No, Professor. I had no idea what you were capable of.
我当时面临两难的选择
I had a terrible choice to make.
我只能选择危害相对较小的那个
I chose the lesser of two evils.
在我看来 琴根本没有选择
Well, it sounds to me like Jean had no choice at all.
我不需要为自己辩解
I don’t have to explain myself,
至少对你不用
least of all to you.
今天 新的历史将被创造
History will be made here today.
所谓的”变种人解药”
For the first time, the so-called
将首次向公众发行
“Mutant cure” will be available to the public.
现在 两派变种人
Now, reaction has run the gamut,
都对此做出了强烈回应
with mutants on both sides of the line.
有些对此迫不及待
Some are desperate for this cure,
有些则深感被冒犯
while others are offended by the very idea of it.
麦考伊部长那会成为问题吗 -难说
Is Secretary McCoy going to be a problem? – Hard to say.
他的政♥治♥观点似乎有些
His political views seem somewhat
与他的个人情况冲突
at odds with his personal issues.
打扰一下 先生 您的儿子到了
Excuse me, sir? Your son’s arrived.
好 把他带进来
Good. Bring him in.
你确定要从他开始
You sure you want to start with him?
我觉得这很重要
I think it’s important, yes.
你好 沃伦 -你还好吗 儿子
Hello, Warren. – How are you, Son?
睡得好吗 -嗯
You sleep well? – Yeah.
你能这么做 我很为你骄傲
You know, I’m proud of you for doing this.
绝对不会有问题的 我保证
Everything’s gonna be fine. I promise. Yeah.
准备好了吗
You ready?
转化过程可能会让你有些不适
The transformation can be a little jarring.
爸 我们能再讨论一下吗
Dad, can we talk about this for a sec?
我们已经谈过了 儿子
We’ve talked about it, Son.
很快就会过去了
It’ll all be over soon.
不会出事的
Everything’s going to be fine.
等等
Wait.
我做不到 -沃伦 冷静点
I can’t do this. – Warren, calm down.
不 我 我做不到 -你可以的
No. I-I can’t do this. – Yes, you can.
好吧 给我一分钟
Okay, just give me a minute…
放松 儿子 别激动
Just relax, Son. Take it easy.
不 我做不到 -冷静
No! I can’t do this! – Calm down.
我向你保证 不会有事的
I promise you, it will be fine!
爸爸 -沃伦 放松
Dad! – Warren, relax!
沃伦 你将拥有更好的人生
Warren, it’s a better life.
这是我们都想要的
It’s what we all want.
不 那只是你想要的
No. It’s what you want.
沃伦 不要
Warren! No!
早告诉你了
Told you so.
也是时候了 -我一直很忙
About time. – I’ve been busy.
你找到要找的东西了吗
Did you find what you were looking for?
解药的源头是一个变种人
The source of the cure is a mutant,
沃辛顿实验室里的一个孩子
a child at Worthington Labs.
没了他 他们将一无所有
Without him, they have nothing.
念一下牢房♥囚犯名单
Read off the guest list.
41205号♥牢房♥ 詹姆斯·玛多罗
Cell 41205. James Madrox.
他抢劫了七家银行
This one robbed seven banks…
在同一时间
at the same time.
你的天赋能为我所用
I could use a man of your talents.
我加入 -欢迎加入兄弟会
I’m in. – Welcome to the Brotherhood.
小心这个
Careful with this one.
凯因·马可 单独监禁
Cain Marko. Solitary confinement.
听听这个
Now, check this out.
“该囚犯时刻都要被限制住
“Prisoner must be confined at all times.
若获得动力 将无可抵挡”
If he builds any momentum, no object can stop him.”
真迷人
How fascinating.
他们叫你什么 -红坦克
And what do they call you? – Juggernaut.
我不明白
I can’t imagine why.
你到底要不要放我出去 我要尿尿
You gonna let me out of here? I need to pee.
头盔不错 -会让我的脸显得好看
Nice helmet. – Keeps my face pretty.
我觉得他会是个不错的新成员
I think he’ll make a fine addition to our army.
是啊
Yeah.
不要
No!
你救了我
You saved me.
埃里克
Eric?
对不起 亲爱的
I’m sorry, my dear.
你不再是我们的一员了
You’re not one of us anymore.
真可惜 她本来多美啊
Such a shame. She was so beautiful.
你觉得辞职有用吗
You think resigning’s gonna make a difference?
不可能影响政策的
That’s no way to influence policy.
政策未经过我就定下来了 总统先生
Policy is being made without me, Mr. President.
将解药制成武器一事 未征询我的意见
The decision to turn the cure into a weapon was made without me.
押运途中发生的事情不可原谅
What happened on that convoy was inexcusable.
而你的行为…
But your actions…
汉克 那只是个意外 你得理解
Hank, that was an isolated incident. You have to understand.
那些变种人是大威胁
Those mutants were a real threat.
你究竟有没有意识到你开启了怎样的灾难
Have you even begun to think what a slippery slope you’re on?
我意识到了
I have.
我还担心 如果有人用意念就可以移♥动♥城市
And I worry about how democracy survives
民♥主♥将如何存在下去
when one man can move cities with his mind.
我也担心
As do I.
你我都清楚情况只会变得更糟
You and I know that it’s only going to get worse.
那我更应该回到属于我的地方去
All the more reason why I need to be where I belong.

Jean.
你好 罗根 -欢迎回来
Hello, Logan. – Welcome back.
回到我们初次见面的地方
Back where we first met.
只不过我们位置互换了
Only I was in your place and you were in mine.
你还好吗
You okay?

Yeah.
不止还好
More than okay.
罗根 你这样我都要脸红了
Logan, you’re making me blush.
你在探查我的想法吗 -我不需要
Are you reading my thoughts? – I don’t have to.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
等等 -不要
Wait. – No.
琴 这不是你
Jean, this isn’t you.
不 是我 就是我
Yes. Yes, it is me.
不 或许你该放轻松点 对吗
No. Maybe you ought to take it easy, huh?
教授说你可能会变得…
The professor said you might be…
不一样
different.
他当然知道 对吧
He would know, wouldn’t he?
怎么了
What?
你以为他没有入侵你的意识吗
You think he’s not in your head too?
看看你自己吧 罗根
Look at you, Logan.
他驯服了你
He’s tamed you.
斯考特在哪里
Where’s Scott?

Jean?
我这是在哪里
Where am I?
你在学校大楼里
You’re in the mansion.
你得告诉我斯考特怎么了
You need to tell me what happened to Scott.
琴 告诉我他怎么了
Jean, tell me what happened to him.
天呐
Oh, God.
看着我
Look at me.
琴 保持清醒
Jean, stay with me.
和我说说话
Talk to me.
看着我 看着我 -不
Look at me. Look at me! – No.
集中注意力 琴
Focus! Focus, Jean!
杀了我吧 -什么
Kill me. – What?
在我杀害别人之前杀了我吧
Kill me before I kill someone else.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
求你了 -别说了
Please. – Stop it.
杀了我吧
Kill me.
停下 看着我 看着我 琴
Stop it. Look at me. Look at me.Jean.
没事的 我们会帮你的
It’ll be all right. We can help you.
好吗 教授能帮你 他可以治好你
Okay? The professor can help. He can fix it.
我不想被治好
I don’t want to fix it!
说什么自愿 他们把解药放在了枪里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!