我是一个可怜的流浪的异乡人
♪ I am a poor wayfaring stranger ♪
穿过这个悲哀的世界
♪ I’m traveling through this world of woe ♪
那里没有疾病 艰辛和危险
♪ Yet there’s no sickness, toil nor danger ♪
那童话般的土地 我出发了
♪ In that bright land to which I go ♪
我要去见我的父亲
♪ I’m going there to see my Father ♪
我要回家 不再有更的迷茫
♪ I’m going there no more to roam ♪
我只要越过约旦河
♪ I’m only going over Jordan ♪
我只要回到家乡
♪ I’m only going over home ♪
我知道黑暗的云将徘徊在我身上
♪ I know dark clouds will gather around me ♪
我知道我的前路崎岖而陡峭
♪ I know my way is rough and steep ♪
美丽的田野就要在我面前
♪ Yet golden fields lie just before me ♪
上帝被救赎的地方将永远沉睡
♪ Where God’s redeemed shall ever sleep ♪
我要回家见我的母亲
♪ I’m going home to see my Mother ♪
和所有我爱过的人
♪ And all my loved ones who’ve gone on ♪
我只要越过约旦河
♪ I’m only going over Jordan ♪
我只要回到家乡
♪ I’m only going over home ♪
我只是一个可怜的流浪的异乡人
♪ I am just a poor wayfaring stranger ♪
穿过这个悲哀的世界
♪ I’m traveling through this world of woe ♪
那里没有疾病 艰辛和危险
♪ Yet there’s no sickness, toil nor danger ♪
那童话般的土地 我出发了
♪ In that bright land to which I go ♪
我要去见我的父亲
♪ I’m going there to see my Father ♪
我要回家 不再有更的迷茫
♪ I’m going there no more to roam ♪
我只要越过约旦河
♪ I’m only going over Jordan ♪
我只要回到家乡
♪ I’m only going over home ♪
D连 出发
D Company! Move out!
你还好吗 伙计
You alright, pal?
你从哪来的
Where are you from?
-他可能被吓坏了 -他不是我们的人
– He’s probably got the wind up. – Well, he’s not one of ours.
他浑身湿透了
He’s bloody soaked.
管他的 把他带上和我们一起
Fuck it, let’s just pick him up and take him with us.
必须要找到德文郡
Have to find the Devons.
-他在说什么 -你说什么
– What’s he saying? – What’s that mate?
德文郡 我必须找到德文郡
The Devons. I have to find the Devons.
我们就是德文郡
We’re the Devons.
-你是德文郡的 -是的 老兄
– You’re the Devons? – Yes, Corp.
为什么你们还没有走
Why haven’t you gone over?
-我们是第二波军队 -他们不是一次派完全部人的
– We’re the second wave. – They don’t send us all at once.
是的 我们是D连 我们整晚都在前进
Yeah, we’re D Company, we spent the night digging in.
我们是最后走的
We go last.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
麦肯齐 麦肯齐上校呢
MacKenzie. Where’s Colonel MacKenzie?
他跟在队伍里的
He’s down at the line.
-哪条路 -就这条
– Which way? – This way.
我们现在就去那里
We’re headed up there now.
噢 稳住伙计 你要去哪
Oy! Steady on mate! Where you going?
让开
Move!
借过
Let me by!
让我一下
Let me through!
你们的指挥官在哪
Where’s your commanding officer?
他在围栏里
He’s in the holding pen.
B连 站起来 现在听好了 听好了
B Company, stand to! Now listen, and listen well!
在第一个标记点 A连将前进 B连将移至前线
On the first mark, A Company will advance! B Company will then move to the front line!
长官 我来传达艾林摩尔将军的命令
Sir, I have a message from General Erinmore!
你是谁
Who the fuck are you?
进攻取消了 艾林摩尔将军取消了进攻
The attack has been called off. General Erinmore has called off the attack.
嘿 伙计 我们快要成功了 我们要乘胜追击
Balls, man. We’re about to go over. We’ve got them on the run.
你不可以 拜托了 不要让你的人过去
You don’t! Please. Don’t send your men over.
别挡道 下士
Get out of the way, Corporal!
这是陆军指挥部的直接命令 麦肯齐上校在哪
These are direct orders from Army command! Where is the Colonel MacKenzie?
天啊 伙计 去见上尉吧
Jesus Christ, man! Go and see the Captain!
现在我只想我们迅速前进 你们都明白没 明白没
Now I want us up there quickly, you understand? Do you understand!
明白 长官
Yes, Sir!
9部和10部准备就绪
Sections 9 and 10 at the ready!
我们将在第一次哨声响起时进攻
We will advance on the first whistle blast!
你们不能慢下来 如果你旁边的人倒下了 继续前进
You must not slow down! If the man next to you falls, keep moving!
