ignoring the signs all around you.
那么有一天
And then, one day,
当空气静止
when the air is still
夜幕降临
and the night has fallen,
他们就会找上门来
they come for you.
不好意思 但是
Excuse me, but…
到那个时候你们才会意识到
It’s only then you realize,
当你们在谈论什么组织和委员会的时候
while you were talking about organizing and committees,
灭绝行动已经开始了
the extermination has already begun.
别搞错了 我们兄弟们
Make no mistake, my brothers.
他们会率先下手
They will draw first blood.
他们会强迫我们接受治疗
They will force their cure upon us.
唯一的问题是
The only question is,
你们是要加入我的兄弟会去战斗
will you join my brotherhood and fight…
还是坐等不可避免的屠♥杀♥到来
or wait for the inevitable genocide?
你们选择跟谁站在一边
Who will you stand with,
是人类 还是我们
the humans… or us?
你穿着披风 说话倒挺狠的
You talk pretty tough for a guy in a cape.
退后
Back off.
你要是这么骄傲自己是变种人
If you’re so proud of being a mutant,
标记哪儿去了
where’s your mark?
我的确被标记过 亲爱的 我保证
I have been marked once, my dear, and let me assure you…
我绝不允许任何针再触碰我的皮肤
no needle shall ever touch my skin again.
你知道你在跟谁说话吗
You know who you’re talkin’ to?
你又知道吗
Do you?
你有什么本事
And what can you do?
所以 你有本事
So, you have talents.
不止这个 我知道你能控制金属
That and more. I know you control metal.
我还知道在场的87个变种人当中
And I know there’s 87 mutants in here
除了你们两个 没有人的等级高于三♥级♥
and none of them above a class three, other than you two.
你能感应其他的变种人和他们的能力
You can sense other mutants and their powers?
你能帮我定位一个吗
Could you locate one for me?
放我出去
Let me out of here!
我命令你释放我 你知道我是谁吗
I demand that you release me! Do you know who I am?
我可是美国总统
I’m the president of the United States.
总统先生啊
Oh, Mr. President.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你为什么这样对我 放我下去
Why are you doing this to me? Let me down.
我会乖乖的
I’ll be a good girl.
求你了 放我走好吗
Please, let me go. Please?
你再这样 我就喷你一脸 贱♥人♥
Keep it up. I’ll spray you in the face, bitch.
等我出去
When I get out of here,
我会亲手杀了你
I’m gonna kill you myself.
好吧 得了吧
Yeah, right.
麦考伊部长 欢迎来到沃辛顿实验室
Secretary McCoy, welcome to Worthington Labs.
谢谢 饶博士 来这里真不容易啊
Thank you, Dr. Rao. Not an easy place to get to.
这是我们能找到的最安全的地方
It’s the safest location we could find.
所以我们把解药的源头放在这儿
That’s why we keep the source of the cure here.
他是个变种人 你应该理解我们的顾虑
He is a mutant. You understand our concern.
我们完全遵从贵部门的政策
We are in full compliance with your department’s policy.
你们打算将那个男孩扣留多久
How long will you keep the boy here?
直到我们完全绘出他的DNA图谱
Until we can fully map his D.N.A.
我们可以复♥制♥ 却不能制♥造♥
We can replicate it, but we can’t generate it.
他的超能力影响范围有多大
And his power, what is its range?
你等下就能见识到
You’ll see.
吉米
Jimmy?
我想介绍你认识一个人
There’s someone I would like you to meet.
你好啊 孩子
Hello there, son.
你好 -我叫汉克·麦考伊
Hi. – My name is Hank McCoy.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
你有惊人的天赋
You have an amazing gift.
谢谢你 吉米
Thank you, Jimmy.
非同凡响 是吧
Extraordinary, isn’t he?
是啊 确实
Yes, he is.
斯考特
Scott.
斯考特
Scott.
斯考特 斯考特
Scott. Scott.
能听到我吗 我还在这儿
Can you hear me? I’m still here.
斯考特 斯考特
Scott. Scott.
停下 -我在这儿 斯考特
Stop. – I’m here, Scott!
停下 -斯考特
Stop it. – Scott.
斯考特 斯考特 -停下
Scott. Scott! – Stop it.
斯考特 斯考特 -停下
Scott! Scott! – Stop!

Jean?
斯考特
Scott?
怎么会这样
How?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我想看你的眼睛
I want to see your eyes.
把眼镜摘掉 -不
Take these off. – No.
不要
No.
相信我 现在我能控制它了
Trust me. I can control it now.
睁开眼睛 你不会伤到我的
Open them. You can’t hurt me.
斯考特 斯考特 斯考特 斯考特
Scott. Scott. Scott. Scott.
发生什么了 -不知道
What happened? – No clue!
教授 你还好吗
Professor, you okay?
快去阿尔克莱湖
Get to Alkali Lake.
你不想来这里 -你想吗
You don’t want to be here. -Do you?
我什么都看不到
I can’t see a damn thing.
我可以解决这个问题
I can take care of that.
什么情况
What the…
罗根
Logan!
天呐 -她还活着
Oh, God. – She’s alive.

Jean?
倾倒在琴身上的巨大水流
The sheer mass of water that collapsed on top of Jean
本应完全将她吞噬了
should have obliterated her completely.
琴能活着唯一的解释就是
The only explanation of Jean’s survival is that
她的超能力将她包裹在念力防护罩里
her powers wrapped her in a cocoon of telekinetic energy.
她会没事吗
Is she gonna be okay?
琴·葛雷是我遇见的唯一一个五级变种人
Jean Grey is the only class five mutant I’ve ever encountered,
她的潜能基本上是无限的
her potential practically limitless.
她的突变植根于她的潜意识里
Her mutation is seated in the unconscious part of her mind,
那也是危险所在
and therein lay the danger.
她还小的时候
When she was a girl,
我创造了一系列精神屏障
I created a series of psychic barriers
将她的超能力与意识隔绝
to isolate her powers from her conscious mind.
结果 她逐渐形成了双重人格
And, as a result, Jean developed a dual personality.
什么
What?
意识清醒的琴可以控制她的能力
The conscious Jean, whose powers were always in her control…
而休眠的那一重人格
and the dormant side,
在我们的心理治疗过程中
a personality that, in our sessions,
自称为凤♥凰♥
came to call itself the Phoenix,
那是一种纯粹受本能驱使的生物
a purely instinctual creature,
充斥着欲望 欢乐
all desire and joy…
和愤怒
and rage.
她知道这些吗
She knew all this?
不确定她知道多少
It’s unclear how much she knew.
现在更重要的问题是 我们面前的这个她
Far more critical is whether the woman in front of us
是我们熟悉的那个琴·葛雷
is the Jean Grey we know…
还是急切渴望自♥由♥的凤♥凰♥
or the Phoenix furiously struggling to be free.
我觉得她看上去挺平和的
She looks pretty peaceful to me.
是我让她保持这样的
Because I’m keeping her that way.
我在努力恢复精神屏障 再次将野兽囚禁
I’m trying to restore the psychic blocks and cage the beast again.
你对她做了什么
What have you done to her?
罗根 你得理解…
Logan, you have to understand…
那可是琴的意识
You’re talkin’ about a person’s mind here, about Jean.
她必须受到控制
She has to be controlled.
控制
Control?
有时候你把野兽囚禁起来 野兽只会更愤怒
You know, sometimes when you cage the beast, the beast gets angry.
你没有概念 你无法想象她能做出什么样的事
You have no idea. You have no idea of what she’s capable.
不 教授 我不知道你能做出样的事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!