作为IKZ的技术总监 你表现得还行
You’re not doing too badly as technical director at IKZ.
是的 不是很差劲
No, not too badly.
以后我可以直接来这里找到你?
I can reach you here, if I need you?
是的
If you need me.
再见 斯蒂勒先生
Good-bye, Mr. Stiller.
他是凶杀科的
He was from Homicide.
如果有人找麻烦 我就会来
If anyone makes trouble, I’m here.
警♥察♥不会放弃 真好
The police aren’t giving up, that’s good.
劳兹暗示了沃尔摩尔的死
Lause hinted that Vollmer’s death
可能不是意外
might not have been an accident.
谁是劳兹?
Who’s Lause?
在西斯金斯的聚会上 无声无息地消失了
The Lause who vanished without a trace at Siskins’ party.
在西斯金斯的聚会上有人消失?
Did someone vanish without a trace at Siskins’ party?
可能是西斯金斯的一个无恶意的玩笑
Probably one of Siskins’ harmless jokes.
不用疑惑了 葛洛里亚 不用疑惑
No doubt, Gloria, no doubt.
身份单元的一个简单连接
A simple hook-up to an identity unit.
好了吗
Is that alright?
我为你选择四三八八 一个卡车司机
I chose 4388 for you, a truck driver.
旅途愉快
Enjoy the ride.
好的 跟上
OK, step on it.
我们走 一路顺风 别遇上麻烦
Here we go. Be good, and stay out of trouble.
全速前进
Floor it.
我们设定的天气糟透了
Lousy weather we gave them
怪了 这里为什么没有交通灯?我不明白
Strange why’s there no traffic? I don’t get it
也许星期天这里没有 我忘记问了
Maybe it’s Sunday here I forgot to ask
如果小孩子打你 连一个短小的回路都产生不了
Kid if I hit you it won’t even cause a short circuit
沃尔方在干什么?嘿 那是什么?
What’s Walfang done now? Hey what’s that?
你很幸运 年轻人 只是轻微撞击
You were lucky, young man. Just a slight shock.
我差点以为你要挂了
We nearly saw the last of you.
怎么可能?
How’s it possible?
审查我吧 我还没有检查盒子 但是…
Search me. I haven’t checked the box yet, but…
但是…?
But?
说吧 你吃午餐了
Say it, you have a hunch.
有东西爆♥炸♥了
Something exploded.
这只会发生破坏事件
It can only have been sabotage.
不可能 我们还是安全的
Impossible, with our security.
如果爆♥炸♥ 一定是蓄意破坏 电脑不会爆♥炸♥!
If it exploded, it must be sabotage A computer doesn’t just explode!
破坏事件是不可能的
Sabotage is quite impossible.
IKZ在我们的控制之下
IKZ is under our control.
当然不是
Obviously not.
也许是一个技术错误 修复需要花多长时间?
A technical error, perhaps. How long will repairs take?
我都快死了 这就是你要说的吗
I nearly died, and that’s all you say?
你情绪别太激动 你需要休息
You mustn’t get excited, you need rest.
好 好 是的
Yeah, yeah, OK.
再见
Good-bye, then.
谢谢
Thanks.
别这么说 这是我的工作
Don’t mention it. Just doing my job.
我想彻底调查一下
I want a thorough investigation.
伊利科恩 检查安全措施 如果有必要 跟上他们
Check security measures, Edelkern. If necessary, step them up.
明白吗
Understand?
当然 西斯金斯先生
Naturally, Mr. Siskins.
当然
Of course.
斯蒂勒先生 我想你应该回家休息
Mr. Stiller, I think you should go home and rest.
说真的 修复需要多久?
Seriously, how long will repairs take?
两到三天 就这样
Two or three days, no longer.
好的…
OK, then…
是的
That’s alright.
伊娃?
Eva?
你吓到我了
You startled me.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
没什么
No.
我正想我父亲
I was thinking of my father.
