布雷克
Blake.
布雷克
Blake!
对不起 中士
Sorry, Sarge.
选个人 带上你的装备
Pick a man, bring your kit.
是 中士
Yes, Sarge.
-别磨蹭 -没有 中士
– Don’t dawdle. – No, Sarge.
他们有给我们补给吗
Did they feed us?
没有 只有信件
No, just mail.
麦特要生小狗了
Myrtle’s having puppies.
你有收到东西吗
You get anything?
没有
No.
我要饿死了 你不饿吗
I’m bloody starving, aren’t you?
我之前还想着我们能在这吃点像样的东西
I thought we might get some decent grub out here.
这也是我不做牧师的唯一原因
It was the only reason I decided against the priesthood.
-那里面是什么 -火腿和面包
– What you got there? – Ham and bread.
你哪里找到的
Where did you find that?
我自有办法
I have my uses.
给你
Here.
吃起来就像嚼破鞋
Tastes like old shoe.
将就点 下周的这个时候就有鸡肉吃了
Cheer up. This time next week it’ll be chicken dinner.
我吃不到了 我的休假被取消了
Not me. My leave got cancelled.
他们有说理由吗
They say why?
没说
No idea.
不能回去也好
It’s easier not to go back at all.
发生什么事情了 你听到声响了吗
Something’s up. Did you hear anything?
没有
No.
一定是大规模的攻势 你说呢
Has to be the push, right?
赌十先令 我们在进攻
Ten-bob says we’re going up.
我不赌
I’m not taking that bet.
为什么 难道是因为你知道我说对了
Why? ‘Cos you know I’m right?
不 因为你根本没有十先令
No. Because you haven’t got ten-bob.
抓紧时间 先生们
In your own time, gentlemen.
-中士 有什么消息吗 -关于什么的
– Is there any news, Sarge? – News of what?
大规模进攻
The big push.
本来在几周前就应该发动的 他们说我们可以在圣诞节之前回家
It was supposed to happen weeks ago. They told us we’d be home by Christmas.
是啊 好吧 布雷克 抱歉扰乱了你繁忙的行程
Yes, well, sorry to disrupt your crowded schedule, Blake,
但是高级官员们不喜欢在雪天进攻
but the Brass Hats didn’t fancy it in the snow.
更可惜的是 中士 我本来能吃上火鸡的
More’s the pity, Sarge, I could’ve done with some turkey.
好吧 我一定会向指挥部传达你的不满
Well, I’ll make sure to relay your displeasure to command.
所以 下一步计划是什么 中士
So, what’s on the cards then, Sergeant?
德国兵正在谋划着什么
The Hun are up to something.
-具体是什么 -不知道
– Any idea what? – No.
反正我们周末不得消停了
But it’s bound to ruin our weekend.
听着 艾林摩尔在里面 整理好自己的着装
Now listen, Erinmore is inside, so tidy yourselves up.
说不定
Never know –
你们这次派遣不搞砸的话
might be mentions in dispatches for this one,
也许会被提名表扬
if you don’t bugger it up.
将军都在这 一定有什么大事发生
Must be something big if the General’s here.
一等兵布雷克和斯科菲尔德报道 长官
Lance Corporals Blake and Schofield, Sir.
-你们谁是布雷克 -我是 长官
– Which one of you is Blake? – Sir.
你是不是有一个兄弟 是德文郡二区的中尉
You have a brother, a Lieutenant in the 2nd Devons?
是的 长官 约瑟夫·布雷克 他是不是…
Yes, sir. Joseph Blake, is he..?
还活着 据我所知
Alive, as far as I know.
我想有你的帮助 你哥哥就不会死
And with your help I’d like to keep it that way.
桑德尔告诉我你非常擅长地图 是吗
Sanders tells me you’re good with maps, is that true?
是的 长官
Good enough, Sir.
所以
So.
我们在这里
We are here.
德文郡二区在这里推进
The 2nd Devons are advancing here.
你到那里需要多长时间
How long will it take you to get there?
我不明白 长官
I don’t understand, Sir.
长官 这个地方被德国人占领着
Sir, that land is held by the Germans.
德国人离开了
Germans have gone.
别期望太高 这看起来是战略性撤退
Don’t get your hopes up. It appears to be a strategic withdrawal.
他们似乎在这后面的九英里处 建了一条新防线
They seem to have created a new line, nine miles back here, by the looks of it.
麦肯齐上校是二区的指挥
Colonel MacKenzie is in command of the 2nd.
他昨天早上发消息说他要乘胜追击撤退的德军
He sent word yesterday morning he was going after the retreating Germans.
他确信德国人在逃亡
He is convinced he has them on the run –
如果他现在能攻破他们的防线 就能扭转局势
that if he can break their lines now, he will turn the tide.
但他错了
He is wrong.
