我会把你带进一个房♥间
I’ll take you to a room here.
没人能找到你的
No one will find you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天啊 你
My God! You?
是的 是我
Yes, me.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
你怎么不进去?是他啊
Don’t you get it? It’s him!
联♥系♥单元
The contact unit.
当然 是他
Of course, him!
我真白♥痴♥ 我上当了
What an idiot I am! I fell for it!
但是斯蒂勒…
But Stiller…
哈恩向我们提供IKZ公♥司♥的情报 已经几个月了
Hahn’s been providing us information on IKZ for months.
有什么问题?
What’s the problem?
情报?
Information?
是的 西斯金斯和电脑的情报
Yes. On Siskins and the computer.
那…
Then…
还在受妄想的困扰吗
Still suffering from your delusions?
妄想?
Delusions?
听好 哈恩 我喜欢沃尔摩尔的妄想
Listen, Hahn. I like Vollmer’s delusions
越来越喜欢
more and more.
好吧 我知道你会说什么…
Yeah, I know what you’ll say…
疯子在哪里都能找到证据
A madman finds proof everywhere.
可能我是疯了
Maybe I am crazy after all.
但是…
But…
沃尔摩尔的死是有原因的
Vollmer died for a reason.
如果他是对的 上帝 或者哪个人 帮帮我们吧
If he was right, God, or someone, help us!
我从意大利得到了答案
By the way, I got an answer from Italy.
你得到…怎么说的?
You got… What did it say?
你说得对
You were right.
我是对的
I was right.
西蒙从没写过里米尼贩毒的事
Simon never wrote the article on the Rimini bust.
他文章的标题是“消失在稀薄的空气中”
In his edition, the headline is “Vanished into Thin Air”.
什么?
What?
这麻烦了
It’s troubling
我们会查明的 不要担心
but we’ll figure it out, don’t worry.
罢♥工♥什么时候开始
When is the strike?
什么罢♥工♥?
What strike?
IKZ公♥司♥的罢♥工♥ 你说的…
The strike at IKZ. You said…
噢 那件事 我不知道
Oh, that. I don’t know.
明天 或者…
Tomorrow or…
怎么了?你不舒服?
What’s wrong? Don’t you feel well?
没有 我很好
Sure, I’m fine.
目前很好
For now.
什么罢♥工♥?
What strike?
那个弗里茨·沃尔方 已集结工人
A certain Fritz Walfang has been organizing the workers.
为了让你复职
To have you reinstated.
复职?
Reinstated?
很了不起 工人自发地团结起来 你应该感到自豪
It’s great: Worker initiative, solidarity. You should be proud.
现在都不重要了
None of it matters anymore.
你说得对 哈恩
You’re right, Hahn.
他的神经已经完全错乱
His nerves are completely shot.
古恩特·劳兹?
Güther Lause?
IKZ公♥司♥的保安部长?
Chief of security at IKZ?
西斯金斯的聚会?
Siskins’ party.
说话
Say something!
说什么?
Like what?
– 我们不能都… – 疯掉?
– We can’t both be… – Crazy?
为什么不可以呢?
Why not?
你是专家啊
You’re the expert.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
– 我要走 – 你不能走
– I’m just going. – You can’t go.
为什么?
Why not?
每一个警♥察♥手中都有你的照片
Every cop is carrying your picture.
跟我讲讲…
Tell me…
你所说的联♥系♥单元…
the story about your so-called contact unit…
我只是…
I just meant…
我想知道是谁疯了…
I want to find out who’s crazy…
是我们 还是其他人
us, or everyone else.
瞧 这就是我说的崇高动机
Well now, that’s what I call a noble motive.
跟我来 我会偷偷把你送走
Come with me, I’ll smuggle you out.
你唯一的机会
Your only chance.
不是西斯金斯、霍尔姆、葛洛丽亚·弗洛姆或者沃尔方…
It’s not Siskins, Holms, Gloria Fromm or Walfang…
不可能是奥普 或你我 或伊娃…
It can’t be Rupp or you or me or Eva…
太可笑了 伊娃·沃尔摩尔
That’s ridiculous. Eva Vollmer…
停在电♥话♥亭
Stop at that pay phone.
天啊 你在哪里?
My God, where were you?
我睡在你家 从窗户爬进来的
I slept at your place, I climbed in through a window.
不 但我很担心
No, but I was worried.
好的 没事 现在可以见你吗
OK, fine. Could I see you, right now?
在哪都行
Anywhere.
不 不急的 天啊 我只想见你
No, nothing urgent. My God, I just want to see you.
我需要你
I need you.
我不是紧张 我…
I’m not tense, I’m…
你能听见我声音吗
Can you hear me?
斯蒂勒在这里 凶手!
That’s Stiller, the murderer.
凶手要逃跑
The murderer’s getting away!
凶手
Murderer!
你病了吗
Are you sick?
不 没事 我很好
No, it’s nothing. I’m fine.
今天我们要进行示♥威♥游♥行♥
Today we’re going marching
用一个新的节奏呼喊
to the sound of a new beat.
在可爱的韦斯特瓦尔德森林里
Inthe lovely Westerwald forest
风的呼啸如此冷酷
the wind blows so cold
在可爱的韦斯特瓦尔德
Inthe lovely Westerwald
风的呼啸如此冷酷
the wind blows so cold
噢 我可爱的韦斯特瓦尔德
Oh you lovely Westerwald!
桉木咳喘渐止
Eucalyptus cough drops
呼啸的冷风吹过山丘
The wind blows so cold over the hill
要点什么 先生
Yes, sir?
烤野猪肉片和琼瑶浆葡萄酒
Roast filet of wild boar and some Gewürztraminer.
非常好 太好了
Very good. Excellent.
立定
Halt!
向左转
Left face!
立定
Halt!
向右转
Right face!
开火
Fire!
噢 我可爱的韦斯特瓦尔德
Oh you lovely Westerwald
桉木咳喘渐止
Eucalyptus cough drops
呼啸的冷风吹过山丘
The wind blows so cold over the hill
阳光中最羸弱的一缕
but the weakest ray of sunshine
却深深穿透我们的心
penetrates deep into our hearts
我是一名公共安全检查员 在这里检查出口
I’m a public safety inspector. I’m here to check the exits.
把它送回去
Sent it back!
野蛮人
Barbarians!
这门通往哪里?
Where does this door lead?
– 垃圾桶 – 我去看一下
– The garbage cans. – I’ll have a look.
…遇难
Were killed
[埃森和波鸿:德国的两座城市]
埃森和波鸿间的高速公路关闭
The highway between Essen and Bochum was closed
警♥察♥在进行搜捕行动
The police have launched a manhunt for
目标是三十六岁的弗雷德·斯蒂勒
36-year-old Fred Stiller
前控制论研究会职员
a former employee of the Cybernetics Institute
斯蒂勒是一名嫌犯
Stiller is a suspect
被怀疑谋杀亨利·沃尔摩尔
in the murder of Henri Vollmer
前IKZ协会的技术总监
the former technical director at IKZ
弗朗茨·哈恩
and that of Franz Hahn
斯蒂勒在IKZ协会的同事
a colleague of Stiller’s at IKZ
今天离奇死亡
who died today in mysterious circumstances
斯蒂勒被认为是不稳定及危险的人物
Stiller is described as unstable and dangerous
人们应尽量避免与其接触
People are warned to avoid contact with the fugitive
一旦发现其行踪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!