It shall be the policy of this nation, to regard any nuclear missile,
只要越过古巴禁运线
crossing the embargo line, that surrounds Cuba,
都将被视为苏联对美国发起的进攻
as an attack by the Soviet Union on the United States,
对此美方将对苏联予以全面的报复性反击
requiring a full retaliatory response, upon the Soviet Union.
-我们可以在那里找到肖 -你怎么知道
– That’s where we’re going to find, Shaw. – How do you know?
两个超级大国正面对峙
Two super powers facing off,
他想挑起第三次世界大战
he wants to start world war III.
他一定会亲自到场 确保万无一失
He won’t leave anything to chance.
外交手段没用了
So much for diplomacy.
大家好好睡一觉 为明天做好准备吧
I suggest you all get a good nights sleep.
最终导致战争
…ultimately leads to war.
苏联船只越来越靠近古巴 让局势愈发紧张
Tensions mount as the Soviet Missile ship nears Cuba.
所有避免核战的外交尝试均以失败告终
All diplomatic efforts to avert Nuclear war have thus far failed.
美国人♥民♥正积极做准备
As the American people ready themselves,
迎接可能到来的原♥子♥弹♥袭击
for the likelihood of an atomic attack.
全国上下人心惶惶
There are widespread reports of panic wide.
超♥市♥被抢售一空
Supermarkets cleared.
二战之后就未经使用过的避难所
As shelters unused since the second world war,
到了派上用场的时刻
are stocked for what may lie ahead.
美国正面临前所未有的巨大威胁
In all its history, American has never faced a greater threat.
战争就要降临 没人能阻挡我
The world is primed for war. And there’s no one to stop me.
进来
Come in.
给你个惊喜
Got a surprise for you.
我分离了你的DNA样本中的标记基因
I isolated the right marker in your DNA sample.
这血清跟抗生素的原理一样
The serum works like an anti-biotic,
会攻击造成我们外表突变的细胞
attacking the cells that cause our physical mutation.
它不会影响我们的超能力 只会改变我们的外貌
It won’t affect our abilities, just our appearance.
你还想变成普通人的样子吗
Do you still want to do this?
我们一定要隐藏吗
Should we have to hide?
你已经隐藏起来了
You already do.
你现在就在隐藏自己 就像我已经隐藏了一辈子
You’re hiding right now, like I have my whole life.
我不想一直觉得自己是个怪物
I don’t want to feel like a freak, all the time.
-我只想看起来… -像正常人
– I just want to look… – …normal.
是啊
Yeah.
汉克 不要
Hank, don’t.
你很美 汉克
You’re beautiful, Hank.
你的一切 都很完美
Everything you are, you’re perfect.
看看我们大家 想想这星期的训练成果
Look at all of us. Look at all we’ve achieved this week.
以及我们未来的成就
All we will achieve.
我们是与众不同
We are different.
但我们不该费力去融入社会
But we shouldn’t be trying to fit into society.
社会应该向我们靠拢
Society should aspire to be more like us.
骄傲的变种人
Mutant, and proud.
我应当告诉你
It behooves me to tell you,
就算明天我们拯救了世界
but even if we save the world tomorrow,
变种人被社会接纳
and mutants are accepted into society,
我的脚和你的蓝皮肤
my feet and your natural blue form,
永远不会被认为是美的
will never be deemed beautiful.
现在你看上去很美
You look beautiful now.
我们需要这种疗法
We need this cure.
古巴 俄♥国♥ 美国 没有什么区别
Cuba, Russia, America. It makes no difference.
肖在向全人类宣战 向我们所有人宣战
Shaw’s declared war on mankind, on all of us.
我们必须阻止他
He has to be stopped.
我不是要阻止肖
I’m not going to stop Shaw.
我是要杀了他
I’m going to kill him.
你会允许我这么做吗
Do you have it in you to allow that?
你很清楚我为何选择留在这里 查尔斯
You’ve known all along why I was here, Charles.
但现在情况变了
But things have changed.
本来这是秘密任务
What started as a covert mission,
但明天人类将会知晓变种人的存在
tomorrow mankind will know that mutants exist.
肖和我们 在他们眼里没有区别
Shaw, us… they won’t differentiate.
他们会惧怕我们 而恐惧会变成仇恨
They’ll fear us, and that fear will turn to hatred.
如果我们能阻止战争 阻止肖
Not if we stop a war. Not if we can prevent Shaw.