一起兜兜风?
Shall we go for a drive?
很乐意
Just like that.
你知道 我需要新鲜空气
You know, I need a change of air.
我父亲的一些文件还在桌上
Some of Father’s files are still on his desk.
去看看有没有你需要的
Check if there’s anything useful to you.
我会准备好的
I’ll get ready.
我父亲死后有什么被移♥动♥过吗
Was anything removed after your father died?
什么?
Pardon?
我父亲死后有什么被移♥动♥过
I asked if anything was removed after your father’s death.
问我?
Questioning me?
算了 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
你看过那张画吗
Have you seen his drawing since then?
什么画?
What drawing?
阿基里斯和乌龟
Achilles and the tortoise.
我从没看见过
I’ve never seen it…
阿基里斯和龟
Achilles and the tortoise.
我们要查清楚
I’m going to try to find out
你父亲真正的死因
how your father really died.
你认为…?
Do you think?
也许
Maybe.
我不想你出事
I don’t want anything to happen to you.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没什么 我有不祥的感觉 我一直感觉不好
Nothing. I don’t feel well. I haven’t felt well for a while.
看东西有点晕
I get dizzy, see things.
大概 可能只是疲劳过度
Probably, or possibly, I’m simply overworked.
我开车送你?
Want me to drive?
我在这里等会儿吧 然后载你回家
I’ll just wait here a bit, then drive you home.
一 二 三 四…
One, two, three, four…
进来…十四 十五
Come in. Fourteen, fifteen.
– 嗨 弗里茨 – 嗨 弗雷德
– Hi, Fritz. – Hi, Fred.
那是什么?
What’s that?
– 为我的循环系统做准备的 – 你的循环系统?
– For my circulation. – Your circulation?
我有阵发性眩晕
I’ve been having dizzy spells.
仔细看
Better watch it.
你的木偶在跳舞
Your puppets are dancing.
我再次连接了〇〇〇一
I contacted 0001 again.
爱因斯坦?
Einstein?
系统失败 他很担忧
That system failure has him worried.
他陷入困境了
He’s being difficult.
我认为那是沃尔摩尔的…
You know, I think that was Vollmer’s
一个重大失误
only major mistake.
什么?
What?
爱因斯坦联♥系♥单元
The Einstein contact unit.
没有他就没法运行 我们无计可施
It wouldn’t have worked without him. We tried everything.
我们需要一个可以直接连接的单元
We needed a unit we could contact directly.
问题是不可避免的
Problems were inevitable.
为什么?
Why?
要是知道他们是人造的 没人受得了
No one can stand knowing they’re artificial.
很显然
Obviously.
但如果他们出现心理紊乱
But if they suffer psychological disorders
就意味着我们成功了
it shows how successful we’ve been.
取决于你怎么看待它
Depends how you see it.
爱因斯坦报告说有自杀倾向
Einstein reported an attempted suicide.
难以置信 谁?
Unbelievable. Who?
七三二六 克里斯多夫·诺伯蒂
7326, Christopher Nobody.
我要找出他 他可能会破坏程序
I’ll take him out. He’ll screw up the system.
这样太残忍♥了 但是我们别无选择
It’s inhuman of us, isn’t it? But we have no choice.
好的 删除他 这…
OK, delete him, this…
对 克里斯多夫·诺伯蒂
Right. Christopher Nobody.
再见
See you later.
齐诺
Zeno.
齐诺悖论!
Zeno’s paradox!
这不是巧合
This is no coincidence.
一定是沃尔摩尔画的意思
That must be what Vollmer’s drawing meant.
送我下去 我要见诺伯蒂
Send me down to see Nobody.
诺伯蒂不存在了 他在天堂
Nobody no longer exists, he’s in heaven.
– 别开玩笑 – 我删除他了 他没了
– Don’t joke. – I deprogrammed him. He’s gone.
妈的!
Shit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!