with her and Homer Novello and maybe Will Harmon.
荷马·诺维洛还有威尔·哈蒙一起办个画展
My long-standing faith in her has finally been vindicated.
我一直以来对她的信任终于得到了证实
Hey, listen, I don’t know if you are interested,
对了 我不知道你是否有兴趣
but can I offer you two tickets for Lucia di Lammermoor tonight?
我这有两张今晚《拉美莫尔的露琪亚》的票
I mean, my wife just called and she cannot go,
我太太刚刚打电♥话♥说她去不了
so I thought maybe you can
所以我想也许你可以
take the tickets and go with your husband.
拿这两张票和你丈夫去
Well, isn’t there somebody else you want to ask before…
你不约什么其他人一起去吗
Not in such a short notice, actually.
其实是因为时间太仓促了
Oh, jeez. Well, tonight’s Roy’s poker night.
今晚是罗伊的扑克之夜
Anyway, he’s far too antsy to sit through anything.
不然 他也烦躁得难以静下心来做事情
Maybe you can find some friends to go with?
也许你可以找找其他的朋友一起去
You mentioned how much you liked Donizetti.
你说过你很喜欢唐尼采蒂
I love it. I just never get to go to the opera.
我是喜欢 只是从没去剧院听过
Tickets are way too expensive.
票价太贵了
Listen, look.
这样的话 好吧
Take this and…
拿着这个
Or, if you don’t mind, we could go together.
如果你不介意的话 我们一起去吧
Yeah… Unless you have other plans this evening.
好啊 除非你今晚有其他安排了
No, I’m dying to see it… Really?
不 我非常不得了 真的吗
I’d love to go. Good. Great.
我很愿意一起去 好 太棒了
Okay.
好吧
All right. There you go. Thank you.
好的 上车吧 谢谢你
Okay.
好了
Thank you for a wonderful opera
谢谢你今晚带我欣赏这么精彩的歌♥剧
and wonderful Irish coffee.
和美味的爱尔兰咖啡
I’m afraid I had too many of them.
我可能喝的有点多
I hope I didn’t get morose
我真希望我之前没郁郁不乐地
and bore you with my matrimonial agonies.
向你吐婚姻的苦水
I’ll be embarrassed tomorrow when the whiskey wears off.
等明天威士忌的酒劲过了 我肯定会觉得尴尬
No, not at all.
不 没关系
In fact, I kind of suspected from the things you’ve said.
实际上 对于你说的事情我有点怀疑
Are you gonna be able to drive all the way to Maida Vale?
你还能一直把车开回梅达谷吗
Are you insinuating that I can’t drive while drunk,
你是在暗示我把隐形眼睛落在家里之后
just because I left my contact lenses at home?
就不能酒后驾驶了吗
Oh, God…
天哪
I’ll be fine.
我没事的
Thanks for coming with me tonight.
谢谢你今晚陪我
And thanks for keeping your eyes open
谢谢你一直为画廊
for new talent for the gallery.
物色有潜力的新人
And thanks for all the
谢谢你那些
chocolate truffles.
松露巧克力
I’ll see you tomorrow? Yeah.
明天见啦 好
As the days passed
随着日子一天天过去
with no word on his book,
他的书却没有半点消息
Roy grew more anxious.
罗伊变得更加焦虑
He looked forward to his afternoons with Dia,
他期待与迪娅共度下午
which became longer and more frequent.
他们见面时间更长 也更加频繁
Enough about me. Okay, okay…
我的事说得够多的了 好吧
I have one, but only one. All right.
那我说一件我的 不过也只有一件 好
So I’m all set to get married at the end of the summer,
我已经定在今年夏末结婚了
and sometimes I have these moments when I feel intense panic
但有时候我感到强烈的恐慌
and, I don’t know, I just want to call it off.
我也不知道 我只想取消婚礼
Do you love the guy? Yes, I do.
你爱他么 爱
I love the guy, but…
我爱他 但是
I don’t know, I just waver.
我不清楚 我有点动摇
“Waver”? Why?
动摇 为什么
Now that you and I have
因为我和你这几次
been having lunch and taking these long walks
共进午餐还一起散步
and you shamelessly flirt with me,
而且你还大胆地向我调情
and I actually find myself enjoying the flirtation.
其实我发现自己很享受这种调情
I mean, should I be doing this?
我还应该这样做吗
I’m so confused. If I’m getting married,
我很迷茫 既然我都快结婚了
then why am I flirting back?
为什么还回应你的挑逗
Are you?
你回应了吗
I told you I’d take care of you, didn’t I?
