Home 喜剧电影 浮生若梦(1938)

浮生若梦(1938)

0
浮生若梦(1938)

Where is he? At your table with your father.
他在哪里? 和你父亲在同一桌
Now, Tony, don’t ask me to go over there because I won’t.
托尼 我绝对不会过去的
No, no, no, Alice. It will be all right. No, I. . .
不不不 爱丽丝 没事 不 我…
I want you to meet a four- star blueblood. Come on.
没关系 去见见这个大老粗
Good evening.
晚上好
Hello, Mother. Hello, Tony.
你好 妈妈 你好 托尼
No, please. Please sit down. Please be seated.
请坐 请就座
My son, Tony, and Miss. . .
这是我儿子托尼
Alice. . . Sycamore, Sycamore. Alice Sycamore.
爱丽丝 她叫爱丽丝·西卡摩
Sycamore, of course.
对了
I never could remember names. Lord and Lady Melville.
我的记性一向很差 这是麦尔维尔勋爵
How do you do? How are you? How do you do, sir?
你好? 你好 先生?
Governor Leach and Mrs. Leach.
这是利奇州长和太太
How do you do? Glad to know you. How do you do?
你好 很高兴认识你 你好!
Nice party.
很棒的晚宴
A couple of chairs, please. No, just a table for two.
拉椅子过来 我们另外坐一桌
Yes, sir. Just want a table for two.
好的 先生 只要一张两人桌
What do you have there, sir? A new game?
你在玩新的游戏吗?
No, no. I was just seeing how far I could trace my family tree.
不是 我在追溯我的族谱
For some reason your mother was interested.
你的母亲特别感兴趣
I thought all that family tree stuff went out with the buffalo.
这种族谱我见多了
Good. How can you be so absurd, Tony.
胡说 你该放尊重一点
Why, America is more and more conscious of its background.
美国人越来越注重自己的背景
It cost me $5,000 last year to trace my family tree.
去年花了好多钱 才弄到我的族谱
Really?
真的?
And you, Miss Sycamore. Have you a family tree?
西卡摩小姐 你有族谱吗?
Me? Yes.
我? 是的
Why. . . Why. . .
为何…为什么要…
My dear sir, don’t you know that a sycamore is a tree?
你难道不知道 她的姓就是谱吗?
No comment.
无可奉告
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Boy, there are going to be some questions asked about
天哪 他们要询问
my family, and their tree.
我的家庭和族谱
I can just feel it. Good, I know all the answers.
反正我知道答案就行了
You know, if we’re honest now,
我们最好坦诚一点
we’re gonna save ourselves a lot of embarrassment later.
以避免尴尬
Tony, I want you to invite them to my house.
我要你带你父母到我家来
So that’s what has been on your mind?
原来你一直在想这个?
Give them an opportunity to meet everybody,
给他们一个认识彼此的机会
and then they’ll know us.
之后他们就理解我们了
All right. I think I can arrange that.
没问题 我可以安排
Let’s see now,
让我们想象一下
I can put each member of your family in a separate cage
我把你家人一个个放在笼子里
and then put tags on them
上面挂着标签
and the Kirbys can parade up and down like this.
让柯比夫妇看个仔细
Tony.
托尼
Well, do you think I’m going to put you on exhibition like a circus?
难道叫我安排马戏团吗?
I don’t mind. Well, I do. I’m just not going to bother.
我不介意 我会介意 我不想惹麻烦
We’ve got to.
我们得承认
To them, I’ll always be just a stenographer who. . .
他们只是把我当作速记员
Look at your mother. She’s still staring at me.
你老妈还在瞪我
Well, who wouldn’t stare at you?
每个人都想瞪你
Tony, promise you’ll do it.
托尼 你得答应我
You know, every time I think how lucky I am,
每当我想到我多么幸运时
I feel like screaming.
我真的高兴得想大叫
Tony, please promise you’ll invite them.
答应我 你会邀请他们来
I feel a scream coming on right now.
我真的想大叫了
You know, we’ll have to face it sooner or later.
我们迟早得面对
It’s starting right now in my toes. Sort of a tingling sensation.
我全身从头到脚都在颤抖
We can invite them for Wednesday.
我们可以在周三邀请他们
It’s creeping up around my knees.
现在冲上了我的膝盖
It’s going up my legs. Traveling faster and faster.
速度越来越快
You’re not really going to scream.
你不会真的大叫吧
It’s in my stomach right now.
已经到了我的肚子
I’m afraid it’s got me, Alice.
无法阻止了 爱丽丝
Not with your mother here, Tony.
不是和你妈妈在一起 托尼
Now it’s going up. It’s all over my body now.
现在越升越高
Please don’t. No.
不行
It’s in my throat now.
现在在我的喉咙里
What can I do? It’s fighting to get out.
我只有将它发泄出来
I can’t hold it any longer. Here it goes.
我受不了 快出来了
No.

