琴 他想抑制你的超能力 -那你想要什么
Jean, he wanted to hold you back. – What do you want?
我想让你成为真正的自己
I want you to be what you are,
顺其自然
as nature intended.
那种解药是想对付我们所有变种人
That cure is meant for all of us.
我们如果想要自♥由♥ 就必须为之而战
If we want freedom, we must fight for it.
现在就开始反抗
And that fight begins now.
她不应该和我们一起在这里
She shouldn’t be here with us.
她的能力一点也不稳定
Her power’s completely unstable.
因为没有正确的人来引导罢了
Only in the wrong hands.
你相信她吗 她和他们是一伙的
You trust her? She’s one of them.
你也曾是他们的一员 -我一直与你同心
So were you once. – I stuck with you all the way.
如果你给我机会 我会杀了教授
I would’ve killed the professor if you’d given me the chance.
你不知道查尔斯·泽维尔为变种人做出了多少贡献
Charles Xavier did more for mutants than you’ll ever know.
我最大的遗憾是
My single greatest regret is that
为了让我们的梦想延续 他竟然死了
he had to die for our dream to live.
那现在呢 我们该怎么办
So what now? What do we do?
泽维尔教授创办了这所学校
Professor Xavier started this school,
或许让学校随他一起结束是最好的选择
perhaps it’s best that it end with him.
我们得告诉学生们要回家了
We’ll have to tell the students they’re going home.
我们大多数人都无家可回
Most of us don’t have anywhere to go.
我简直不敢置信
I can’t believe this.
我不敢相信我们不为这所学校而抗争
I can’t believe we’re not gonna fight for this school.
对不起 我知道现在不是时候
I’m sorry. I know this is a bad time.
有人告诉过我这里是变种人的安全港湾
I was told that this was a safe place for mutants.
曾经是 孩子
It was, son.
现在仍是如此 我们会给你安排房♥间
And it still is. We’ll find you a room.
汉克 告诉所有学生 学校会继续开办下去
Hank, tell all the students this school stays open.
小淘气
Rogue.
小淘气
Hey, Rogue.
皮特 你看见小淘气了吗
Pete, you seen Rogue?
看见了 她走了
Yeah, she took off.
查尔斯·泽维尔
慈父 良师 领袖
罗根
Logan.
罗根
Logan!
罗根 -琴
Logan. – Jean?
罗根 我在哪里 罗根
Logan, where am I? Logan!
罗根 罗根 罗根
Logan. Logan. Logan.
天呐
God!
罗根
Logan!
罗根 罗根 罗根
Logan. Logan. Logan.
你要去哪里 -你觉得呢
Where are you goin’? – Where do you think?
她已经走了 罗根 她不会回来了
She’s gone, Logan. She’s not comin’ back.
你无法确定 -她杀死了教授
You don’t know that. – She killed the professor.
那不是琴 我认识的琴还在那具身体里
It wasn’t Jean. The Jean I know is still in there.
听着 -让开
Listen. – Outta my way.
你为什么不能相信事实呢
Why can’t you see the truth, huh?
你为什么就不能放她走呢
Why can’t you just let her go?
因为 因为 -因为你爱她
Because? Because? – Because you love her.
她做了决定 现在该我们做出决定了
She made her choice. Now it’s time we make ours.
所以如果你跟我们一条心 就和我们一起
So if you’re with us, then be with us.
泽维尔天才少年学校
我们不需要被治愈 我们不需要被治愈
We don’t need a cure! We don’t need a cure!
注射完解药 你就可以回爸妈身边了吗
Gettin’ the cure so you can go back home to Mommy and Daddy?
我在找人
I’m lookin’ for someone.
华盛顿公共卫生诊所
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
你女朋友
Your girlfriend.
我猜她一定会想要解药
I figured she’d want the cure.
她真可悲
She’s pathetic.
来吧 冰人
Come on, Iceman.
出招吧
Make a move.
你还是以前那个鲍比
Same old Bobby.
依然害怕打架
Still afraid of a fight!
我们不需要被治愈 我们不需要被治愈
We don’t need a cure! We don’t need a cure!
今日的袭击只是我们的第一枪
Today’s attack was only our first salvo.
解药存在一日 我们的战火便会肆虐一日
So long as the cure exists, our war will rage.
万磁王发出威胁
你们的城市将不再安全
Your cities will not be safe.