拼上我们的性命 就不会了
Not if we risk our lives doing so.
他们会为我们出生入死吗
Would they do the same for us?
我们有能力成为更优秀的人
We have it in us to be the better man.
我们已经是了
We already are.
我们是人类进化的下一阶段
We’re the next stage of human evolution.
-你亲口说的 -不
– You said it yourself. – No…
你不会真的幼稚到以为
Are you really so naive
他们不会因为害怕灭绝而反击我们吧
as to think they won’t battle their own extinction?
-还是你太过自负了 -你说什么
– Or is it arrogance? – I’m sorry?
明天过后 他们的矛头会转向我们
After tomorrow, they’re going to turn on us.
而你却视而不见
And you’re blind to it,
因为你觉得他们都像莫伊拉一样
because you believe they’re all like Moira.
而你觉得他们都像肖一样
And you believe they’re all like Shaw.
仔细听我说 朋友
Listen to me very carefully, my friend.
杀了肖 也无法让你内心获得平静
Killing Shaw will not bring you peace.
和平从来就是不可能的
Peace was never an option.

No.
不要
No.
这倒是很让人惊讶
This is a surprise.
是惊喜吗
The nice kind?
出去 瑞雯
Get out, Raven.
我想睡觉
I want to go to bed.
过几年再来勾引我吧
Maybe in a few years.
现在呢
How about now?
我更喜欢真实的瑞雯
I prefer the real Raven.
我说的是 真实的瑞雯
I said the real, Raven.
完美
Perfection.
-把浴袍递给我好吗 -你不必隐藏
– Could you pass me my robe? – You don’t have to hide.
难道你看到老虎
Have you ever looked at a tiger,
会想要把它遮盖起来吗
and thought you’d want to cover it up?
不会 但…
No, but…
你完美无瑕 瑞雯
You’re an exquisite creature, Raven.
你这一辈子 世界都试图驯服你
All your life, the world has tried to tame you.
你是时候获取自♥由♥了
It’s time for you to be free.
有时候我会忍♥不住去想 如果那天晚上
You know, sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like
你没在这里发现我 我的人生会是怎样的
if you hadn’t found me here that night.
你说什么 你…
Sorry, what? You…
天呐 瑞雯
For gods sake, Raven!
你的衣服呢 快穿上
Where are you clothes? Put some, put some clothes on.
第一次见面时 你可不是这么说的
That’s not what you said when you first saw me.
不过宠物都是小时候更可爱 对吧
But I guess pets are always cuter when they’re little, right?
瑞雯 我不知道你最近是怎么了
Raven, I don’t know what’s got into you lately.
我以为你心情挺好的
I thought you’d be in a good mood.
汉克告诉我 他已经找到改变你外表的疗法了
Hank tells me he’s found the answer to your cosmetic problem.
你到底要不要告诉我是怎么回事
You going to tell me what’s the matter?
难道还得要我探寻你的意识吗
Or will I have to read your mind?
你答应过我 永远不会对我用那招的
You promised me you would never do that.
以前我从来就不需要超能力
Until recently, I never had to use my powers
也能知道你的想法 瑞雯
to know what you were thinking, Raven.
查尔斯 我曾经以为
You know, Charles, I used to think
将来会是你和我一起对抗这个世界
it was gonna be you and me against the world.
但是不管这个世界变得多糟
And no matter how bad the world gets,
你都不想与之对抗 是不是
you don’t want to be against it, do you?
你想要成为它的一份子
You want to be a part of it.
我去了飞行基地
你们带上有X标记的箱子 汉克留
这里究竟发生什么了
What the hell happened here?
汉克干了很多事啊
Hank has been busy.
我们非得穿上这种衣服吗
Do we really have to wear these?
既然我们都无法承受极度重力
As none of us has mutated to endure extreme G force,
也不能挡子弹 还是穿上比较保险
or being riddled by bullets, I suggest we suit up.
汉克哪儿去了
Where’s Hank?
我在这儿
I’m here.
汉克
Hank?
血清没有攻击那些细胞
It didn’t attack the cells.
反倒加强了它们
It enhanced them.
那个疗法失败了
It didn’t work.
不 它成功了 汉克
Yes, it did, Hank.
你还不明白吗 这就是你注定要成为的样子

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章圣诞怪杰
下一篇文章火箭人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!