You must have enjoyed your work.
你肯定很喜欢你的工作
Well, why wouldn’t I?
为什么不呢
On the other hand, if you liked it so much,
不过话说回来 如果那么喜欢你的工作
maybe you wouldn’t have retired and married Alfie Shepridge.
你就不会辞职然后嫁给艾尔非·谢伯里奇了
Well, if I said with some, it wasn’t always great.
或许我并不能总遇到完美男人
But with most of the men I met, it was very stimulating.
但大部分我遇到的男人 都很有激励作用
In what way was it stimulating?
怎么个激励法
I learned a lot of things.
我学到很多东西
I met some very handsome actors who liked to party.
我遇到一些喜欢派对的帅哥演员
Some footballers who were pretty athletic.
还有一些健壮的足球队员
What’d they teach you?
他们教你什么
Let’s say we taught each other.
应该说我们互教对方
You want to teach me?
你想教我点什么吗
Not here.
不能在这
I’m not yelling!
我没在吼
Christ, can you blame me for being upset?
上帝 我能不难过吗
Of course he’s upset. Do you know what you’re doing?
他当然会难过 你知道你在干什么吗
Can you all control yourselves, please?
拜托你控制一下自己好不好
We’ve got 123 people to notify.
这样我们得通知一百二十三个客人
Some of them have already flown in.
很多人已经启程来这了
They’re coming from Europe, from Spain and Lugano.
有来自欧洲的 西班牙的 还有卢加诺的
Yes, I know that. I know that.
是 这我知道 我知道
Have you met someone else?
你和别人好上了吗
What about the caterers, the band?
那酒席和乐队怎么办
This is not the time to discuss…
现在不是说这个的时候
Have you met someone else?
你是不是在和什么人谈恋爱
The band is getting on a plane right now from India!
乐队现在正从印度坐飞机过来
Do you know how much this is gonna cost? Yes.
你知道这要多少钱吗 我知道
She’s met somebody else? Yes, I did.
她在和什么人谈恋爱吗 是的
What? Who is he? Where did you meet him?
什么 谁 你在哪认识的
I don’t want to talk about it!
我不想谈这个
Tarak, please! She’s met someone else!
塔拉克 她背着我和别人好上了
She’s met someone else? She’s met someone else.
她和别人好上了 她背着我和别人好上了
When? I can’t believe this is happening.
什么时候 我简直不敢相信
Stupid. She’s stupid. I cannot believe it.
愚蠢 真是愚蠢 我不相信
Well, I guess if you can fall in love so quickly,
我想如果你这么快就能爱上别人
it’s probably good we found out now.
那我现在发现 搞不好是好消息
It’s not that I don’t care about you.
不是我不在乎你
Don’t give me that!
少废话了
I’m really sorry. I feel awful.
我真的很抱歉 我也很难受
I didn’t plan this.
我不是故意的
We had so many plans.
我们什么都计划好了
I hate you. I hate you! Becky, that’s enough.
我恨你 我恨你 贝姬 够了
Excuse me, don’t you shout at my daughter. That’s my job.
别冲着我女儿吼 那是我女儿
Excuse me?
你说什么
How could she do this to my brother?
她怎么能这么对我哥哥
Becky, Becky, calm down.
贝姬 贝姬 冷静
Can we all just calm down?
我们能不能都冷静一下
It’s so disrespectful!
太不尊重人了
Calm down!
冷静
There you are, darling.
你来了 宝贝
Do you recognize this? We’ve passed here a million times.
你记得这个吗 我们路过这无数次了
I haven’t seen you so perky in ages, Mum.
很久没见你这么活泼了 妈妈
He’s a very spiritual man.
他是个很相信灵魂的人
We have a lot to talk about.
我们有很多共同话题
Cristal says it has positive future potential. Come on.
克丽丝托说我们有潜在的发展前景 来吧
There’s a nice old pub on the corner. Let me go and close up.
街角那有间不错的酒吧 我先把店收了
Good.
好的
Has your mother told you I’ve grown very fond of her?
你妈妈跟你说了没 我对她深感兴趣
Isn’t he the most interesting man?
他是不是很有意思
I’m just so glad you found somebody.
我只是很高兴你找到伴了
Well, he may not be a tall,
他或许不是一个高大
dark stranger, but he’s become my stranger.
