我必须承认
I have to admit,
通常男生约我 可不会是想抽我的血
usually when guys ask me out they’re not after my blood.
抱歉 我不是有意这样放肆
S..sorry, I didn’t intend to be forward.
我只是 太激动了
I was just…I was excited.
你这种突变的特性
You know, the nature of your mutation.
如果说有什么基因控制着外表的改变
If any genes hold the key to changing appearance,
就是你的那种
it’s yours.
汉克 你没有放肆
Hank, you aren’t being forward,
我刚刚的话就是那意思
that’s kinda what I meant.
好吧 但如果我放肆了 那我道歉
No, but I’m just sorry if you thought I was.
我很遗憾你没有更放肆一些
And I’m sorry that you weren’t.
来吧 抽血吧
Go ahead, take the blood.
抱歉 弄疼你了吗
Sorry, did I hurt you?
口味真独特
Kinky!
顺便说一句
By the way,
如果我长得像你这样 我不会做任何改变
if I looked like you, I wouldn’t change a thing.
塞巴斯蒂安·肖
118470号♥档案
以我对你的了解
What I know about you,
我很惊讶你能一直待到现在才离开
I’m surprised you managed to stay this long.
你对我有多少了解
What do you know about me?
一切
Everything.
那你就该清楚别入侵我的意识
Then you know to stay out of my head.
我很抱歉 埃里克
I’m sorry, Erik,
但是我看到了肖对你所做的事
but I’ve seen what Shaw did to you.
我感受到你的痛苦
I felt your agony.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我不需要你的帮助
I don’t need your help.
别自欺欺人了 昨晚你就需要我的帮助了
Don’t kid yourself. You needed my help last night.
你现在抛下的不仅仅是我
It’s not just me you’re walking away from.
在这里 你将有机会
Here you have the chance
超越自身 做一些更伟大的事
to be a part of something much bigger than yourself.
我不会阻止你离开
I won’t stop you leaving,
虽然我可以阻止
I could.
但是我不会那么做
But I won’t.
肖有朋友
Shaw’s got friends.
你也可以有
You could do with some.
汉克把这个雷达装置改装成了一台发射机
Hank turned that radar installation into a transmitter.
可以增强脑电波
It’s designed to amplify brain waves,
以此来增强你的心灵感应能力
so it could enhance your telepathic powers.
帮我们这个部门找到更多的变种人
Help us find other mutants for our division.
万一他们不想被你找到呢
What if they don’t want to be found by you?
埃里克
Erik!
你决定留下来了
You decided to stay.
如果新物种注定要被发现
If a new species is being discovered,
也该是被同类发现
it should be by its own kind.
由查尔斯和我来找新变种人 而不是你们
Charles and I find the new mutants, no suits.
首先 那是我的机器
First of all, that’s my machine out there.
第二 也是更重要的一点
Second of all, and much more importantly,
这是查尔斯的决定
this is Charles decision.
查尔斯不介意中情局的参与 不是吗
Charles is fine with the CIA being involved. Isn’t that right?
不 很抱歉 但是 我同意埃里克的意见
No, I’m sorry but, I’m with Erik.
该由我们单独来寻找他们
We’ll find them alone.
如果我不答应呢
What if I say no?
那只能祝你好运了 我是不会参与的
Then good luck using your installation without me.
我给它取名叫「脑波增幅器」
I call it, Cerebro.
-那不是”大脑”的西班牙语说法吗 -是的
– Isn’t that Spanish for “Brain”? – Yes.
我解释下 这些电极
Okay so, the electrodes
将查尔斯和屋顶上的发射机连接在一起
connect Charles to the transmitter on the roof.
当他找到一个变种人的时候
When he picks up a mutant,
他的大脑会通过继电器发出信♥号♥♥
his brain sends a signal through a relay.
然后他们的地理坐标就会在这显示出来
And then the co-ordinates of their location are printed out here.
这一整套都是你设计的吗
You designed this?
是的
Yeah.
你这样子真像个可爱的实验鼠 查尔斯
What an adorable lab rat you make, Charles.
别毁了我的好奇心 埃里克
Don’t spoil this for me, Erik.
我曾经也是实验室的小白鼠 所以我能认出来
I’ve been a lab rat, I know one when I see one.
好了 很好
Okay, right
你确定不能给你剃光头吗
Are you sure we can’t shave your head?
别碰我的头发
Don’t touch my hair.
