Home 喜剧电影 遭遇陌生人(2010)

遭遇陌生人(2010)

0
遭遇陌生人(2010)

You’d have got on well with my dear, departed Claire.
你一定能和我去世的克莱尔相处的很好
I’ve tried unsuccessfully
到现在为止我还没能成功联♥系♥上她
to contact her so far, but I won’t give up.
但是我不会放弃的
You obviously cared for her very deeply.
你真的很在乎她
Yes, it’s been very lonely without her.
是的 没有她真的很寂寞
It’s got quite a bit of a kick to it.
吃起来感觉很刺♥激♥
It’s got some chili oil in it.
里面放了辣椒油
Hey, come on, get dressed.
快点 快换衣服
We’re meeting the Hoveys in 45 minutes.
我们四十五分钟之后就要见霍威了
What are you doing?
你干什么啊
Come on. Get dressed. We’re meeting the Hoveys.
快换衣服 我们要去见霍威
I don’t feel like seeing one of them boring plays again.
我不想再跟他们去看那些无聊的戏了
Well, this’ll be great. Come on.
这次的戏不会无聊的 快点
That’s what you said about the one Friday
你周五也是这么跟我说的
and it was so boring.
戏还是很无聊
It was! Weren’t even scary.
真的很无聊 连吓人都算不上
Well, the ghosts were meant to be symbolic.
里面的鬼只是一个象征性的
It wasn’t intended to be a scary play, you know?
它本来就不是恐怖剧
Come on, look, it’s not that
听话 我不是不喜欢跟你一起待在家里
I don’t like being at home with you, believe me.
我说的是真的
It’s too quiet in this house. It’s like a freaking echo.
这房♥子里太安静了 有吓人的回声
You never like watching any of the telly I like.
你从来不喜欢我喜欢看的节目
Okay, well, I don’t know.
好吧 我不知道
What the hell are we talking about here?
我们到底在吵什么
What?
什么
I’d like to do more things I like once in a while.
我也会有自己想做的事情
Okay, all right. The rest of the week,
好的 这个星期剩下的时间
we’ll do what you want.
我们就做你想做的事情
Is that okay? Okay?
怎么样 行吗
Come to the show tonight, and we’ll do…
晚上去看戏 然后我们
You call the shots the rest of the week.
这星期剩下的时间都你说了算
How about that?
怎么样
This is banging, isn’t it?
很不错吧
I love this tune.
我爱这个音乐
Alfie, can I have a dance with him? What?
艾尔非 我可以跟他跳舞吗 什么
Can I dance with him? It’s boring just sitting.
我可以跟他跳舞吗 干坐着很无聊
Yes?
好吗
Okay. Don’t stay out there too long. I won’t.
好吧 但是别太久了 我知道
Sally announced to Roy she was starting her own gallery
莎莉向罗伊宣布 她开始着手自己的画廊
and the time had come for a divorce.
也是时候离婚了
By now, Dia had strong romantic
与此同时 迪娅满脑子都是
ideas about sharing her life with a writer.
和一个作家一起生活的浪漫想法
Your book is really riveting. Thank you.
你的书很吸引人 谢谢
You obviously must have
你肯定在爱尔兰和苏格兰
spent a lot of time in Ireland and Scotland.
住过很长一段时间
Some. I did a lot of research.
是有一段时间 我做了很多研究
A lot of research.
很多很多研究
I thought you told me you’ve never been to Ireland.
我记得你跟我说你从没去过爱尔兰
Northern Ireland. But I’ve been to other places.
那是北爱尔兰 但是我去过其他的地方
I’ve been to Connemara. That’s one of the places I’ve been.
我去过康涅马拉 那是我去过的地方之一
I loved so much the style of your writing, you know?
我很喜欢你的写作风格
Each word clicks along the page,
每个字都显得那么生动
and your characters are so rich and almost startling.
人物也饱满得惊人
Wow. Thank you. That’s a huge compliment, coming from you.
谢谢 这真让我受宠若惊
Thank you so much. No, no. It’s all right.
谢谢 不 不 没什么
It is. He hardly likes anything, believe me.
真的 他很少喜欢什么 相信我
How’s Alan, sweetheart?
宝贝 艾伦怎么样了
He’s good, Mom. Is he coming this weekend?
妈妈 他很好 他周末要过来吗
Your father is very encouraging.
你父亲很会鼓励人
And he’s a lovely guy.
是个很好的人
Well, he’s not that lovely when he doesn’t like something.
要是对他不喜欢的东西他就没这么可爱了
No?
不会吧