你们的街道将不再安全
Your streets will not be safe.
你们也将不再安全
You will not be safe.
至于变种人同胞 我给你们提供两条路
And to my fellow mutants, I make you this offer:
要么加入我们 要么就别挡道
join us or stay out of our way.
不要再让更多的变种人鲜血牺牲了
Enough mutant blood has been spilled already.
我们正在全力追踪他 先生
We’re tryin’ to track him, sir. We’re working hard.
我们不能让他的阴谋得逞
We cannot let him do this.
我同意 先生
You know I agree, sir.
这现在已经成为国♥家♥安♥全♥问题了
This is now a national security matter.
控制并保护沃辛顿实验室
Seize and secure Worthington Labs.
马上调集一支配备解药武器的军队
I want troops armed with cure weapons deployed immediately.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
特拉斯克 你还得找到万磁王 并且阻止他
And, Trask, you have to find Magneto and stop him,
不择手段
by any means necessary.
万磁王想要挑起战争 我们就跟他打一场
Magneto wants a war. We’ll give him one.
快 前进
Let’s go! Keep it movin ‘!
上交旧武器
Turn in your old weapon.
上交一切金属制品 包括刺刀 弹匣 身份牌
Turn in all metal‒ bayonets, magazines, dog tags.
拿上塑料武器
Pick up your plastic weapons.
拿上解药弹♥药♥筒 绝对不能有金属
Pick up your cure cartridge. Absolutely no metal.
我们不需要被治愈 我们不需要被治愈
We don’t need a cure. We don’t need a cure.
对解药说不
兄弟会的成员们…
Members of the Brotherhood‒
他们妄想治愈我们
They wish to cure us.
但我要告诉你们 我们才是解药
But I say to you, we are the cure!
治愈软弱和不完美的解药 这种疾病叫做…
The cure for their infirm, imperfect condition called…
低级智人
Homo sapiens.
他们有他们的武器
They have their weapons.
我们也有我们的
We have ours.
我们将带着复仇心和愤怒发起攻击
We will strike with a vengeance and a fury…
那将是这个世界前所未见的
that this world has never witnessed.
如果有任何变种人挡道
And if any mutants stand in our way,
我们会将这种力量用于对付他们
we will use this poison against them.
我们要去往恶魔岛
We shall go to Alcatraz Island,
夺取解药的控制权…
take control of the cure…
并且摧毁它的源头
and destroy its source.
到时候 我们将无人可挡
And then, nothing can stop us!

Jean?
我老远就闻到了你身上艾德曼合金的臭气
I know the smell of your adamantium from a mile a way.
我不是来跟你打架的
I didn’t come here to fight you.
真聪明 -我是来找琴的
Smart boy. – I came for Jean.
你以为是我强迫她待在这里的吗
You think I’m keeping her against her will?
她待在这里是因为她想在这里
She’s here because she wants to be.
你不知道你在和什么打交道 -我清楚得很
You don’t know what you’re dealing with. – I know full well.
我看到了她对查尔斯做的事
I saw what she did to Charles.
你却站在那里 眼看着他死掉
And you just stood there and let him die?
不带上她一起 我是不会走的
I’m not leaving here without her.
不 你会的
Yes, you are.
好了
Okay.
两分钟后到达对方集♥会♥地点 总统先生
Two minutes to rendezvous, Mr. President.
我们有万磁王作战基地的卫星信♥号♥♥
We have a satellite feed of Magneto’s base of operations.
怎么找到的
How did we find it?
她向我们提供了多到超乎想象的信息
She gave us everything we wanted and more.
地狱里的烈火抵不上被抛弃的女人的怒火
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
正在接近前方目标
Approaching target dead ahead.
全方位入侵已就位
Set for 360-degree incursion.
这里是B1队的队长 已经做好进攻准备
This is Team Leader to Bravo One. We are green to go.
好 让他们进去
Okay. Send them in.
准许
Okay.
不许动 变种人 举起手来
Freeze, mutants! Get your hands in the air!
好吧 我投降
Okay. I give up.
抱歉 部长先生 这是个陷阱
Sorry, Mr. Secretary. It was a decoy.
如果他不在那儿 那他会在哪儿呢
If he’s not there, then where the hell is he?
沃辛顿实验室 在哪里开始就在哪里结束
Worthington Labs. It ends where it began.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!