I know. I mean, thank you.
我知道 谢谢你
Everybody Wang Chung tonight, right?
是《大家都听王强》这首歌♥ 对吗?
Here you go.

Thank you.
谢谢
I’m sorry, it’s late. We’re keeping you up, are we?
抱歉 有点晚了 不是很尽兴的嘛?
It’s only 11:00. Stay a while.
才11点 再待会儿吧
It’s 11:00 on a school night and I’m at a party. It’s so cool.
不是周末 晚上还能参加晚会 太酷了
It’s 11:00 and people are leaving. This is a disaster.
才11点人就都走了 真是灾难
It is?
是吗?
Speaking of disasters, what is she doing here?
说到糟糕 她在这里干吗?
Who? Sparkle’s editor in chief, Trish Sackett.
谁? 《闪亮》的总编 翠西 萨克特
Twelve o’clock and headed our way.
12点方向 朝我们走过来了
Hi, girls. Our J. Lo issue is selling like hotcakes. How’s yours doing?
我们那期关于珍妮佛洛佩兹的杂♥志♥卖♥♥得很火 你们的呢?
My God, are things so bad you had to come to our party to eat free food?
你混得这么惨 要到我们这里来吃白食啊?
Put some crab in your purse for later.
藏点螃蟹到手袋里 带回家吃吧
You might want to keep some of that biting wit for your magazine.
也许一边吃 一边还能想出什么好文章呢
Or you could change the name to something more appropriate…
又或者你们可以换个更合适的名字
…Iike Poison or Pitiful. Whatever’s more pathetic.
比如《毒药》 《可怜虫》什么的
You know what?
跟你说
You are rude and mean and sloppy and frizzy. I don’t like you at all.
你粗俗 下♥贱♥ 邋遢 恶心 我很讨厌你
Well, fortunately, I don’t care about being liked.
不好意思 我不在意别人的喜好
I care about winning. This is delicious.
我只关心获胜 真好吃
Ladies.
女士们
Do I smell?
我有体臭吗?
Do I have bad breath?
有口臭吗?
Am I malodorous in any way? No.
我身上有什么难闻的味道吗? 没有
People seem to be running for the exit like someone set off a stink bomb.
人人都往出口跑 好象谁丢了个臭蛋似的
I don’t smell anything.
我什么味道都没闻到
I think he means the party is a stinker.
那说明这晚会很无聊
A dud. A flop. A zero on a scale of one to 1 0.
简直一塌糊涂 一无是处
Maybe if somebody played something else.
也许放点别的歌♥会好点
Something with a melody. Play whatever you want.
来点旋律好的 随你便
All I know is if those people don’t start dancing really, really soon….
我只知道那些人不赶紧跳起来
Here’s to early retirement.
我现在退休真太早了点了
Matty! Matty, come here.
马特! 马特 过来
Hey. Matty, come here.
嗨 马特 到这儿来
“Thriller.” Matty.
“颤栗者” 马特
Me? No, no, no, no. Take that thing away.
我? 不 不 不 把灯移开
“Thriller.” Come on. No way.
“颤栗者”来啊 不行
Come on, man! Go!
伙计! 上啊!
Jenna, no way.
珍娜 不行
Come on, let’s go.
来吧
I don’t remember those moves.
我忘记动作了
I haven’t done this in 1 5 years. What are you, crazy?
15年没跳过了 你怎么了 疯了?
Tear it up, dude!
动作大点 伙计!
Come on, Matty. All right, all right.
来啊 马特 好吧
Okay, here we go.
好了 来吧
Go, Arlene!
上啊 阿琳!
Come on, let’s go! Let’s go, Jenna!
我们也上! 跳啊 珍娜!
Go, Richard!
上吧 理查德!
Jenna. I’m sorry, I gotta go. What do you?
珍娜 抱歉 我得走了 你干嘛…?
I’m sorry. Wait. Don’t.
抱歉 等等 不
Matt.
马特
Groove on, baby!
加油啊 宝贝!
I adore you!
我喜欢你!
Miss, wait! Miss, wait! Your credit card. Your credit card!
小姐 等等! 你的信♥用♥卡♥!
Thank you. To being 30.
谢谢 为了30岁
I’ve decided it’s gonna be awesome. Of course it is.
我认为非常精彩 当然
You’re thin, you’re hot, you can get any guy you want, “biatch.”
你长得漂亮身材又惹火 没有男人能抗拒你 “臭娘们”
Not to mention, biatch, the hottest magazine editor in the world.
更不用说 你还是世界上最抢手的杂♥志♥编辑
Second hottest.
第二抢手
Tied for first? Deal.
当第一当累了? 干杯
And speaking of hot….
说到惹火
Mr. Hotty behind you is totally scamming on you right now.
有人正盯着你的后背看呢
He is not. He’s totally cute.
他真帅
Should I go talk to him? You’re not married.
我可以找他搭话吗? 你还没结婚
Good.
很好
Hi.
你好
Could I borrow your ketchup?
可以借用你的番茄酱吗?
Sure.
没问题
I actually came over here…
我过来是因为
…because I think you’re really cute.
是因为你真的很帅
So do you wanna go out sometime? Yeah. Can you drive?
想和我约会吗? 嗯 我可以开车吗?
Time to go. What, do you wanna go to jail? I meant that guy.
该走了 什么 你想进监狱? 我是说那个人
The man? Oh, gross.
这个人? 差劲
No more daiquiris for you tonight.
今晚你不能再喝了
You can never find a taxi in this neighborhood.
在这附近打不到车
Oh, my God. It’s the naked man.
上帝啊 是那个没穿衣服的家伙
Hey, beautiful. He thinks I’m beautiful?
嘿 美人 他觉得我漂亮?
Well, he should. He’s your boyfriend. My boyfriend?
当然 他是你的男友 我的男友?
Why is that lady asking for my boyfriend’s autograph?
为什么那个女人要我男朋友的签名?
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
He may not be the best New York Ranger…
他也许不是最好的纽约流浪者队的队员
…but he’s the Ranger with the best ass.
但他的屁♥股♥绝对数第一
Jenna?
珍娜?
Oh, my God. Matt. Hi! Hey.
上帝 马特! 嘿
How are you?
你好吗?
I’m sorry about the other night.
那晚的事我很抱歉
Beaver, is that you? Hey, TomTom. How are you?
海狸 是你吗? 汤米汤米 你好吗?
You lost all your baby fat.
你不像小时候那样胖嘟嘟的了
How does the Beave stay warm? Yeah, it’s good to see you again too.
海狸在冬天是怎么保暖的? 很高兴见到你
I almost didn’t recognize you. Did you get a nose job?
我差点都认不出你了 你做过鼻子整容?
I can’t believe you’re here. What’re you doing?
你怎么跑这儿来了 你在干什么?
I’m–I’m actually–I’m doing some shopping with my….
我 我在买♥♥东西
Jenna, this is Wendy, my fiancee.
珍娜 这是温迪 我的未婚妻
I’m Jenna. Matt told me about…
我是珍娜 马特跟我说过
…his blast from the past. It was really sweet of you to stop by.
他以前的事情 你来拜访真是太好了
Matty’s the sweet one. I don’t know what I’d have done without him.
马特非常可爱 没有他我真不知道怎么活
I’m sure you’ll be fine. Are you a photographer too?
我肯定你死不了 你也是摄影师?
I see you guys have spent so much time talking about me.
我看见你们一直在谈我的事情
Wendy’s an anchorwoman. Anchorperson.
温迪是女主播 就是主播
I do the weather for WWEN in Chicago.
我在芝加哥的WWEN电视台报天气
Matt and I were just talking about him finally joining me in the Windy City.
马特和我正在讨论 他搬到”风城”我那儿去的事情
You’re moving to Chicago? We were just discu
你要搬到芝加哥? 只是在商量
We haven’t really– Is that Alex Carlson?
还没有真的 那是阿力克斯卡尔森吗?
Jenna, sorry. Sorry I’m late.
抱歉 我来迟了
Well, hi.

