♪等到明天 我将启程♪
♪And by tomorrow I’ll be on my way♪
♪我猜上帝一定在纽约城♪
♪I guess the Lord must be in New York City♪
我一直在考虑这件事…
I’ve been thinking about this…
我觉得我们应该见一面
and I think we should meet.
♪我受够了四处漂泊♪
♪I’m so tired of getting nowhere♪
♪我的祈祷无人应答♪
♪Seein’ my prayers going unanswered♪
我们是应该见面
We should meet.
以后肯定会见面的
And we will meet.
但我正在忙一个项目 还需要一些…
But I’m in the middle of a project that needs…
♪我猜上帝一定在纽约城♪
♪I guess the Lord must be in New York City♪
调整
tweaking.
♪我来了 上帝♪
♪Well, here I am Lord♪
♪我在敲你家后门♪
♪Knocking at your back door♪
♪能到我想去的地方♪
♪Ain’t it wonderful to be♪
♪这不是很好吗♪
♪Where I’ve always wanted to be♪
♪有史以来第一次 我将在纽约城自♥由♥地呼吸♪
♪For the first time I’ll breathe free here in the New York City♪
一些调整
Some tweaking?
有一个项目需要…
A project that needed…
“调整”
“tweaking.”
-他就是这么说的 -调 整
– Yeah, that’s what he said. – T-W-E-A-K-I-N-G?
-调整 好吧 -他就是这么说的
– Tweaking. Okay, all right. – That’s what he said.
我听上去感觉他已经结婚了
It sounds to me like he’s married.
已婚 有三个孩子
Married, three kids.
你怎么能这么说
It is a terrible thing to say.
-他不可能已婚 -他提到了项目
– He could not possibly be married. – Project.
你怎么知道 你问过他吗
How do you know? Have you asked him?
你有没有问过 “你结婚了吗”
Have you said, “Are you married?”
-你在邮件里问过他吗 -不 没有 我不会问的
– Have you written to him? – No, no, I’m not going to– No.
我知道现在问这个可能有点晚了 但是…
I know this is probably a little late to be asking but…
你结婚了吗
are you married?
我结婚了吗
Am I married?
这算什么问题
What kind of question is that?
你怎么能问我这种问题
How can you ask me that?
你难道不了解我吗
Don’t you know me at all?
等等 我懂了
Wait, I get it.
你朋友告诉你
Your friends are telling you
我们不见面是因为我已经结婚了
the reason we haven’t met is that I’m married.
我说得没错吧
Am I right?
-所以他没有回答问题 -他回答了
– So he didn’t answer the question. – Yes, he did.
-他没回答 -他回答了 回答了
– He did not. – He did to– He did.
他看穿了我
He nailed me.
他知道了我的真正意图
He knew exactly what I was after
他这人就是这样
which is just, by the way, exactly like him.
他没回答那个问题 对吗
He did not answer the question, did he?
是的
No.
也许他很胖
Maybe he’s fat.
他很胖 他是个胖子
He’s fat. He’s a fatty.
我不在乎这些
I don’t care about that.
他超胖你也不在乎吗
You don’t care that he’s so fat…
他要是胖到出门都得靠起重机吊
He’s– Well, this guy, he has to be removed from his house by a crane.
你都不在乎吗
You don’t care.
这不太可能吧
That is very unlikely.
你这也太不现实了
That is completely ridiculous.
所以他网名叫什么
So what’s his handle?
我不会给他发邮件的 你是担心这个吗
I’m not going to write to him. Is that what you worried about?
你觉得我会给他发邮件吗
You think I’m going to e-mail him?
好吧 他叫纽约152
All right, N-Y-1 -5-2.
纽约152 152
N-y-1-5-2? 152.
他152岁了
He’s 152 years old.
他点了152颗痣
He’s had 152 moles removed…
所以现在他脸上有152个…
so now he’s got 152 pockmarks on his….
痣印
On his face.
有152个人觉得他长得像克拉克·盖博
The number of people who think he looks like Clark Gable.
有152个人觉得他长得像克拉克巧克力棒
152 people who think he looks like a Clark Bar.
我为何要和你说这些
Why’d I even tell you about it?