What happened? What happened?
怎么回事? 怎么回事?
A mouse went right past there.
刚才一只老鼠跑过去
A mouse? In this place?
一只老鼠?在这个地方?
A mouse. What do you mean a mouse?
一只老鼠 你说老鼠是什么意思?
It was a rat that long with hair on it.
一只老鼠 这么大
A rat with hair on it?
一根有头发的老鼠?
Yeah, about six of them. Weren’t there six or seven of them?
大约有六只 六七只
Where? Where? Where? Where?
在哪里? 在哪里?
Where? Right under that table.
就在那桌子底下
There they go!
跑到那边了
Mr. Kirby, I’m terribly sorry, terribly sorry.
柯比先生 真是万分抱歉
Yes, Henri. Buy yourself some mousetraps. Thank you.
拿去买♥♥一个捕鼠器 谢谢
Are you ready, Anthony?
准备好了吗 安东尼?
Are you serious about taking me on this slumming tour?
你真的要带我去那里吗?
The more we fight him, the more he’ll resist.
他一定要我们一起去
It’s the only thing to do.
没有别的办法
Pretend, at least, that we are willing to be reasonable.
至少 可以假装我们很愿意
She’s probably from some dull, middle- class family.
她大概来自一个中产阶级家庭
As soon as Tony sees us all together,
一旦托尼了解实际情形后
he’ll quickly realize how impossible the situation is.
他很快就会放弃的
Yeah. That, I take it, is what is known as being subtle.
所以 你是欲擒故纵
Yes.
正是
Come here a minute, Donald.
过来一下 唐纳德
Donald, look and see if you can see a man
外面那个人
standing in front of the house.
一路跟着我不放
What are you so excited about, Ed?
埃德 你在穷紧张什么?
There’s a man been following me the last three days
我去送糖果时
when I’m out delivering candy.
一直被人跟踪
Well, maybe he wants a piece of candy.
或许他也想吃糖
What’s the matter, Alice? Are you jealous?
爱丽丝 你是在嫉妒我吗?
Do you want to break your leg, too?
你也想把你的腿摔断吗?
Have to do it without holding. Essie.
有没有这样做
Mother, let me have a piece of paper, will you?
我要拿一张纸记下所有的事
I have to make our list for Rheba for tomorrow night.
我得为明天晚上做准备
Essie, darling.
埃西
Now, let Rheba have the kitchen all day tomorrow, won’t you?
让瑞芭明天负责清理厨房♥
She’ll need it.
需要她这么做
Yes, Alice.
好的 爱丽丝
That’s why I’m making my Love Dreams now, so I’ll be way ahead.
我得继续我的“恋爱之梦” 先走了
Thank you, darling.
谢谢 亲爱的
Now, Mother, look, tomorrow, before the Kirbys come,
在柯比夫妇明天到达之前
let them put everything down in the cellar,
所有东西都搬到地下室
the typewriter, the kittens, the vibraphone. . .
去 打字机 小猫…
The Kirbys are certainly going to
这会让柯比家对这间房♥子
get the wrong impression of this house.
产生错误印象
I guess I’d better have cocktails about 7:00.
我大约七点时 把鸡尾酒拿出来
Dear, I wonder if I ought to let Rheba cook the dinner.
希望瑞芭煮晚饭能让我放心
Stop worrying, Alice.
不必担心 爱丽丝
From what I’ve seen of the boy,
我看你男朋友那个样子
the Kirbys are probably very nice.
或许柯比夫妇也是一对好人
And if things aren’t too elaborate tomorrow night,
你似乎为明晚过分操心了
why, it will be all right, too.
一切都会顺利的
Darling, I’m not trying to impress them,
我可不想
or pretend we’re anything that we aren’t.
让真♥相♥把他们吓着
We’ll do everything we can to make it a nice party.
我们会全力安排一个美好的晚宴
Will you, Mother? Of course, dear.
真的吗? 当然