Hey. Who are you folks? Hey.
你们是谁? 嘿
I’m sorry. This is my good friend Matt and this is his friend, Wendy.
抱歉 这是我的朋友马特 这是他的朋友温迪
Fiancee. Right. So weird. And this is….
未婚妻 是的 这位是
You’re Alex Carlson. Nice to meet you. You’re a great hockey player.
你是阿力克斯卡尔森 幸会 你是那个大牌冰球运动员
I’m a big fan. Thank you.
我是你的球迷 谢谢
You want me to sign your shirt or your forehead? Now, I don’t do butts.
你要我签在你的外套还是额头上? 我现在不给人签屁♥股♥上了
I’m just joshing you. Sorry.
我只是开玩笑 抱歉
I crack a lot of jokes after we win, on account of I’m in such a good mood.
我们赢球后 我心情特好 会说很多笑话
Okay, well, we should probably get going.
好了 我们该走了
Nice to meet you. Nice to see you folks.
再见 再见
Nice to see you folks. Bye.
非常高兴认识你们 再见
You mind if I steal her from you for the night?
你介不介意今晚我把她从你身边偷走?
Nope. I actually had my eye on something better inside…
不 我还有自己的事情要做
…so I’ll see you guys later. Have a good night.
再见吧 玩得开心
Excuse me one second. Lucy?
等等 露西?
Should I go to his place alone?
我可以一个人去他住的地方?
Yeah. Why not? Go play. You deserve it.
为什么不啊? 去好好玩吧 你该得的
Play. You mean like games and stuff?
玩 你是说玩游戏?
Yeah, games. All kinds of games.
是啊 游戏 各种各样的游戏
I couldn’t wait to see you tonight.
我好想你
You wanna play a game?
你想玩游戏?
Do you have Battleship? Yeah, I have Battleship.
你有战舰吗? 我有
I’ll show you my destroyer.
我给你看我的驱逐舰

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!