他做隆鼻手术的时候缝了152针
152 stitches from his nose job.
他在旅行的途中
The number of his souvenir shot glasses…
-收集了152个纪念酒杯 -不 这个数字代表…
– that he’s collected in his travels. – No. The number…
这个数字代表… 他家地址
The number… His address.
不 他才不会用这么没有新意的取名方式
No, no. He would never do anything that prosaic.
我真正在意的只有一件事
Well, the only thing I really care about is that…
就是
Well…
-除了他的婚姻状况和… -嗯
– aside from the married thing and… – Yeah
-他有没有坐过牢之外 -没错
– Well, the jail thing… – Of course.
就是船的问题
is the boat thing.
什么船的问题
What boat thing?
我没法和一个有船的人在一起
I could never be with someone who had a boat.
我就有一艘船
I have a boat.
这倒也确定了 我们不可能在一起
Which clinches it. We’ll never be together.
多少钱
How many?
三块
Three.
-我来付吧 -谢谢
– Allow me. – Thank you.
我没法和喜欢乔妮·米切尔的人在一起
I could never be with someone who likes Joni Mitchell.
我回忆起的是云的幻觉
It’s cloud’s illusions I recall
我完全不了解云
I really don’t know clouds at all
这歌♥词什么意思 她是飞行员吗
What does that mean? Is she a pilot?
还是她在学开飞机
She taking fiying lessons?
那肯定是某种比喻 但我就是想不明白
It must be a metaphor for something, but I don’t know what it is.
所以 你的书写得怎么样了
So, how’s your book coming?
我之前在书店的时候 认识了一个童书编辑
Well, there’s this children’s book editor I know from the store.
等我写完之后 她很想读读看
She’s excited to read it when I’m finished.
谁会想到我会开始写书呢
Who would ever have thought that I would write?
要是我没有这么多时间
I mean, if I hadn’t had all this time.
-你知道吗 -知道什么
– You know what? – What?
其实是他让我开始考虑动笔写作
The truth is he was the one who started me thinking about writing.
那位受到152项重罪指控的先生
Mr. 152 Felony Indictments.
那位能用152种方式洞悉我心灵的先生
Mr. 152 Insights Into My Soul.
是啊 这头衔绝对无人能及
Yeah. No competing with that.
我老是偶遇你
I keep on bumping into you.
是啊
Yeah.
希望你的芒果熟了
Hope your mango’s ripe.
我觉得应该熟了
I think it is.
你想不想和我
You want to bump into me…
在周六的午饭时间偶遇一下
on, say Saturday around lunchtime?
-好啊 -那边怎么样
– Yeah. – Over there?

Good.
不如我们见个面吧
How about meeting…
周六怎么样
Saturday?
下午四点
Four o’clock.
91街的河滨公园里有个地方
There’s a place in Riverside Park at 91st Street…
那里有一条弯曲的小路 还有一个花♥园♥
where the path curves and there’s a garden.
布林克利和我会在那里等你
Brinkley and I will be waiting.
好了 我们发送吧
Okay, let’s do it.
准备好了吗 来
Ready? And.

Doot.
发喽
There it goes.
-就在今天吗 -就在今天
– Today? – Today.
我知道 他约我在河滨公园见面
I know. In Riverside Park.
那说明他是西区人
Well, that would mean he’s a Westsider.
真奇妙 不是吗
Isn’t it amazing?
也许我已经见过他了 但我却不知道
Maybe I’ve seen him and don’t even know it.
你可能每天都会见到他 却完全不知道
You could have seen him every day and not know it.
-很有可能 -他可能会是任何人
– It’s very possible. – He could be anybody.
-他可能会是任何人 -他可能就是那边那个人
– He could be anyone. – He could be that guy right there.
那些花说不定就是送给你的
And those flowers are for you.
-那个人会不会是拉链男 -你说谁
– Could be the Zipper Man. – Who’s that?
拉链男
The Zipper Man.
-那是谁 -他是个…
– Who is that? – Yeah, he’s a guy and he…
在阿姆斯特丹大道修拉链的家伙
Repairs zippers on Amsterdam Avenue.
你打住好吗
Will you cut it out?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!