He’s written a lot of criticism for small literary magazines
他给很多小文学杂♥志♥写评论
and nothing much impresses him.
很少有能给他留下深刻印象的
Well, what can I say? You’re my Muse.
我还能说什么呢 你就是我的缪斯女神
You popped into my life just when I needed divine inspiration.
我需要灵感的时候你突然出现在我的世界
It’s amazing.
真是太奇妙了
Well, that’s what a Muse does, right?
那就是缪斯的作用对吧
I guess so.
我想也是
I love it here. It’s lovely weather.
我喜欢这里 多好的天气
I don’t even want to think what I’m thinking.
我甚至都不敢想我现在的念头
I can think of nothing else.
我没有别的想法
What am I going to do?
我该怎么做
What I want you to do?
我希望你怎么做吗
I want you as my forever Muse.
我希望你永远做我的缪斯
Here, or in Paris. I write,
在这里或者去巴黎 我写作
we open wine bottles, we make love.
开一支酒 然后做♥爱♥
They’re all en route for the wedding.
所有人都在来婚礼的路上了
Alan’s family, his relatives and our friends.
艾伦的家人和亲戚 我们的朋友
Alan’s going to be devastated.
艾伦会崩溃的
That’s okay.
没事的
It’s so wrong.
我们不该这么做
Look, I’ve told you before not to make any large purchase
我跟你说过了 没跟我说一声之前
without consulting me first.
别随便买♥♥那么贵的东西
But you said I could have them both.
但是你说我可以两个都要的
That was a while ago. The picture’s changed now.
那是之前 现在不一样了
Did you go bust or something?
你要破产了吗 还是什么
God, I’ve tried to explain to you,
上帝啊 我不是跟你解释过吗
at this point in time, cash is tight.
现在这个时候 资金有点紧张
I lost a lot in the stock
我在股市上亏了不少钱
market and Helena won’t budge on the alimony.
海伦娜又不肯在赡养费上松口
We have to be more budget conscious, that’s all I’m saying.
我们得做好预算 我只是这个意思
Hey, come here.
过来
You know how much I like to pamper you
你知道我有多喜欢纵容你
and get you nice things.
给你买♥♥好东西
But just ask me before you spend this kind of money,
但是在花这么多钱之前先问我一下
until I catch up on some expenditure, okay?
直到我解决了资金的问题 好吗
I’m sorry. Yeah, I am, too, if I yelled.
对不起 我也是 我不该吼你的
Your face is all red.
你的脸都红了
You’ve got to watch your blood pressure.
你该注意下你的血压
Remember what the doctor said.
别忘了医生说的
He says I’ve got the arteries of a man half my age.
他说我的动脉只有我一半的年纪
You know,
你知道
I just have to get to the gym more often to exercise.
我只是得多去几次健身房♥
I’m just working so hard. Yeah. Hey, coat looks beautiful.
但是工作太忙了 大衣很漂亮
Fantastic.
很不错
The truth was that business reverses
事实是艾尔非的生意失败
and Alfie’s extravagance
和挥霍无度
had led him into serious financial trouble.
已经让他陷入了严重的财政危机
And while he tried to keep up appearances,
而他仍然继续频频露脸
he had become over his head in debt.
这让他债台高筑
Your back any better?
你的背好点了吗
What?
什么
I said, your back any better?
我说 你的背好点了吗
Yeah. I’ve done my leg in now.
好点了 但是我又伤到脚了
I think I overdid the pedaling when you weren’t around.
我想应该是你不在的时候我骑得太猛了
Well, I should come around more often. Let me have a look.
看来我该经常来转转 让我看看
You probably sprained it or something.
你大概是扭到了
Come on.

You do have the touch.
你很会按嘛
I should be paying you, not the other way around.
我应该付你钱 而不是你付我
I’m very expensive.
我可不便宜
You know, there’s a rumor
你知道 有传言说
that before you married Alfie Shepridge
你嫁给艾尔非·谢伯里奇之前
that you worked in Las Vegas.
在拉斯维加斯工作
Is that so? Yeah.
还有这回事 是啊
Were you in a show there?
你在那表演吗
Someone said a cocktail waitress.
有人说你是个鸡尾酒女招待
But I reckon you were a model.
不过我猜你是个模特
Whatever it was I did, you can bet I was pretty good.
不管我是做什么的 我都做得很好