谁占上风
Who’s winning?
我觉得是我们 二打一
Us, I think. Two on one.
他们把他击落了
They got him.
我们应该了结他 给他个痛快
We should put him out of his misery.
不行 给他点水 他需要水
No. Get him some water. He needs water.
没关系 你没事 别动
It’s alright, you’re alright. Stay still. Stay still.
不要 住手
Stop! Stop!
不不不
No, no, no!
狗♥娘♥养♥的 妈的
Bastard, bloody bastard.
喔 真要命
Oh, God no. Oh, God no!
老天爷 不要啊
Jesus. Jesus, no.
必须把血止住
We have to stop the bleeding.
住手 住手
Stop it. Stop it!
没事的 会没事的 咱们得站起来
It’s alright, it’s going to be alright. We’re going to stand up.
好的
Yes. Yes.
不行 我站不起来
No! I can’t. I can’t.
-咱们必须赶到救护站 -我不行
– We have to get to an Aid Post. – I can’t.
-我来背你 救护站离得不远 -叫个医生过来不行吗
– I’ll carry you. It isn’t very far. – Just bring a doctor here.
不行 我们不能单独行动
We can’t, we have to go together.
来 站起来
We’re going to get up. We’re going to get up.
停 求你了 停
Stop, please! Stop!
把我放下来 混球 赶紧把我放下来
Put me down! Put me down, you bastard, please! Put me down!
-你必须试着继续前进 -就坐着吧
– You have to try to keep moving. – Let’s just sit.
-让我坐着 -不行
– Let me sit. – No, we can’t.
咱们必须找到第二区 记得吗
We have to find the 2nd, remember?
找你哥哥 现在必须继续走
Your brother. We have to go now.
你先走吧 我会追上的
You can start on without me. I’ll catch up.
你不能待在这里 咱们必须前进 懂吗
You can’t stay here. We have to move, alright?
咱们必须离开这里 来
We have to move. Come on.
来吧
Come on!
加油 就这样 来 起来
Come on. That’s it. Come on, come on.
想想你的哥哥 我们必须找到你哥
Your brother. We have to find your brother.
你会认出他的
You’ll recognise him.
他长的和我很像 比我大一点
He looks like me, he’s a bit older.
是什么东西
What are they?
咱们被轰炸了?
Are we being shelled?
是火烧的灰烬 谷仓着火了
They’re embers. The barn is on fire.
我被击中了
I’ve been hit.
怎么伤的
What was it?
你被刀捅了
You were stabbed.
我要死了吗
Am I dying?
没错
Yes.
你的确要死了
Yes. I think you are.
-什么东西 -在里面
– This? – Inside.
你会帮我给我妈写信吗
Will you write to my mum for me?
我会
I will.
告诉她我不曾害怕
Tell her I wasn’t scared.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
我爱他们
I love them.
我希望…
I wish that…
我希望…
I wish…
和我说话
Talk to me.
告诉我你知道怎么走
Tell me you know the way.
我知道怎么走
I know the way.
我朝东南方向走 一直走到埃科斯特
I’m going to head south-east until I hit Ecoust.
穿过小镇 到达东部
I’ll pass through the town and out to the east,
一直克鲁瓦西耶树林
all the way to Croisilles Wood.
那时候天应该黑了
It’ll be dark by then.
那不碍事
That won’t bother me.
我会找到德文郡二区 并把消息传达给他们
I’ll find the 2nd, I’ll give them the message.
然后找到你哥哥
And then I’ll find your brother.
他和你长得很像 只是比你老点
Just like you, a little older.
需要帮助吗 兄弟
You alright, mate?
没关系 没事
It’s alright, it’s okay.
来吧 帮下他
Come on, help him.
天哪 发生了什么
Jesus, what happened to him?
是那架飞机吗 我们刚看到烟了
Was it the plane? We saw the smoke.
没错
Yeah.
把他的东西取来
Go fetch his things.
-是 -是
– Sir. – Sir.
你的朋友?
A friend?
你们来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
有个紧急信息要传达给德文郡第二区
I have an urgent message for the 2nd Devons.
命令停止明早的进攻
Orders to stop tomorrow morning’s attack.
-那他们现在在哪 -就在埃科斯特前面不远
– And where are they stationed? – Just beyond Ecoust.
跟我走
Come with me.