黝黑的陌生人 但是他成了我的陌生人
Mum, you always said that
妈妈 你总是说
if I needed a loan to start my own business,
如果我需要一笔贷款来启动我的事业
I could count on you.
我可以来找你
And, well, there’s nowhere else I can go.
而且 我也没有别人可以找了
To open your own gallery? Of course.
开一间你自己的画廊吗 当然可以
Cristal said you’ve got a new future ahead of you,
克丽丝托说你会有一个美好的未来
now you’re rid of that albatross.
现在你又摆脱了那些沉重负担
Yes. I want to start over.
是的 我想重新来过
What about that exciting man you work for?
你的那个让人兴奋的老板怎么样了
I know, you said he was married,
我知道 你说过他结婚了
but I seem to recall you did say there were problems.
但是我记得你好像说他的婚姻有问题
Well, I wish I could say
我也希望我离开罗伊是为了格里格
that I left Roy for Greg, but no such luck.
但是我没这么幸运
Don’t be defeatist. I knew you were wild about him.
别垂头丧气的 我知道你为他疯狂过
I asked Cristal about it.
我问过克丽丝托了
She said she got the distinct impression
她说她有一种很清晰的感觉
that you ought to make your feelings known to him.
你应该把你的感觉告诉他
Well, I think he knew. I think.
我觉得他知道 我真的觉得
You know, Sally, I’m very sorry to hear you’ll be leaving.
莎莉 我真的很遗憾你要走了
But at the same time,
但是同时
you know, I wish you only the best.
我也要祝你一切顺利
Because you actually deserve it.
因为那是你应得的
I really appreciate all the experience here.
在这经历的一切 真的让我受益匪浅
You know, of all of my assistants,
你知道 在我所有的助理当中
I enjoyed working with you the most, actually.
我最喜欢的就是和你一起工作
In truth,
事实上
I think I was beginning to grow
我觉得 我开始慢慢地有点
maybe a little too fond of the time we spent together.
太喜欢和你一起度过时光了
Well, we had very much the same artistic tastes.
我们的艺术品位很相似
And I’m sure that had become very obvious.
我想这也变得很明显了
What had?
什么变得很明显了
That I was starting to feel a little too close to you.
我开始觉得我们有点太亲近了
Not at all.
哪有
You certainly did a great job. You did.
你确实做得很不错 真的
Actually…
实际上
How can I say this? It’s not just the gallery.
我该怎么说呢 不只是画廊
My life is kind of in flux right now.
我的生活现在也是一团糟
Roy and I are getting a divorce.
我和罗伊就要离婚了
I’m sorry to hear that.
真遗憾
I remember you saying
我记得你也说过
that you were having problems at home, too.
你的家庭也有点问题
Well, I shouldn’t say anything about this,
我不该这么说的
but Carol and I are splitting up,
但是卡萝尔和我已经分开了
and I’ve started seeing your protege.
我在跟你推荐的那个姑娘交往
Iris.
就是爱丽丝
Maybe I should have told you
或许我应该早点告诉你
things weren’t going so well with my husband
我和我丈夫的关系并不好
and I was ripe for an affair.
我有个成熟的时机来开始一段恋情
Maybe, who knows?
或许吧 谁知道呢
Maybe we could have wound up dating before you met Iris.
或许我们会在你遇到爱丽丝之前开始约会
What can I say?
我能怎么说呢
You know I only wish you the best on your new project.
我只希望你的新项目一切顺利
But I suppose you could
但是我想你可能
never have seen yourself returning my feelings.
从来没想过回应我的感情
You often said your fondest dream
你总说最美好的愿望就是
was to open your own gallery,
开一间属于自己的画廊
so now you have it.
现在你做到了
Could you?
你能不能
What?
什么
See yourself?
看到你自己
What?
什么
Have seen us together?
你能不能看到我们在一起的样子
We were coworkers, friends, certainly. Colleagues.
我们是合伙人 当然也是朋友 更是同事
And now we are competitors.
现在是竞争者
You see how ironic and beautiful life is?
你看生命是多么的美好却充满讽刺
Driver, pull over.
司机 停一下车
Ray? What are you doing here?
瑞 你在这干什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!