Dad?
爸爸?
What is happening?
怎么了?
Oh, what is happening? What is going on?
发生了什么事? 到底怎么了?
“Jenna Rink.”
“珍娜林克”
“Jenna Rink. Jenna Rink, Jenna Rink.”
“珍娜林克 珍娜林克 珍娜林克”
I live here.
我住这儿
Hi. Sorry we missed your call. Dad?
抱歉没接到你的电♥话♥ 爸爸?
Well, not that sorry, because we’re in the Caribbean.
别那么过意不去 我们现在在加勒比
So we’ll be back on the 18th, so call us then. Have a good day.
18号♥回来 到时候再打电♥话♥给我们 再见
You went on a cruise without me?
你们不带上我就去环游世界?
Oh, this is a dream. This is a really weird dream.
哦 一定是在做梦 一个奇怪的梦
Hey, sweet bottom! Oh, my God.
嘿 小俏臀! 哦 老天
I know you’re there! And my parents are totally gonna be home any minute!
我知道你在 我父母随时都可能回来!
Hey, where’s the conditioner?
空调在哪儿?
You’re naked! Well, not yet.
你没穿衣服! 还有一件
You could join me if you want.
想洗就一起来
Sweet bottom!
小俏臀!
Can you hear that music?
你听见音乐了吗?
Jenna? Can you hurry up a little bit, please?
珍娜? 能不能快点?
He made a commitment. Jenna? Can you come over here?
他答应过的 珍娜? 快过来
I don’t care if you have to grab him by his testicles…
我才不管你是不是要抓住他的睾丸拖
…I want him in New York in 1 2 hours.
我要他12小时内到纽约
He needs to be at the party. Hold on a second.
他必须参加派对 等等
Get in the car. I don’t get in the car with strangers.
上车 我不上陌生人的车
Get in the car. We’re gonna be late.
快上来 我们要迟到了
I don’t know you. Just get in the car.
我不认识你 快上车吧
Not with strangers! You’re being paranoid.
不上陌生人的车! 你真偏执
Sweet bottom! Don’t make me come down there and grab you.
小俏臀! 你是不是要我下来抓你啊
Lucy Wyman. He has my number. Could you please get in the car?
露西威曼 他有我的号♥码 你能不能快点上车?
Jenna! We are gonna be late.
珍娜! 我们要迟到了
Look, he made a commitment. He has my number. My name is Lucy Wyman.
听着 他答应过的 他有我的号♥码 我是露西威曼
Just go away!
走开!
Honey, I know I’m your best friend, but the slip dress is a little ’97.
我是你最好的朋友 但你这吊带裙是97年的款式了
Unless it’s retro. Are you really my best friend?
除非是复古 你真是我最好的朋友?
You’re pregnant. Oh, no! Oh, my God, no!
你怀孕了 哦 不 不 上帝 不是的!
Thank God. You scared me. What did you do last night?
你吓到我了 你昨晚干什么了?
See, that’s the thing. Something really strange is happening.
是这样 发生了一些非常奇怪的事情
I slept in an apartment I’ve never seen before…
我睡在一个陌生的房♥间里
…and there was a naked man in my shower and I saw his thingy.
还有个裸体男人在我的浴室 我甚至看见了他的那个东西
Oh, God. Not his thingy.
哦 上帝 不是那个东西
Driver, could you please pull over, since we’re here?
司机 停车 我们到了
Stop! Wait. I don’t wanna get out of the
停! 等等 我不想下
I don’t think you’re listening. Wait, hang on.
你没在听我说话 等等
Wait, listen to me. I’m 1 3.
听我说 我只有13岁
If you’re gonna start lying about your age, I’d go with 27.
如果你要开始隐瞒自己的年龄 那我也说自己27
Wait! I know it sounds strange, but some weird dream is–Like that!
我知道听起来很奇怪 但是有些怪梦就是这样的!
Do you hear it? Did you hear that?
你听到没有?
Would you stop being ridiculous? It’s probably just Richard.
别傻了 也许是理查德
Who’s Richard? You drink too much.
哪个理查德? 你喝得太多了
Richard, your boss.
理查德 你的老板
Brown, curly hair. British. Richard.
棕色皮肤 卷发 英国人 理查德
Hello? Hey, sweet bottom.
喂? 嘿 小俏臀
You. You. Put on your pants and stop calling me “sweet bottom.”
你你把裤子穿起来 别再叫我”小俏臀”
Look, baby And get out of my house!
听着 宝贝 离开我的屋子!
Who is that?
谁啊?
I don’t know his name. I don’t know what’s happening.
不认识 不知道怎么了
Okay, Jenna. Jenna. Just calm down, okay?
好了 珍娜 冷静点好吗?
We have a meeting in 1 0 minutes. I’ll tell you what to do. Repeat after me:
我们10分钟后有个会 我告诉你该做什么 跟我念
I am Jenna Rink, bigtime magazine editor.
我是珍娜林克 优秀的杂♥志♥编辑
I am? Repeat it.
我是? 跟我念
I am Jenna Rink, bigtime magazine editor.
我是珍娜林克 优秀的杂♥志♥编辑
I’m a tough bitch.
我很厉害
Say it. I am a tough bitch.
