你确定那个孩子还在里面
Are you sure the boy’s still inside?
绝对确定 -我们要怎么过去
100%. – So how we supposed to get there?
我可不会游泳
‘Cause I don’t swim.
交给我吧
Leave that to me.
暴风女
Storm?
暴风女
Storm?
你回来这里干什么
What are you doing back here?
我需要帮助
I need help.
你找到她了 -是的 她和万磁王在一起
You found her. – Yeah. She’s with Magneto.
他们在哪儿 -他们在路上
Where are they? – They’re on the move.
我知道他们要去哪 -你是说你见到万磁王了
I know where they’re going. – You’re saying you saw Magneto?
是的 我们得出发了
Yeah. We gotta go now.
他们要去进攻恶魔岛
They’re going to attack Alcatraz.
那个岛上驻扎了军队
There are troops stationed on that island.
那还不足以阻挡他 -我们穿上制♥服♥
Not enough to stop him. – Let’s suit up.
我真不敢相信这衣服曾经很合身
I don’t believe this once fit me.
如果万磁王掌控了解药
If Magneto gets ahold of that cure,
就没什么能阻挡他了
there will be no stopping him.
你估计他大概有多少人 -一整支军队
Can you estimate how many he has? – An army.
还有琴 -他的力量有限 而她的力量无限
And Jean. – His powers have limits, hers do not.
我们只有六个人 罗根
There’s only six of us, Logan.
是啊 敌众我寡
Yeah. We’re outnumbered.
我不打算对你们撒谎
I’m not gonna lie to you.
但我们失去了斯考特 我们失去了教授
But we lost Scott. We lost the professor.
如果我们现在不反抗
If we don’t fight now,
他们曾坚守的信仰也会随他们一起逝去
everything they stood for will die with them.
我不允许这种情况发生
I’m not gonna let that happen.
你呢
Are you?
那我们就并肩作战吧
Then we stand together,
X战警 我们所有人
X-Men, all of us.
我们加入
We’re in.
走吧
Let’s go.
他们准备好了
They’re ready.
我知道 但你是否准备好…
Yeah, I know. But are you ready…
到时候做你该做的事
to do what you need to do when the time comes?
爸爸 怎么回事
Dad, what’s going on?
是地震
It’s an earthquake.
我们被困住了
We’re trapped!
茄子
Cheese?
查尔斯一直以来都梦想着建立”桥梁”
Charles always wanted to build bridges.
天呐
My God!
后撤 寻找掩护 后撤
Fall back! Take cover! Fall back!
那个男孩在这栋楼的东南角
The boy’s in the southeast corner of the building.
好样的
Well done.
我们攻下它
Let’s take it down!
棋局里 卒先行
In chess, the pawns go first.
人类和他们的枪
Humans and their guns.
塑料的
Plastic.
有长进啊
They’ve learned.
这就是为什么卒要先走
That’s why the pawns go first.
瞄准那座桥
Target the bridge!
把发射器搬出来
Bring out the launcher!
就放这里 -准备 装弹
This is it! – Ready! Load!
开火
Fire!
弧光 用你的冲击波
Arclight, use your shock waves!
对准那些武器
Target those weapons!
我的老天爷呀
Oh, my stars and garters.
进入隐身模式
Goin’ to stealth mode.
喷气飞机和坦克如何
What about jets, tanks?
对抗万磁王吗 他会把这些翻个底朝天
Against Magneto? He’ll turn ’em inside out.
我们的地面部队呢 -还有三十分钟到达
Where are our ground troops? – Thirty minutes away.
那就只能祈求上帝保佑了
Then God help us.
他们要来抓他了
They’re coming for him.
抓住人类
Get the humans!
别再那么做了
Don’t ever do that again.
你们的人 掩护大门 所有人 过来这边
You men, cover the doors! Everybody, get together!
守住这条线
And hold this line!
背叛自身大业的蠢材们
Traitors to their own cause.
解决他们
Finish them!
还不到时候
Not yet.
进去 找到那个男孩 杀了他
Go inside, get the boy and kill him.
乐意至极
With pleasure.
站住
Hold it!
他要对那个男孩下手了
He’s going for the boy!
我先赶到就可以了
Not if I get there first!
凯蒂
Kitty!
来啊
Come on!
把蛋蛋再长回来啊
Grow those back.
你不知道我是谁吗
Don’t you know who I am?
我是红坦克 贱♥人♥
I’m the Juggernaut, bitch!
要去哪儿吗
Going somewhere?
你就是那个发明解药的人 对吧
You’re the guy that invented the cure, right?
没错 是我
Yes, I am.
姑娘们
Girls?
不 别这样 别伤害他
No! Don’t! Don’t hurt him!
不 别伤害他 -放开我 我什么也没做
No! Don’t hurt him! – Let go of me! I didn’t do anything.
冷静 冷静下来
Calm down. Calm down.
一切都会好的
Everything’s gonna be okay.
我以为你是外交官呢
I thought you were a diplomat.
丘吉尔说过 “总有一天 所有人都必须…”
As Churchill said, “There comes a time when all men must?”
不管了 你懂的
Oh, you get the point!
不 不 求你了 别这么做
Oh, no! No. Please! No, no, don’t! No!
不 别害怕 我是来帮你的
No, don’t worry. I’m here to help you.
我带你离开这里
I’m gonna get you out of here.
这边走
This way.
我的天 怎么会这样
Oh, my God. What’s going on?
你的超能力对我没用
Your powers won’t work with me.
跟紧我 好吗 -好的
Stay close, all right? – Okay.
你不该和我玩捉迷藏的
I’m the wrong guy to play hide-and-seek with.
谁藏了 白♥痴♥
Who’s hiding, dickhead?
不要 不要 不…
Don’t! No! Don’t!
求你了 别这么做 我只是想帮助你们
Please, don’t do this! I only wanted to help you people.
我们看起来像是需要你的帮助吗
Do we look like we need your help?
是时候结束这场战争了
It’s time to end this war.
快找掩护
Take cover!
别挡路
Get out of the way!
快 我们走
Come on! Let’s go!
快走 往前跑
Go! Go! Go!
我们要作为团队出击
We work as a team.
进攻是最好的防御
Best defense is a good offense.

Run!
鲍比 你可以干掉你的老朋友吗
Bobby! You think you can take out your old friend?
去吧
Go ahead.
暴风女 我们需要一些掩护
Storm, we’re gonna need some cover.
好的
Right.
你惹上了你对付不了的麻烦 鲍比
You’re in over your head, Bobby.
也许你该回学校里去
Maybe you should go back to school.
你就不该离开学校的
You never should’ve left.
就这里吧
This is it.
一定要击中
Make it a strike.
你就是学不会教训 是吧
You never learn, do you?
其实 我学到了
Actually, I do.
我成了…
I’m…
普通人类中的一员
One of them?
他们希望我们所有人都是这样的下场
This is what they want for all of us.
一切都结束了 琴
It’s over, Jean.
结束了
It’s over.
不 别开枪
No! Don’t shoot!
不要
No!

No!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!