They’re just guys being stupid.
我能忍♥受蠢货 我一辈子都是这样忍♥过来的
Guy’s being stupid I can handle. I can handle that my whole life.
但是我宁愿有一帮家伙盯着我脱衣服
But I’d rather have a bunch of guys staring at me with my clothes off,
也不愿意他们像看怪物一样看我
then the way these one stare at me.
是看我们
At us.
那是什么声音
What was that?
不知道 但是感觉不太对劲
I don’t know, but something doesn’t feel right.
-没有肖的消息吗 -一点都没
– No news of Shaw? – Not a peep.
秘密渠道那边也没有消息吗
Not even through that back channel?
那是什么
What is that?
主厅有入侵者
We have an intruder on the main atrium.
变种人在哪里
Where are the mutants?
你再往前走一步 我就干掉你
Take another step, I’m going to put you down.
你当然会啦 但那些高等人类在哪里
Of course you will, but where do I find the more evolved people?
请立刻派后援来
Send back-up now!
退后 退后 待在房♥里别出来 我们遭到袭击
Get back, get back, do not leave that room. We’re under attack.
-小心 -开枪 开枪
– Look out! – Shoot him, shoot him!
变种人在哪里
Where are the mutants?
把那个人放下 否则我们就开火了
Put that man down or we will open fire.
待在这里才怪 快出去
Stay here my ass. Let’s go!
-回去 -我们能帮忙 我们能帮忙
– Get back! – We can help, we can help!
等等 你要找变种人
Wait, wait, you want the mutants?
他们就在那扇门里面
They’re right through that door.
放过我们普通人吧 我们不会威胁…
Just let us normal people go. We’re no threat…
那个心灵感应者呢
Where’s the telepath?
-不在这里 -真遗憾
– Not here. – Too bad.
至少我可以把这傻兮兮的头盔取下来了
Well, at least I can take this silly thing off.
晚上好 我叫塞巴斯蒂安·肖
Good evening. My name is Sebastian Shaw.
我不是来伤害你们的
And I am not here to hurt you.
别动
Freeze!
阿撒佐
Azazel…
朋友们 革命马上就要开始了
My friends, there’s a revolution coming.
当人类发现我们的存在 我们的超能力
When mankind discovers who we are, what we can do.
我们每个人都将面临一个选择
Each of us will face a choice.
被奴役
Be enslaved,
还是统治世界
or rise up to rule.
你们想怎么选都行 但如果你不是我们的同伴
Choose freely, but know that if you are not with us,
那就是我们的敌人
then by definition you are against us.
所以 你们可以留下来
So, you can stay,
替那些憎恶和恐惧你们的人类而战
fight for the people who hate, and fear you.
也可以加入我
Or you can join me.
活得像国王一样
And live like kings.
或者王后
And Queens.
-天使 -开什么玩笑
– Angel? – Are you kidding me?
跟他走吧 我们不属于这里
Come on, we don’t belong here.
那并不是什么羞耻的事
And that’s nothing to be ashamed of.
我们必须做点什么
We have to do something.
等等 我跟你一起走
Stop, I’m coming with you.
明智的选择
Good choice.
你的突变能力是什么
So tell me about your mutation.
我的生存适应能力很强
Well, I adapt to survive.
-所以我算是加入了吧 -不错
– So I guess I’m coming with you. – I like that.
-阿历克斯 -都出去
– Alex! – Get out!
快动手
Do it!
保护你的变种人同伴吗
Protecting your fellow mutants?
很高尚
That’s a noble gesture.
感觉很爽
Feels good.
适应这个试试
Adapt to this.
俄♥国♥ 莫斯科
你好
Hello.
我再次对中情局对您的所作所为表示同情
Once again, my sympathies for your treatment at the hands of the CIA.
那些美国人简直是冷血无情
These American’s are ruthless.
现在他们又在土耳其部署了导弹
Now they have their missiles placed in Turkey.
希望您也筹划好了新的导弹基地
I expect you’ll be planning new missile sites of your own.
选在那些美国预警系统也无能为力的地方
Somewhere where you know the American early warning system won’t help.
我听说古巴这个季节风光正好
I hear Cuba is lovely this time of year.