说啊 我很厉害
I’m gonna walk into that office, I won’t let anyone know I’m hung-over.
我要走进办公室 不让别人看出我还有宿醉
But that’s not the point. I’m not hung-over–
不是那样的 我没有喝酒
I’m gonna walk into that office and not let anyone know I’m hung-over.
我要走进办公室 不让别人看出我还有宿醉
Because the future of Poise depends on me.
因为《风韵》的未来掌握在我手中
Poise?
《风韵》?
Oh, jeez.
哦 老天
Poise magazine. Thank you.
《风韵》杂♥志♥ 谢谢
Good morning, Miss Rink, Miss Wyman.
早上好 林克小姐 威曼小姐
Good morning. What’s her name? Who cares?
早上好 她叫什么? 管她呢?
Jenna. Please don’t yell at me, it’s not my fault.
珍娜 别发火 不是我的错
They need a decision right now.
必须现在决定一个
Just pick one. That one.
挑一个吧 那个
Love. Knew it. Genius.
太棒了 我就知道 天才
Eminem’s on the phone. He wants a decision now.
艾米力在电♥话♥上 他现在就要你做决定
Plain.
片的
Peanut. Plain.
花生 平的
There’s the dynamic duo! I trust my executive editors are late again…
“活力二人组”来了 我相信你们迟到是因为
…because they were out promoting us at parties.
你们去参加营销派对去了
You got it, Richard. Richard. You’re my boss.
没错 理查德 理查德 你是我老板?
That’s right, baby. Who’s your daddy?
没错 谁是你♥爸♥爸?
Wayne Rink.
韦恩 林克
Morning.
早上好
Two words: summer, Saint Barts.
两个词 夏天 圣巴茨岛
Oh, you’re not gonna go to Fire lsland this summer?
今年夏天你不去烈火岛?
Are you insinuating I’m gay? It’s a joke.
你在暗示我是同性恋? 开个玩笑
Is there anything else you need from me, Miss Rink?
还需要什么吗 林克小姐?
You mean like a favor?
要帮我的忙?
Sure. Like a favor.
是啊 差不多吧
I need to find this guy in New Jersey. Okay.
我要找一个住在新泽西的家伙 好的
I have his number.
我有他的电♥话♥
Arlene, will you leave us, please? Sorry.
阿琳 你可以离开了 对不起
Jenna’s a little hung-over today.
珍娜今天有点宿醉
Rough.
够呛
Okay, children.
好了 孩子们
I wonder which one Holly Housewife is going to go for.
我在想主妇们会去买♥♥哪一本
The 1 0th or the 1 1th secret?
第10还是11个秘密?
Seven months in a row now they scoop us.
连续7个月他们都抢在我们前面
I mean, it’s like they’ve got Sparkle-cams hidden in all our walls.
我是说仿佛他们在我们这里装慢了窃听器
Richard, we’re installing passwords.
理查德 我们设置了密♥码♥
We’re building firewalls on all the computers.
在所有电脑上装了防火墙
Jenna fired Charlotte yesterday. Did you?
珍娜 昨天还开除了夏洛特 是吗?
I guarantee she has friends at Sparkle. She always took notes.
她在《闪亮》一定有朋友 她总是不停记东西
She was a secretary. Yeah, whatever.
她是秘书啊 是啊 管它呢
Our party tonight is now huge.
我们今晚的晚会声势浩大
We need to make an unequivocal statement…
我们要明确宣布
…that Poise is still hot and happening.
《风韵》仍然热销
Now, we need a newsstand circ analysis done immediately.
现在马上进行报摊分布分♥析♥
I also strongly suggest we take apart our F.O.B., overhaul the B.O.B…
我同时强烈建议仔细分♥析♥封面和封底的选择
…think about new heads, decks and slugs. Jenna, what do you think?
想想新的标题装帧和印刷? 珍娜 你怎么想?
Can I go to the bathroom?
可以去趟洗手间吗?
It’s the naked guy.
这是那个没穿衣服的家伙
“Jenna, girl, margaritas anytime. Love you, Madonna.”
“珍娜 爱喝玛格丽塔酒的女孩 爱你的麦当娜”
I’m friends with Madonna?
我是麦当娜的朋友?
Here are your messages.
有你的留言
And your mother called from Barbados.
你妈妈从巴巴多斯岛来电♥话♥
My mom called? I wish you’d told me.
我妈妈打电♥话♥来? 你该告诉我
Oh, I’m sorry, Miss Rink.
对不起林克小姐
I thought you said never to bother you with family calls.
你说过别让家里的电♥话♥打扰你
I did? I said that? Please don’t fire me.
我说过吗? 求你别解雇我
No, no, I won’t. It’s not your fault. I forgot that I said that.
不是我的错 我忘记我说过了
Next time my mom calls, let me know.
下次我妈妈打电♥话♥来 记得告诉我
Yes, ma’am.
好的
Oh, I have that information that you asked for.
你问的事情有结果了
Matt!
马特!
The phone number you gave me was his parents’.
你给我的那个号♥码是他父母的
I told them that I worked for Visa and he’s in a lot of trouble.
我告诉他们我是信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥的 他们的儿子有麻烦了
You lied to the Flamhaffs!
你对他们说谎!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!