快来 下士 这是命令
Come with me, Corporal. That’s an order.
我们要经过埃科斯特 可以带着你一路
We’re passing through Ecoust. We can take you some of the way.
长官
Sir.
加油啊小伙子们 多点人抬底部
Oh, come on Sergeant. Put more men at the base.
还有树干 那会变得更重啊
At the trunk! It’ll be heavier there.
你们再使点劲
Might be a tight squeeze.
你们这样是抬不起来的
You’re not going to be able to just lift it.
以前面为中心点把树干往左转
Pivot the front end to the left.
天哪 他们还能干什么
Jesus, they don’t make things easy, do they.
他们至少在撤退的时候能用 狗♥娘♥养♥的
They could at least have retreated with a bit of grace. Bastards.
长官
Sir.
-你不是我的下属吧 -报告长官 不是
– You’re not one of mine. – No, Sir.
长官 他有个紧急消息要带到德文郡第二区
He has an urgent message to deliver to the 2nd Devons, Sir.
-你能过去吗 -不行 长官
– Can you get past it? – No, Sir.
噢天哪 赶紧把它挪开
Oh, for God’s sake. Just move it!
待命士兵的卡车里还有座位 长官
There’s room in the casuals truck, sir.
-他有任务在身 -行吧行吧
– He has orders. – Yes, yes, alright.
现在行了 我相信你能从旁道过去的
Come on now. You can get through there sideways.
长官 你是怎么来这的
How did you get here, Sir?
穿过巴波姆外面的无人区
Crossed No Man’s Land just outside Bapaume.
花了我们一整晚
Took us the whole night.
碰到了几个落伍敌军正在干坏事
Bumped into a couple of Hun stragglers on the way who made a nuisance of themselves.
-你们要去新战线吗 -是这么打算的
– You going up to the new line? – Attempting to.
纽芬兰部队一直在往前推进 他们请求增援
The Newfoundlands have pushed forwards and requested reinforcements.
你朋友的死 我很遗憾
I’m sorry about your friend.
我能说些事吗 或许你已经知道了
May I tell you something that you probably already know?
现在不是纠结于此的时候
It doesn’t do to dwell on it.
我不会的 长官
No, Sir.
会过去的
Hop on.
腾出点地方来
Make some space there.
快点 往里挪挪
Come on, in you get!
好了 伙计们我们又要出发了
Alright. Here we go again boys.
欢迎乘坐鬼知道去哪夜间大巴
Welcome aboard the night bus to a fuck-knows-where.
那是条死狗吗
Is that a dead dog?
-你还有烟啊 -是啊 给你支
– You got a fag? – Yeah, there you go.
-巴特勒 -干嘛
– Butler. – Oy.
-接着说之前的故事 -啊 好的
– Carry on with that story. – Oh yeah, right.
之后 我们刚下火车 蒲福伊出现了
So, when we get off the train, Beaufoy comes up to us,
他过来说
and he’s having a right go:
“兰斯下士 不管别人做什么 都不要坏了准则”
“Lance Corporal! Whatever one does, one never lets standards slip!”
然后 斯科特从公厕里走出来
Then, Scott comes out of the latrine,
他在蒲福伊后背的夹克上擦手
he wipes his hand on the back of Beaufoy’s jacket!
然后蒲福伊的背上全是屎
Shit all down his back.
那是不是意味着他是上尉
Was that meant to be Captain Beaufoy?
滚开 你一点长进都没有
Oh, piss off you. You can’t do any better.
”伙计 你的步♥枪♥储备不够远征队的人用啊
“Men! Your rifle stocks are an embarrassment to the entire expeditionary force.”
你们真可怕
You’re both bloody awful.
你不懂 你几乎不用这种可怕的语言说话了
You don’t know, you barely even speak the bloody language.
他比你懂得多一点 库克
He’s got a better grasp of it than you, Cooke.
乔丹拉尔 你接着说 别理他 让我们听听接下来的事
Go on then Jondalar, give it a go, let’s see it!
我们要听后面的故事 乔尼
Let’s hear it then Jonny!
“罗西 永远别以一个士兵的身份出现在我面前
“Rossi! Never in my 200 years as a soldier have I seen
我从没听过这么烂的借口 简直像厕所的蹲坑
such a sorry excuse for a latrine pit.”
纯粹是放屁
Shite. That is total shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!