Home 喜剧电影 遭遇陌生人(2010)

遭遇陌生人(2010)

0
遭遇陌生人(2010)

Oh, thank you for lunch.
谢谢你的午餐
I’m sorry I’ve got to go,
很抱歉 我得走了
but I’ll see you on Sunday. Yes.
星期天再见 好吧
And you keep on looking after him.
你继续照顾他吧
He’s looking more dapper
他现在看起来
than I’ve seen him look in years.
比以前精神多了
You have a flair for the dramatic.
你的鉴赏力让我印象深刻
Bye. Byebye.
再见 再见
What a charming man. Yes.
他真可爱 是啊
Poor Jonathan, his wife died recently
可怜的强纳森 他妻子最近去世了
and he’s been trying so desperately to contact her.
他一直渴望联♥系♥上她
Contact her? He owns an occult book shop.
联♥系♥她 他拥有一间神秘学书店
He’s very devout, in a New Age way.
在现代社会里 他还是对神灵态度虔诚
Yes, this is Roy Channing.
我是罗伊·钱宁
I wanted to find out
我想问一下
the status of the book I left with Malcolm Dodds.
上次我留给马尔科姆·道得的书进展如何
Really? How long?
这样啊 还要多久
When will he be back in the country?
那他什么时候回国
If he calls in, can you let him know I phoned?
如果他回去 你能告诉他我打过电♥话♥吗
I mean, not to push him, just to see?
不是催他 只是了解情况
All right.
好的
Hello!
你好
Hello!
你好
Was I too loud again?
是不是又太吵了
No. You want to have lunch?
不是 一起吃个午饭好吗
Lunch? Yeah.
午饭 是啊
I don’t know. The weather’s really bad,
我不知道 天气很不好
don’t you think?
你觉得呢
No, no. Look, I’m going downstairs for lunch.
不 不 听着 我正要下楼吃午饭
I’ll bring an umbrella.
我带伞好了
I just have some more work.
我还有些工作没做完
I need half an hour more.
至少还要半小时
There’s a great little place right around the corner.
街角那里有间很棒的小餐馆
Okay. Hey, why not?
那好 好吧
Can you give me half an hour, though?
不过能再给我半小时吗
I’ll walk around the block
我先随便逛逛
and meet you in front of your house at 12:30.
十二点半在你楼下见面
All right? Perfect. See you then. Bye.
行吗 很好 等一下见
I’m Roy Channing. Hi, I’m Dia.
我是罗伊·钱宁 你好 我是迪娅
Dia? Dia.
迪娅 迪娅
How exotic. I got it, I got it.
多么富有异国情调的名字 过来吧
Sure? Yeah. I got it.
行吗 没问题 过来吧
Come on, it’s right around the corner.
快走 就在街角那里
So you’re a professional musician?
你是职业音乐家吗
Oh, no. No.
不 不是的
I’m just getting my PHD in musicology.
我正在攻读音乐理论博士学位
I play a few instruments, though.
我能弹几样乐器
Not too well.
弹得不是很好
Are you sure it doesn’t bother you when you’re writing?
你写作的时候我真的没打扰到你吗
You know I write.
你怎么知道我是作家
You know, I can see you, too.
知道吗 我也看得到你
No, you don’t bother me. You inspire me.
不 你没打扰我 你鼓舞了我
Perfect. I’ve always wanted to be someone’s muse.
很好 我一直想成为某人的缪斯女神
I’ll dedicate my next book to the woman who’s always in red.
下本书我将着重描绘一名红衣女郎
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, my father’s a writer.
知道吗 我父亲也是作家
He does a lot of translations.
他翻译了很多书
Yeah, mostly Eastern European authors.
大部分是东欧作家的作品
Can I make a terrible confession,
我坦白一下吧
even though I hardly know you?
即便我们交往不深
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
Before I heard you play the guitar,
在我听到你弹吉他之前
I noticed you, one night,
我注意到 有个夜晚
just before I went to bed,
就在我上♥床♥之前
and you were slipping out of a red dress,
你正褪下一条红裙
and I thought it was the most erotic 15 seconds
我想那是我见过的
I’d ever seen.
最香艳的十五秒
Okay. I’m sorry.
好吧 不好意思
Okay, that’s flattering, I guess.
我真有点受宠若惊了
A nice-looking man came in
一个帅哥走进来
and he put his arms around you,
