为什么?
Why?
– 他一定知道一些事… – 知道…
– He must know something… – Knew…
知道我需要的东西
Knew something I need.
几乎没可能 弗雷德
Hardly likely, Fred.
我亲自设计出他 他是正常的单元 为什么?
I programmed him myself. He was an ordinary unit. Why?
没什么 弗里茨 没什么 只是一个想法
Nothing, Fritz, nothing. Just an idea.
让我和爱因斯坦对话 他可能知道
Let me speak to Einstein, he may know.
给我一个投射链
Give me a projection link.
好的 我会告诉你
OK, I’ll call you.
– 我去哪见爱因斯坦? – 在旅馆休息室
– Where do I meet Einstein? – In a hotel lobby.
你只有五分钟
You only have 5 minutes.
你终于来了
You’ve kept me waiting.
你好 爱因斯坦
Hello, Einstein.
怎么了?
Is something wrong?
我通常不会见上头的人
Not often I meet someone from above.
现在我也只是一圈电子回路
Right now I’m just a bundle of electronic circuits, too.
一个投射 如果你喜欢这么称呼
A projection, if you like.
我们能坐下谈吗
Shall we sit down?
我只有几分钟 不用坐了
I only have a few minutes, it’s not really worth it.
是关于克里斯多夫·诺伯蒂
It’s about Christopher Nobody.
你和他谈过话
You spoke to him.
他为什么企图自杀?
Why did he try to kill himself?
一瓶威士忌
A whiskey.
他濒临崩溃
He was on the verge of a breakdown.
为什么?
Why?
他知道
He knew.
他知道什么?
What did he know?
他不小心发现了…
Somehow he’d found out
自己是什么
what he was.
你没有发现
You don’t just find that out
你说了什么吗
Did you say something?
你知道我的回路屏蔽它
You know my circuits prohibit it
没有时间了 斯蒂勒该回来了
Time’s running out. Stiller has to be back
还有一百二十秒
in 120 seconds.
最后三十秒时 我们会提醒他
In 30 seconds we’ll signal him.
[打给斯蒂勒先生的电♥话♥]
PHONE CALL FOR MR. STILLER
我没有时间了 再见 爱因斯坦
My time’s up. Good-bye, Einstein.
给我说清楚
Come on show me Come on show me
给我说清楚
Come on show me
我受不了了 让我跟你走吧
I can’t bear it. Please, take me with you.
荒唐
You know that’s absurd.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
别吵行吗
Let me talk in peace.
吉尔达 我们八点在街角的餐馆见面
We’ll meet at 8, Gerda. In the corner restaurant.
小子 你这是干嘛 你妈教你的礼貌呢
What’s the idea, young man? Where are your manners?
无赖!
The impertinence!
要火吗
A light?
谢谢
Thanks.
一切都好吗
Everything OK?
很好 除了…
Everything’s OK. Except…
我看见古恩特·劳兹了
I saw Güther Lause.
对不起 你说谁?
Sorry, who?
跟我来
Come with me.
我想做个测试 有空吗
I want to do a test. Got a minute?
当然
Sure.
好的 我正在找一个身份单元
OK, I’m looking for an identity unit.
用名单
Use the list.
不 尝试另外一个方法 我描述一下他
No, let’s try a different method. I’ll describe him.
年龄?
Age?
五十五 男性 单身
55. Male. Single.
工程师学位
Engineering degree.
心理特质?
Psychological traits?
善良
He’s good-natured.
但是吝啬 嗜酒
But stingy. Drinks quite a bit.
两分钟
Two minutes.
伊娃 这是弗雷德
Eva, it’s Fred.
太多了 还有吗
Too many. Anything else?
老烟枪 体育冠军
Heavy smoker, gold medallist in sports.
收集旧表
Collects old watches.
应该是这样
That should do it.
对不起 可是…
Sorry, but…
不 我在做测试 听着…
No, I’m running a test. Listen…
你能来接我吗 我想见你
Could you pick me up? I want to see you.
六点见
See you at six.
有五个
I’ve got five.
– 行吗 – 希望能行 名字?
– That OK? – I hope so. Their names?
泰勒 斯特伦茨 基特尔
Teiler, Strunz, Kittel
厄尔托弗 劳兹
Erdhofer, Lause.
劳兹的名字?
Lause’s first name?
古恩特
Güther.
古恩特·劳兹 是不是你刚才…?
Güther Lause. Didn’t you just?
是的 号♥码?
Yes. What number?
七六八三
7683.
程序员?
Programmer?
沃尔摩尔!
Vollmer!
很好
That’s fine.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
奇怪
Strange.
每日新闻! 谜团笼罩超级电脑!
Daily News! Mystery Surrounding Super-Computer!
为了你自己 忘记看到的一切吧
For your own sake, forget everything you’ve seen.
否则你的生命不值一文
Or your life’s not worth a dime.
每日新闻! 谜团笼罩超级电脑!
Daily News! Mystery Surrounding Super-Computer!
出问题了?
Problems?
算是吧
Could say that.
又是奇诺?
Is it about Zeno again?
还是劳兹?
Or this Lause?
是的 也是他
Yes, him too.
你知道我“连接”中出现的破坏事件
You know about the sabotage during my hook-up.
那个审讯过我的警♥察♥…
But that a cop who’d interrogated me once
…把这事忘了 又审了我一次 这你不知道吧
forgot, and interrogated me again… that you don’t know.
还有一天晚上
Or that the other night everything,
街道 灯光…消失了几秒钟…
the streets, lights… disappeared for a few seconds…
你也不知道吧
that you don’t know.
而我的晕眩和忧惧 更是你不可想象的
Nor can you imagine my dizzy spells and depression.
了解了
I see.
一条街 消失了又出现?
A street vanished and then reappeared?
冰还是水?
Ice or water?
都不用 谢谢
Nothing, thanks.
我很担心你 斯蒂勒
I’ve thought a lot about you, Stiller.
我相信…
I believe…
你能担负起仿真模型新的重任
with your new responsibility for the simulation model
以及日后工作中无法估量的重压
and the unusual stress of your job
你疲劳过度 心绪不稳
you’re overworked, psychologically unstable.
想想…
Think about it…
每天你都像上帝一样统治着…
Every day you reign like God
这个你参与开创的微缩世界
over a miniature world you helped to create
渐渐地 你把它误认为是真实世界
and which you mistake more and more for a real world.
你可以任意增删人员
You can add and delete people at will.
这会导致罪疚
This leads to feelings of guilt,
沮丧和忧惧
depression and fear.
你需要休息 把这些都忘记吧
You need to relax, forget it all.
我得打个电♥话♥
I have to make a call.
我该做什么?
What should I do?
你首先
You’ve taken the first step:
认清原因 认清发生了什么事
You recognize the cause, realize what’s happening,
意识到问题的存在
are aware of the problem.
如果坚持这种方式 你将越来越好
If you keep working on yourself, you’ll get better
你的神经痛就会消失
and your mental disturbances will go away.
你需要度假
You should take a vacation.
别提了 尤其是现在
Forget it, especially now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!