离佛罗里达州很近
And so close to Florida.
在古巴部署导弹
Missiles in Cuba?
你不是开玩笑吧
You’re serious?
那还不如直接宣战呢
We may as well declare war.
可能我没说清楚
Maybe I wasn’t clear enough.
你会让这事发生的
You will make this happen.
那好吧
Okay.
听听克格勃怎么说吧
Let’s see what KGB think about this.
喂 我是阿米沃科夫将军
Hello, General Armivolkoff.
没事了
It’s nothing.
瑞雯
Raven.
我们已经安排好了立即送你们回家
We’ve made arrangements for you to be taken home immediately.
-我们不回家 -什么
– We’re not going home. – What?
-他不要回监狱 -他杀死了达尔文
– He’s not going back to prison. – He killed Darwin.
那你们就更该离开了
All the more reason for you to leave.
这事已经结束了
This is over.
达尔文死了 查尔斯
Darwin is dead, Charles.
我们甚至没法安葬他
And we can’t even bury him.
我们可以替他报仇
We can avenge him.
埃里克 借一步说话
Erik, word please.
-他们还是孩子 -不 他们之前是孩子
– They’re just kids. – No, they were kids.
肖有自己的军队 我们也需要作战部队
Shaw has his army, we need ours.
所有人都要接受训练
We’ll have to train. All of us.
-可以吗 -可以
– Yes? – Yeah.
我们不能待在这里了
Well we can’t stay here.
哪怕重开这个部门 也不安全
Even if they reopen the department, it’s not safe.
我们无处可去
We’ve got no where to go.
不 我们有
Yes, we do.
依照法律 我们得将她交出去
The law says we’ve got to turn her over.
法律是针对人类的
The law applies to human beings.
人类法律对变种人不适用 他们太危险了
The same laws don’t apply to mutants. They’re too dangerous.
非常时期 安全比自♥由♥重要得多
Times like this, security is more important than liberty.
战争要来临了 约翰
There’s a war coming, John.
是啊 不过是和谁的战争
Yes, but a war with who?
真是个好问题
Excellent question.
不过我觉得称之为”战争”不合适
Though I won’t call it a war exactly.
因为那个词表明双方势均力敌
That suggests both sides stand an equal chance of winning.
舰长 没有任何美舰的迹象
Captain, no sign of any American ships.
保持航线 全速前进
Maintain course, full ahead.
俄♥国♥人已经把弹头拉到古巴了
The Russians have sent their warheads to Cuba.
他们的船还有一周就会抵达海岸
We have a week before their ship hits the coast.
等俄♥国♥船只到达 我们的舰队可以部署在这条线上
Our fleet can be on this line, when the Russian missile ship arrives.
如果他们的船越过这条线
If that ship crosses the line,
就是在向美国宣战
they will have declared war against the United States.
到时我们就别无选择
We will have no choice
只能通过核打击进行报复 作为回应
but to retaliate with a full nuclear response.
一致同意吗
Do we agree?
派遣第七舰队
Dispatch the Seventh fleet.
-这是你的吗 -不 是我们的
– This is yours? – No, it’s ours.
说真的 查尔斯 我不知道你是怎么活下来的
Honestly Charles, I don’t know how you survived.
生活得这么”艰苦”
Living in such hardship.
有了我之后 苦也变甜了
Well it was a hardship softened by me.
走吧 带你们好好参观下
Come on, time for the tour.
俄♥国♥ 莫斯科
亲爱的同志们
Dear comrades.
美国政♥府♥
The United States
已经派遣战舰到古巴
have dispatched war ships for Cuba.
这让我们别无选择
This leaves us with no choice.
首席大臣同志
Comrade First Secretary.
我们必须派出我们的舰队
We must send in our fleet.
调遣舰队
Dispatch the fleet!
肯尼迪总统签署正式公告
President Kennedy has signed a formal proclamation.
设立了全面的导弹防御工程 打击目标为古巴
Setting up a blockade of all missiles, armed for Cuba.
美苏局势日趋紧张
作为回应 苏联将这一行动
The Soviet Union reacted by terming it
称为热核战争的导火线
as step along the road to unleashing a thermal nuclear war.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章圣诞怪杰
下一篇文章火箭人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!