你们的任务就是突破前线
Your orders are to break the lines.
-上尉在哪 -他在那边
– Where is the Captain? – He’s over there.
长官 长官
Sir? Sir!
上尉 我有消息传达 进攻取消了
Captain, I have a message. This attack is called off.
你们必须停止 你们得停下来
You have to stop, you have to stop.
麦肯齐上校在哪 麦肯齐在哪
Where is Colonel MacKenzie? Where is MacKenzie?!
退回 退回你的部队 退后 回来 抓紧
Get back! Return to your sectors. Get back! Back! Hold fast!
7排 一分钟
7 Platoon! One Minute!
长官 我奉命阻止这次进攻
Sir, I have orders to stop this attack.
-什么 -麦肯齐上校在哪
– What? – Where is Colonel MacKenzie?
他离前线很远
He’s further up the line.
多远
How far?
300码 他在一个土方里
300 yards. He’s in a cut and cover.
你得等第一波出去后才能过去
You’ll have to wait until the first wave goes over.
不 不 不能等
No! No, I can’t!
7排 30秒
7 Platoon! 30 seconds!
你不可能从上面过去的 伙计 你疯了吗
You can’t possibly make it that way man, are you bloody insane?
你到底在干什么 下士
What the hell are you doing, Lance Corporal?
不 不
No! No!
-麦肯齐上校 -他在那里面
– Colonel MacKenzie? – He’s in there.
B连 两分钟
B Company two minutes!
让我过去
Let me through!
让我一下
Let me through!
你觉得你在干什么
What the hell do you think you’re doing?
我必须去见麦肯齐上校
I have to see Colonel MacKenzie!
-你在干什么 -我必须阻止这场进攻
– What are you doing?! – I have to stop this attack.
上校 我们看见信♥号♥♥弹了 左侧的人
Colonel, we’ve seen flares, the men on the left flank
已经打到德军线了
have made it to the German Line.
-上校 -拦住他
– Colonel! – Hold him!
上校
Colonel!
听我说 听我说 我是来送信的
Listen to me, listen to me! I have a letter!
我得见麦肯齐上校
I need to see Colonel MacKenzie!
你没法儿见到上校的 伙计
There’s no bloody way you’re getting in there, mate!
-中士 派下一波士兵进攻 -不要
– Sergeant! Send the next wave! – No!
麦肯齐上校
Colonel MacKenzie!
这波进攻不能继续了 有人命令你停止攻击
This attack is not to go ahead! You’ve been ordered to stop.
-你必须停止攻击 -哪来的臭小子
– You have to stop. – Who the hell are you?
我是第八团的斯科菲尔德下士 长官
Lance Corporal Schofield, Sir. 8th.
艾林摩尔将军命我前来送信 他下令取消进攻
I have orders from General Erinmore to call off this attack.
下士 你来迟了
You’re too late, Lance Corporal.
长官 这次命令是陆军司令下达的 你一定要看看
Sir, these orders are from Army Command. You have to read them.
我们要撤回第二波进攻吗 长官
Shall we hold back the second wave, Sir?
不 少校 现在不速战速决就功亏一篑了 胜利离我们只有500尺
No, Major. Hesitate now and we lose. Victory is only 500 yards away.
-长官 请读信 -我之前已经听过了
– Sir! Please read the letter. – I have heard it all before.
我才不会一直等到黄昏或起雾的时候
I’m not going to wait until dusk, or for fog.
我才不会现在召回我的士兵 明天又把他们送回前线
I’m not calling back my men, only to send them out there again tomorrow.
现在我们要乘胜追击 将他们一举拿下
Not when we’ve got the bastards on the run. This is their last stand.
这是德国人设计的圈套 长官
The German’s planned this, Sir.
他们已经计划数月 他们想让你进攻
They’ve been planning it for months. They want you to attack.
读读这封信吧
Read the letter.
-少校 -是的 长官
– Major. – Yes, Sir.
-停止进攻 -是的 长官
– Stand them down. – Yes, Sir.
把护理员叫过来 让他们照顾伤员
Call up the orderlies. Tend the wounded.
-守住战线以防他们反击 -是的 长官
– Hold the line in case they counter. – Yes, Sir.
停止进攻 停止进攻
Stand down! Stand down!
我本希望今天会是个好日子
I hoped today might be a good day.
希望是一种危险的东西
Hope is a dangerous thing.
现在命令撤退 下周又会传达不同的命令
That’s it for now, then next week, Command will send a different message.
在黎明进攻
Attack at dawn.
结束这场战争只有一个办法
There is only one way this war ends.
战斗到最后一口气
Last man standing.
去找人看看你的伤口
Have someone see to your wounds.
现在滚吧 下士
Now fuck off, Lance Corporal.
干得好 小伙子
Well done, lad.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, Sir.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!