Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
Does your shoulder bother you?
你的肩膀有毛病吗?
Why?
怎么说?
Because l was watching you swing before and you have a wide stroke.
你划水的动作很大
lf you bring it in tighter you’ll get a better glide.
如果能小一点会游得比较快
Thanks for the advice.
多谢建议
Do you mind if l join you?
我能一起坐吗?
Actually, l was just leaving.
其实我正要走
Maybe just until you finish?
我陪你把饭吃完
No. Maybe next time.
不了 下次吧
Did you know that eating alone can cause kidney damage?
一个人吃饭对肾脏很伤哦
And that’s bad.
这样可不好
Hello. ls Ana there?
安娜在吗?
What?
什么?
ls Ana there?
安娜在吗?
Hang on a sec. Ana.
等一下
Ana.
安娜?
Hello? Hello?
你好?
Hi, honey. l’m on my way home. lf you need me to pick up anything along the way just –
老婆 我正要回家
Look, Daddy. A pigeon.
爸爸 有一只鸽子
Girls, no. Don’t touch.
别去乱摸
Laura, stop it.
劳拉 别闹了
Gimme a call on my cell. l’ll see you in a bit. Bye.
打我手♥机♥ 待会见
Did you go?
你有没有去?
Are they dead?
他们死了?
l’m gonna turn myself in.
我要去自首
John says nobody saw you. Nobody.
约翰说没人看到你
They don’t know a license plate or what kind of car.
没人看到车牌或车型
Some asshole even swears it… Marianne, What would you do if these were our children? Tell me.
如果是我们小孩你会怎样?
But they’re not. lt didn’t happen to us.
可是这不是我们的事呀
No, it didn’t happen to us.
这不是我们的事
lt happened to me.
这是我的事
What the fuck do you gain by turning yourself in?
你自首有什么好处?
lt’s my duty, Marianne.
这是我的责任
No, Jack. Your duty is here with us… with your family.
不 你对你的家庭有责任
My duty is to God.
我对上帝有责任
please.
求求你
Marianne, get out of my way.
玛莉安 别拦我
Oh, buddy, right there.
好耶
My turn.
换我了
l think l better go back to the hospital.
这下我又得回医院了
What is this?
这是什么?
Hey, hey! l thought your doctor said you’re not supposed to eat that.
我以为医生不准你吃甜点
l’m making up for lost time.
我在补吃我没吃到的
Lost time, not lost pounds.
你也不能吃成肥猪
We’ll have to send you back for liposuction.
不然就得送你回去抽脂
Well, here’s to all those who didn’t think l was gonna die, huh?
敬那些不相信我会死的人
Yeah. And to the first day of my new life.
我宣布我已经重新做人
Yeah. Cheers.
干杯
Congratulations.
恭喜了
lt’s good to have you home, man.
你回来就好
l also have an announcement to make.
我也要宣布一件事
l wanted to tell you that Paul and l are going to be parents.
我跟保罗要当父母了
There’s a scary thought – Paul being a parent.
保罗要当老爸挺可怕的
You kept this real quiet.
你真是保密到家
Have you told your parent’s?
你跟你♥爸♥妈说了吗?
No. We’re going to be parents, we just don’t know when yet.
还没有 我们不确定时间
l’m going to have an operation
我要先动手术
and then we’re going to try artificial insemination.
然后尝试人工受孕
Terrific. Artificial insemination, huh?
人工受孕?
Professor, do your female students know you have no lead in your pencil? Hey.
女学生知道你没真材实料吗?
C’mon.
来吧
Play…nice.
别闹了
Let’s pass the cake around.
再吃点蛋糕吧
Mr. Donneaud? Mr. Rivers?
唐诺先生?
Yeah. Thanks for comin’.
谢谢你来
Sorry l couldn’t cancel this appointment,
抱歉要约你来这儿
but the way l’m bowlin’ today, l probably should have.
不过我的球技超烂的
Have a seat here. Park it right there.
