmer.
我们计划把他弄走 因为他想告诉你
We programmed him away because he was going to tell you.
我爱你 弗雷德
I love you, Fred.
我想留在你身边 我们必须找到解决的办法
I want to stay with you. We have to find a solution.
我们?
We?
你干嘛拉自己下水
What’s it got to do with you?
我爱你
I love you.
好吧
OK, fine.
他们只能删除你
They have to delete you.
你的世界也会因此被删个干净
You could cause your world to be deleted.
他们会拔掉插头
They’ll pull the plug
那就全完了
and it’ll be over.
在我的世界里 站在电脑旁的那个男人
The man in my world who’s sitting at the computer
就是一个夸大狂患者
is a total megalomaniac.
他的凌驾于这人造世界之上的权力使他疯狂
His power over this artificial world drove him crazy.
他认为自己就是上帝 他在与你玩游戏
He thinks he’s God, he’s playing his games with you.
例如 你…他并不想马上就杀死你
You, for example… He didn’t want to kill you right away.
相反
On the contrary.
他会从你的恐惧和绝望中
He got enormous pleasure from your fear
获得无穷的乐趣
and your despair.
他会对我做什么呢?
What will he do to me?
你会被枪杀
You’ll be shot.
什么时候?
When?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
– 那我们还有时间 – 是的
– So we still have some time. – Yes.
电脑在夜间只进行技术监控
At night, there’s only technical supervision of the computer.
喝点什么?
Like a drink?
好 威士忌
Yes, a whiskey.
告诉我…
Tell me…
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
我想帮助你
I want to help you.
那好 我们且看好戏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!