他抱着你
and he turned you to him, and he kissed you.
将你拥入怀中 吻了你
And with his free hand, he snapped out the lights,
他顺手关了灯
and I thought, whoever this guy is,
我想不管他是谁
he’s very, very lucky.
他都非常非常幸运
That’s Alan, my fiance.
是艾伦 我的未婚夫
Thank you.
谢谢
He doesn’t seem to live there?
他好像不住你那里
You’ve been watching me for a while, haven’t you?
你关注我很久了 是吗
Yeah, no, you’re right, though. He doesn’t live there.
你说对了 他不住我那儿
He works in Brussels, for the Foreign Office,
他在布鲁塞尔的外♥交♥部♥工作
so he’s over only when he’s in town.
所以他只有回城时才会来我这
Bon appetit. Bon appetit to you, too. Thank you.
祝你好胃口 你也是 谢谢
So I began the novel, it took, like, two years.
所以我开始写这部小说 历时两年
Some days I love it, and some days I just panic.
我有时喜欢它 有时又感到恐慌
You should show it to my father. Yeah?
你应该拿给我爸爸看看 是吗
You should, yeah.
应该的 没错
Dad’s really sensitive and insightful
爸爸对文学有敏锐的洞察力
when it comes to literature,
和深刻的见解
and you two would have so much to talk about.
你们两个会有很多话讲的
I’d love to. Hey, promise me one thing, would you?
我很愿意 答应我一件事 好么
Two things, actually. We can have lunch again,
实际上是两件事 我们能再次共进午餐
and that you won’t suddenly start
还有不要再在你脱衣服的时候
pulling your window shades down when you undress.
突然拉下窗帘
You’re very flirtatious, aren’t you? Am I?
你很善于调情 是吗 我有吗
Anyway, thanks for the lunch, Roy. Yeah.
不管怎样 谢谢你的午餐 罗伊 不客气
And I’ll tell you what.
我有个主意
Why don’t you look out your window around midnight?
你为什么不在半夜时向窗外望望呢
And you stuck at it all these years. I’m so impressed.
这些年你一直在坚持作画 我太感动了
Don’t you just love them? I agree. You’re right.
你喜欢它们么 喜欢 你说对了
They’re very interesting. Congratulations, very good job.
很不错 恭喜你 做得很好
Yeah? Well, thank you. Thanks.
是吗 谢谢你们 谢谢
I’m really excited if you like that.
我很高兴你们喜欢这些画
That’s great.
太好了
We went to school together,
我们一起上学
and I always knew she just showed so much promise.
我一直觉得她很有前途
And Sally was my very first supporter,
莎莉是我的第一个支持者
when no one else knew what I was on about
那时没人知道我画的这些大红花
with my big, red flowers. She was the only one that got it.
是什么意思 她是唯一能理解的人
You know, I really love that one.
我非常喜欢那幅
Hello? Oh, well, see, your problem was
你好 你的问题是
you never believed in yourself as much
你从未像别人相信你
as everyone believed in you.
一样自信
Yeah, well, I’m clean now.
是啊 我已经戒掉了
I haven’t had a drink or taken drugs in, like, two years.
我已经大概两年没有碰过酒和毒品了
Well, Greg will market you brilliantly,
格里格能够把你成功包装推出
and you are gonna make so much money.
你肯定会大红大紫
Trust me.
相信我
I’m so happy for you. I mean, you work at a top art gallery
我很为你开心 我是说 你在顶级画廊工作
Oh, please, I get his lunches.
拜托 我只负责给他买♥♥午饭
You’re married to a top author.
你嫁给了顶尖的作家
I mean, we all knew at school you’d end up being special.
我们上学时都觉得你将来会与众不同
We said it.
我们说过的
How is Roy? What’s he up to?
罗伊怎么样 他在忙什么
Well, he’s just finished his new novel
他刚刚完成一部新的小说
and we’re having a baby.
还有我们要有孩子了
You are? I mean, we’re planning to have a baby.
你怀孕啦 我是说 我们计划要个孩子
I shouldn’t be smoking, should I? Oh, no. Not yet.
那我不该抽烟的 不 还没有呢
Interesting painter, you know.
有趣的画家
I mean, we could do a show
我的意思是 我们可以把她和