Why?
马克塔格特特工有一条关于塞巴斯蒂安·肖的线索
Agent Mactaggert has a lead on Sebastian Shaw,
如果现在不立刻行动 他就会溜掉
and if we don’t move now, apparently, we’re going to lose him.
什么
What?
他不仅仅可以探查意识
Not only can he read minds,
也可以和他们交流
he can communicate with them as well.
我和莫伊拉刚刚聊得不错
Moira and I have just had a lovely conversation.
是啊 没错
Yes, we did.
真是太了不起了
That is incredible!
但没有上级的许可 我不能带你们去别的地方
But I cannot take you anywhere else, without permission from upstairs.
你还想看魔术吗
Would you like to see one more magic trick?
-好啊 -那就上车
– Okay. – Get in the car.
好主意
Good idea.
博士先生
Herr doktor.
小埃里克·兰谢尔
Little Erik Lensherr.
他是来杀你的
He’s here to kill you.
这算什么问候的方式
What kind of greeting is that?
毕竟都已经过了这么多年
After all these years?
艾玛
Emma.
我们不伤害同类
We don’t harm our own kind.
现在才是好戏的开始
Now it’s a party.
我们是美国海岸警卫队
This is the US Coast guard.
请勿试图移♥动♥船只
Do not attempt to move your vessel.
留在原地
Stay where you are.
他们当中有个心灵感应者
They have a telepath.
我感应不到肖了
I’ve lost, Shaw!
我感应不到肖了
I’ve lost, I’ve lost, Shaw.
有什么东西挡住了我的感应能力
There’s, there’s something blocking me.
以前从没发生过这种情况
This has never happened to me before.
我觉得那艘船上有个跟我一样的人
I think there’s someone like me on that ship.
跟你一样
Like you?
不好意思 是心灵感应
I’m sorry, a telepath.
真是不可思议
This is incredible,
我可以感应到她进入了我的意识当中
I can actually feel her inside my mind.
我很抱歉
I’m very sorry,
今晚我可能帮不上什么忙了
but I don’t think I’m going to be much help to you tonight.
你们只能靠自己了
You’re on your own.
-天呐 -上帝啊
– Oh my god. – Jesus.
到里面去
Get inside.
停下 停下 停下
Stop, stop, stop!
查尔斯
Charles!
你没事吧
You okay?
外面还有一个人
There’s someone else out there.
在那里
There!
该走了
Time to go.
放弃吧
Let go!
你必须放弃了
You have to let it go!
你得救他
You’ve got to help him!
你得派人下到水里去救他
You’ve got to put someone in the water to help him.
放弃吧 你必须放弃了
Let it go! You have to let it go!
你做不到的 你会淹死的 你必须放弃了
You can’t, you’ll drown. You have to let go.
我知道这对你很重要 但是你会死的
I know what this means to you but you’re going to die.
拜托了 埃里克 冷静
Please, Erik, calm your mind.
放开我 放开
Get off of me, get off!
-冷静 赶快呼吸 -我们在这里
– Calm down! Just breathe. – We’re here!
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫查尔斯·泽维尔
My name is Charles Xavier.
你刚刚侵入了我的意识里
You were in my head.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你有超能力 我也有
You have your tricks, I have mine.
我和你一样 请冷静
I’m like you, just calm your mind.
我曾以为我是孤身一人
I thought I was alone.
你不是一个人
You’re not alone.
埃里克 你不是一个人
Erik, you’re not alone.
中情局秘密研发基地
欢迎来到我的基地
Welcome to my facility.
我的任务是调查研究超能力
My mission has been to investigate the application
在军事防御方面的应用
of paranormal powers for military defense.
或是进攻
Or offense.
那个叫肖的 或者叫施密特
This guy, Shaw, Schmidt,
不管你们怎么称呼他
whatever you want to call him.
他在和俄♥国♥人合作
He’s working with the Russians.
我们可能需要你们的帮助来阻止他们
We might need your help to stop them.
太好了
Marvelous.
所以我们是中情局新成立的变种人部门了吗
So we’re to be the CIA’s new mutant division, yes?
差不多吧
Something like that.
这是超音速飞机 是目前最先进的飞机
It’s a supersonic. The most advanced plane ever built.
你们该见识下它飞起来的样子 太不可思议了
You should see it in real life. It’s incredible.
汉克 这些是我和你提过的新招募的特殊人员
Hank, these are the special new recruits I was telling you about.
这是汉克·麦考伊
This is, Hank McCoy,
我们这里最出色的青年研究员之一
one of our most talented young researchers.
真好 这里已经有一个变种人了
How wonderful, another mutant. Already here.
你之前为什么不说
Why didn’t you say?
说什么
Say what?
原来你不知道
Because you don’t know.
我真的非常非常抱歉
I am so, so terribly sorry!
汉克
Hank?
你没问 所以我也没说
You didn’t ask, so I didn’t tell.
所以你的突变能力是什么 智商超群吗
So your mutation’s what? You’re super smart?
我来说吧
I’ll say,
汉克在15岁时就从哈佛大学毕业了
Hank here graduated Harvard at the age of 15.
我真希望只是这样
I wish that’s all it was.
我们是你的朋友 汉克
You’re among friends now, Hank.
你可以展现自己的超能力
You could show off.
真厉害
Splendid.
-借过 -没事
– Sorry. – Yes, yes.
你太厉害了
You’re amazing.
真的吗
Really?
「美国在土耳其部署导弹
The presence of U.S. Missiles in Turkey
对苏联人♥民♥来说意味着空前的威胁」
represents an unprecedented threat to the people of the Soviet Union.
今天早些时候 俄♥国♥外♥交♥部♥长葛罗米柯如此警告称
warned Russian Foreign Minister Gromyko earlier today.
但他同时强调
But he was quick to insist
俄♥国♥不会率先采取军事行动
the Russians would not be the first to initiate any military action.
等我们到达俄♥国♥ 就改变这一点
We’ll fix that as soon as we get to Russia.
除非中情局在那之前先找到我们
Unless the CIA finds us first.
我会把他们也解决掉的
I’ll take care of them too.
如果那个心灵感应者进入你的意识里
If that telepath gets inside your head,
他可不会像我这么有趣
he won’t be as much fun as I am.
已经有解决办法了 亲爱的
Already in hand, my love.
俄♥国♥人
The Russians
给我造了这个
made me this.
试试看 我在想什么
So, what am I thinking?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想的是
I was thinking that
你是我一生中遇到的最精美的东西
you are the most exquisite thing that I’ve ever seen in my life.
酒里需要加点冰
And that this needs ice.
去给我拿点
Fetch me some.
真乖
There’s a good girl.
我从小就发誓要找到治疗方法
I promised myself I’d find a cure, ever since I was a little boy.
你无法想象 我愿意付出一切 就为觉得…
You have no idea what I’d give to feel…
-正常 -正常
– normal. – Normal.
查尔斯从来就不明白这一点
Charles has never understood.
他虽异于常人 但他不需要隐藏
He’s different, but he’s never had to hide.
汉克 你研制的那种血清
Hank, this serum that you’re making,
不会影响超能力 对吗
it doesn’t affect abilities, right?
只会让外表变得正常
Just appearance. Normalizes it.
是的
Yeah.
你觉得对我会有用吗
Do you think it would work on me?
我可以研究下 如果你愿意试试的话
I can look into it, if you’d like.
那是我至少可以做的
That’s the least I can do
毕竟我叫你下来帮我做一件这么奇怪的事
after asking you to come down here with such a weird request.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章圣诞怪杰
下一篇文章火箭人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!