麦肯齐上校没看到敌人新防线上的这些天线
Colonel MacKenzie has not seen these aerials of the enemy’s new line.
过来看 先生们
Come round here, Gentlemen.
三英里深 野战防御工事 防御工事 大炮
Three miles deep, field fortifications, defences, artillery,
是我们之前从没见过的类型
the like of which we’ve never seen before.
由于二区明天拂晓就要进攻了
The 2nd are due to attack the line shortly after dawn tomorrow.
他们不知道自己要面临什么
They have no idea what they are in for.
我们也没办法警告他们
And we can’t warn them – as a parting gift,
因为敌人切断了我们所有的电报线
the enemy cut all our telegram lines.
你们的任务是到达二区的
Your orders are to get to the 2nd
克鲁瓦西耶树林 位于埃科斯特镇东南方向一英里
at Croisilles Wood, one mile south-east of the town of Ecoust.
把这个带给麦肯齐上校
Deliver this to Colonel MacKenzie.
这是要求取消明天进攻的直接命令
It is a direct order to call off tomorrow morning’s attack.
如果你失败了 就会上演一场大屠♥杀♥
If you don’t, it will be a massacre.
我们就会失去两个营 1600条人命 你哥哥也在其中
We would lose two battalions. 1600 men, your brother among them.
你觉得你能按时到达吗
You think you can get there in time?
-能 长官 -还有问题吗
– Yes, Sir. – Any questions?
-没有 长官 -很好
– No, Sir. – Good.
交给你了 中尉
Over to you, Lieutenant.
这是物资 先生们
Supplies, Gentlemen.
地图 手电筒 手榴弹 还有一些干粮
Map, torches, grenades, and a couple of little treats.
马上出发 沿着这条战壕往西走 走到索其霍尔街
Leave immediately, take this trench west, up on Sauchiehall Street,
然后往西北方 前面是天堂巷
then north-west on Paradise Alley at the front.
继续沿着前线走 一直走到约克街
Continue along the front line until you find the Yorks.
把这个便条给史蒂文森少校
Give this note to Major Stevenson. He’s holding the line
他在驻守去无人区最快的防线
at the shortest span of No Man’s Land.
你会经过那里
You’ll cross there.
那是白天了 长官 敌军会发现我们的
It will be daylight, Sir. They’ll see us.
不用担心 你们不会遇到阻碍
There’s no need to be concerned. You should meet no resistance.
长官 就只有我们俩吗
Sir, is it just us?
“无论是下到地界还是登上王位 独自旅行的人走得最快”
“Down to Gehenna or up to the Throne, He travels the fastest who travels alone.”
-你说呢 中尉 -是的 长官 我同意
– Wouldn’t you say, Lieutenant? – Yes, Sir. I would.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
布雷克 我们谈一谈这件事情
Blake – let’s talk about this for a minute.
为什么
Why?
布雷克
Blake!
我们需要好好想一想
We just need to think about it.
没什么好想的 他是我哥哥
There’s nothing to think about. He’s my big brother.
我们至少得等到天黑
We should at least wait until it’s dark.
艾林摩尔让我们立马出发
Erinmore said to leave immediately.
艾林摩尔从来没见过无人区
Erinmore’s never seen No Man’s Land.
我们要是贸然出发 连十码都走不了
We won’t make it 10 yards. If we just wait.
你也听到了 他说德国兵已经撤离了
You heard him. He said the Boche have gone.
那他为什么给我们手榴弹
Is that why he gave us grenades?
-看着点路 -抱歉
– Watch where you’re going! – Sorry.
我只是想说我们需要等会儿
All I’m saying is that we wait.
当然了 他又不是你哥哥
Yes, you would say that, because he’s not your brother, is it?
听着 上次他们也说德国兵走了 结果下场很惨
Look, the last time I was told the Germans were gone, it didn’t end well.
你不知道 布雷克 你当时不在那
You don’t know, Blake, you weren’t there.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me!
你这个白♥痴♥ 你要过的是一个战壕
You’re going up a down trench you bloody idiots.
这可是将军的命令
Orders of the General, Sir.
好吧 就算德国兵撤离了
Alright, say the Boche have gone.
走九英里需要多久 六小时 最多也就八小时
Nine miles will take us, what, six hours? Eight at the very most.
所以 我们完全有时间等天黑再走
So, we’ve got time to wait until the sun sets…
那是敌人的领域 我们完全不知道会遇到什么
It’s enemy territory, we’ve got no idea what we’re walking into.
布雷克 如果我们这样鲁莽行事 没人能救你哥
Blake, if we’re not clever about this, no one will get to your brother.
我能
I will.
我们到了 这里是前线
We’re here. This is the front line.
现在我们需要找到约克街
Now we need to find the Yorks.
-好好看清楚你在推谁 -别挡道
– Watch who you’re shoving. – Get out of the way then.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章冰雪奇缘2
下一篇文章一百样东西
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!