成功了
It’s working!
这么多钱的话 可以给你专门跳支舞
For that, daddy-o, you get a private dance.
你们知道两个人是要付两倍钱的吧
You cat’s know it’s double for both, right?
不 没那个必要 尽管我相信那一定会超级爽
No, that won’t be necessary. Although, I’m sure it’d be magical.
我们想玩点更刺♥激♥的
We were thinking more,
我们给你看我们的
we’re show you ours,
前提是你给我们看你的
…if you show us yours.
亲爱的 这里的规矩可不是那样
Baby, that is not the way it works around here.
-要再加点茶吗 -乐意之至
– More tea, vicar? – Don’t mind if I do.
该我了
My turn.
你想不想干一份不用脱衣服的工作
How would you like a job, where you get to keep your clothes on?
-二位要去哪儿 -弗吉尼亚州里士满
– Where to fellas? – Richmond, Virginia.
好的 所以你们是要去机场 火车站还是哪里
Right, so you want the airport, the station, what?
不 我们希望你能直接送我们过去
No, we were rather hoping you would take us all the way.
直接开车过去要六小时呢
That’s a six hour drive.
那样我们才有足够的时间来聊天
That will give us plenty of time to talk.
政♥府♥想要阿历克斯·萨默斯这样的人干什么
What the hell does the government want with a guy like Alex Summers?
我劝你们别试图把他和别人放在一起
I hope you don’t plan on putting him with others.
这是我遇到的第一个宁愿被单独监禁的人
First guy I ever met who actually prefers solitary confinement.
-很不可思议吧 -什么
– Crazy, huh? – What?
你喜欢鱼 我也喜欢鱼
You like fish, I like fish too.
也许我们该找个时间出去吃个饭 好好聊聊
Maybe we should get a bite sometime, talk about it?
我宁愿和鱼约会
I’d rather go out with the fish.
你指它们吗
These fish?
打扰了 我是埃里克·兰谢尔
Excuse me I’m Erik Lensher.
我是查尔斯·泽维尔
Charles Xavier.
滚蛋吧
Go fuck yourselves.
-雷达上什么也没有吗 -是的
– There’s nothing on radar? – Nothing.
-声纳仪呢 -也没有
– Sonar? -Nyet.
那说明我们有麻烦了
Then we have a problem.
漂亮吧
Beautiful, isn’t it?
我们存在的原因
The reason we exist.
我们都是原子之子 亲爱的
We are the children of the atom, my love.
我们遇到状况了
We have a situation.
那个心灵感应者
The telepath…
相隔这么远 我本不应该感应到他
I shouldn’t be able to feel him at this distance.
好像他的触及范围
It’s like his reach is…
扩大了
…amplified.
他们在招兵买♥♥马
They’re recruiting.
你只管去俄♥国♥ 我来对付他们
You go on to Russia. I’ll handle them
我总忍♥不住去想其他的变种人
I can’t stop thinking about the others out there.
我能够触及的那么多人的意识
All those minds that I’ve touched.
我可以体会他们的感觉
I could feel them.
他们的孤独 他们的希望 他们的抱负
Their isolation, their hopes, their ambitions.
我跟你说 我们开创了了不起的事 埃里克
I tell you, we’ve started something incredible, Erik.
-我们能帮助他们 -真的可以吗
– We can help them. – Can we?
第一步 是识别身份
Identification, that’s how it starts.
然后就是被召集起来 在你身上做实验 被毁灭
Then ends with being rounded up, experimented on, eliminated.
这次不会了
Not this time.
我们有共同的敌人 肖和那些俄♥国♥人
We have common enemies, Shaw, the Russians.
他们需要我们
They need us.
暂时需要而已
For now.
我们该给自己想个代号♥
We should think of code names.
我们现在是政♥府♥特工 得有个秘密代号♥
We’re government agents now, we should have secret code names.
我想叫魔形
I want to be called, Mystique.
真讨厌 我还想叫魔形呢
Damn, I wanted to be called, Mystique.
算你不走运 我先定下了
Well, tough. I called it.
我远比你更神秘魔幻
And I’m way more mysterious than you.
达尔文 你呢
Darwin, what about you?
达尔文本来就已经是个外号♥了
Well, uh, Darwin’s already a nickname.
跟我的超能力挺配的 适者生存嘛
And you know, sort of fits. Adapt to survive and all.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章圣诞怪杰
下一篇文章火箭人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!