请坐吧
Can l bring you something to eat?
你要吃什么吗?
l’m not hungry.
我不饿
Honey, you need to eat something.
你总得吃点东西
l’m fine, Dad.
爸 我没事
When your mother died, l thought l wasn’t going to make it.
你妈去世后我几乎活不下去
l felt the world was falling on me and that l was never going to get up.
天塌了下来 我无处可逃
But sweetie, life goes on.
但是日子要继续过下去
You know what l thought when mom died?
你知道妈死后我怎么想吗?
l couldn’t understand how you could talk to people again.
我不懂你怎么能再跟人讲话
How you could laugh… again.
你怎么能再有欢笑
l couldn’t understand how you could play with us.
我不懂你怎么能陪我们玩
And no – no, that’s a lie.
那是个慌言
Life does not just go on.
日子不能就这样继续过下去
Louise is getting fat, don’t you think?
露易丝变胖了
She’s done nothing but eat since Robert left her.
她被劳勃甩了就一直猛吃
What, she looks okay to you?
你觉得她不胖吗?
Why did you tell everybody we’re having a baby?
你为什么宣布我们要生小孩?
l wanted to share our plans with them.
我想跟好友分享我们的计划
That’s what l mean. They’re our plans.
我们的计划?
Why does everyone have to know our private life?
我们的私生活何必公诸于世?
Why the fuss? They’re our best friends.
他们不是外人 你气什么?
But we haven’t even talked about it.
我们都还没讲好
Oh, we haven’t?
没有吗?
l thought this was more than settled.
我以为都讲好了
Things change, Mary.
情况改变了
Something we have to think about.
我们要好好想想
l don’t have anything to think about. l’ve already made my decision.
我不用想 我已经决定了
Would you help me with the glasses?
帮我拿酒杯
Do you want me to stay with you tonight?
今晚要我陪你吗?
l’m okay, thanks.
不用 谢了
l just want to be alone.
我只想一个人静一静
Cris… The police called.
警方打来
They said you need to go and press charges.
他们说你要提出告诉
l’ll go with you if you want.
你要的话我陪你去
l’m not gonna do anything.
我什么都不会做
This guy was, was some ex-…con.
那家伙是前科犯
Are you really gonna let him just walk the streets?
你要让他逍遥法外吗?
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做?
Well, he ran over Michael and your daughters. Maybe…
他撞死迈克尔跟你女儿
Nothing l can do is going to bring them back.
我做什么他们都活不过来
Do you get that?
你明白吗?
Hey, how’re you doin’?
你好吗?
You find it okay?
这儿容易找吗?
Yeah, l did.
很容易
The donor’s name was Michael Peck.
捐赠者是迈克尔·派克
He was thirty-seven years old, an architect and married.
三十七岁的已婚建筑师
This is the authorization for transplant signed by his wife,…
他太太签的器官捐赠同意书
Christina Williams Peck.
克莉丝汀·威廉斯·派克
l have a copy of the medical report if you care to see it.
我有他的病历
And l also have the widow’s phone number and address just in case you’re interested.
我也有遗孀的电♥话♥号♥码跟住址
How did Michael Peck die?
迈克尔·派克是怎么死的?
You might have, seen it in the news-paper. This guy named Jack…
你也许在报上看过新闻
This guy named Jack Jordan ran over Mr. Peck …
肇事者是杰克·乔丹
and his two little girls October 10th at six-fifty p.m.
10月10日6点50分
This Jack Jordan’s a piece of work. He’s been in and out of jail since he was sixteen.
杰克·乔丹从十六岁就进出监狱
Car thief, small time crook,
偷车贼 小混混
drugs, bad checks, alcoholism.
贩毒 欺诈 酗酒
Last time he was in jail’s only been two years ago.
他上次坐牢是两年前的事
You feelin’ okay, Mr. Rivers?
你还好吧?
That’s what you wanted.
这是你要的资料

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!