我说过我会照顾你的 不是么
It’s like proper…
这正像是
I’m loving this, Alfie. It’s so me.
艾尔非 我喜欢这里 太适合我了
Good. That’s the Albert Bridge, there. Yeah.
很好 那里是阿尔伯特大桥 是啊
And that’s the Tower there. Harrods is up there.
那里是高塔 哈罗斯就在那里
And you got me all that silk underwear. Yeah.
那些丝质内衣都是你给我的 是啊
There you are.
就在那
I told you I’d take care of. It cost you so much.
我说过我会照顾 你太破费了
Well, what’s money? It doesn’t matter.
钱算什么 不要紧的
Alfie? Yeah.
艾尔非 在这呢
What do you think? Wow. That looks amazing.
你觉得怎么样 天哪 太惊艳了
You like it? Yeah, it’s beautiful.
你喜欢吗 当然 美极了
The silk feels so good on my skin.
丝绸贴身的质感太好了
It’s a shame they haven’t brought the bed,
他们还没把床搬来 真是太遗憾了
isn’t it? Sorry about that.
是吧 太遗憾了
We don’t need a bed.
我们不需要床
No? We could just do it here.
不需要吗 我们可以就在这里做
I’ve done it on a hardwood floor. You have?
我曾经在硬地板上做过 是吗
Marble, even. It’s a bit uncomfortable, isn’t it?
甚至大理石 应该有点不舒服吧
Wait, look.
等等 瞧
Just lay out the fox.
就把狐皮大衣铺开
Be nice. Okay, well…
不错呢 好吧 不过
Cozy, like that. Yeah.
挺舒服的 是啊
Come on. I just need a few more minutes, that’s all.
来吧 再等几分钟
Why?
为什么
Just to savor the moment of looking at you, that’s all.
只是想好好享受欣赏你的时刻
Was you serious when you said
你说你觉得我戴着
you liked how that bracelet looked on me?
那只手镯很漂亮 是说真的吗
Just now, at Cartier?
刚才在卡迪亚那只吗
‘Cause you said if
因为你说如果
I really felt like I couldn’t live without it…
我真的觉得 我没它活不下去的话
And you’ve decided you can’t live without it.
看来你是决定 自己没它活不下去了
Three more minutes.
再等三分钟
I’ve got such a crush on my boss.
我彻底迷上我的老板了
I know he’s married. I’m married.
我知道他结婚了 我也结婚了
But honestly, if he asked me to run off with him tomorrow,
但说实话 如果他明天让我和他私奔
I’d have to take a long, hard look at my life.
我会仔细重新审视我以往的生活
Not that he necessarily shares the same feelings.
并不是说他一定有和我一样的感觉
Does he know your feelings? He knows I’m fond of him.
他知道你的感觉吗 他知道我对他感兴趣
He did take me to the opera one night.
他昨晚带我去看歌♥剧了
God, listen to me. I sound like a crazy person.
天哪 我听起来像个疯子
You’re the wrong person to ask. Ask what?
看来问你是找错人了 问我什么
I was going to take you out for a drink
我本来想带你去喝点酒
and ask you to start a new gallery with me.
问问你愿不愿意和我一起开新的画廊
Are you joking? Our own business? That’s my dream.
你开玩笑吗 我们自己的生意 那是我的梦想
Listen, a number of clients and artists
是这样 一些客户和艺术家
would dump Lois Geller in a heartbeat
会立刻抛弃洛伊斯·盖勒
and come with me.
来投奔我
And you have such a good eye for the new painters.
而且你对新锐画家绝对是慧眼识金
I mean, yes, it’s expensive,
没错 这样做代价很大
but if we each raise half the money
但如果我们平摊资金的话
I just can’t believe this.
我简直不敢相信
The timing’s right.
时机已经成熟了
Can you believe he wound up
你怎么能相信那老头居然
with that hot little wet dream?
能搞定那个小辣妹
She’s unbelievable. Look.
她真是让人难以置信 看
Look. Whatever it costs him, it’s worth it.
看 无论他花了多大代价 都值了
That body. I bet she’s an acrobat.
那身材 我打赌她是个杂技演员
I’ll bet she knows a few tricks.
我敢说她一定会点小把戏
I wonder if she plays around?
我想知道她好不好搞
I got to find out.
我去试试
No. Life’s a risk, boys.
别 生活就是一场冒险 兄弟
You going to pump iron, then?
你是要去练练举重
No. She’s out of your league, man.
不 别癞蛤♥蟆♥想吃天鹅肉 老兄
Don’t you…
不觉得么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!