你看 它还活着
Look at this. He’s alive.
这种狗叫什么来着 牛头犬
This dog,how you call it,bull pit?
那叫斗牛犬 但这不是斗牛犬
No,pit bull. But that’s not a pit bull.
我不知道 我不知道这是什么狗
I don’t know. I don’t know what he is.
不过它一定让别人赌输钱 把枪给我
I bet he lost somebody some money,though. Give me your gun.
-你要杀死它 -对
-Shooting him? -Yeah.
你是不是有毛病呀
Are you sick in the head?
看看它 他们把它丢在这儿等死
Look at him. They left him out here to suffer and die like that.
他们从车上把它丢在路边
They threw him out the fucking window and kept on driving.
它是很可怜 不过大家在等我们
It’s terrible. Come. People wait for us.
好啦 他们等习惯了
Come on,they’re used to waiting.
可怜的小狗 它好像摔断屁♥股♥
Poor little guy. Jesus,I think he broke his hip.
哇靠
Whoa,shit.
靠 它还挺猛的嘛
Fuck. He’s got a lot of bite left in him,huh?
这只狗不是跟你闹着玩
I think bull pit is not playing with you.
这还用你说
Yeah. No shit.
快走吧 别把警♥察♥给引来
Come. You want police coming?
他们把它像垃圾一样乱丢
Look,they used him like a fucking ashtray.
真可恶
What a bunch of assholes.
-把它抬进后车厢 -什么
-Let’s get him in the trunk. -What?
附近有一家宠物医院 快啦 我喜欢这家伙
Yeah. There’s a vet emergency room right over here. Come on,I like this guy.
它想咬掉你的脸耶 它是只死狗
He tries to bite your face off. He is meat.
你想养狗 我明天替你弄只小狗
You want dog,I buy you nice puppy tomorrow.
老卡 我要小狗干嘛
What the fuck I want with a puppy,Kostya?
你在干嘛 蒙提 等等
Where you go,Monty? Monty,wait.
我才不碰它 蒙提
I not go near bull pit,Monty.
这只牛头犬很恶心啦
This thing is disgusting.
我说过 这不是斗牛犬
I told you. It’s not a pit bull.
你看它 它是只好狗 我从它的眼神中可以看出来
Look at him. He’s a good dog. I can see it in his eyes.
我看得出它很有种 它才不会坐以待毙
He’s a tough little bastard. He wasn’t lying down for anybody.
你有时候真是蠢得可以
Sometimes I think you very stupid man.
看看它 再拖下去它就会挂掉
Come on,if we wait much longer he’s gonna be dead.
你刚才想一枪把它打死耶
You wanted to shoot him with my gun.
我想给它安乐死
That was a mercy thing.
可是它还不想死 它想活
He’s not ready to go yet. He wants to live.
它跟你说的吗
Oh,he tell you this now?
没有 这就像小孩子
No. But it’s like a baby,okay?
他们总是扯着喉咙大哭
They don’t bitch and scream like that.
一看到医生拿着针 就嚎啕大哭
They see the doctor coming with the needle…
不过打♥针♥是为了他们好
It’s good for them in the long run.
你又没有小孩
You have no baby.
跟你讲也没用 老卡
I can’t even talk to you,Kostya.
来吧 我要抓你了 你这只臭狗
Come on,you son of a bitch.
别净站在那儿
Hey. Will you quit standing there?
帮帮忙 行吗
Will you fucking help me out here?
帮我引开它的注意
Just distract him for me or something.
快呀
Go on.
我在救你啊 臭狗狗
I’m trying to help you,you little prick!
来吧
Huh? Come on.
谁最行
Come on. Quien es mas macho?
蒙提最行
Monty es mas macho.
你是个疯子
What goes on in your little head?
来一招声东击西 一下子就把它搞定
Little of the tricks,little of the quicks. Boom,bam,he’s nabbed!
声东击西个头 你在流血
“Little tricks,little quicks.” You are bleeding.
-你被咬了 -那是小狗的血
-You get bite. -Dog’s blood.
拜托你别这么硬 放轻松点
You gotta learn to relax a little bit. Live a little.
你的脖子破了洞在流血
You have hole in neck and blood is coming out.
那只小狗只是给我种了草莓
A little love bite for saving his raggedy ass.
第一条规矩 别去惹半死不活的动物
Rule number one. You cannot grab half-dead animals.
有人在等我们
We have people waiting for us.
-他们是有钱大爷 -哇
-People with money. -Ow!
你却想当牛仔
You want to play this cowboy.
不对 是狗仔才对
No,dogboy,in middle of highway.
狗仔 真好笑 老卡
Dogboy? That’s funny,Kostya.
-你真会掰 -你真是个语言大♥师♥
-Yes,funny. -You’ve really mastered the language.
你真带衰 蒙提 你也会害我带衰
You’re bad luck,Monty. You bring bad luck on me.
你每次都给我出状况
Always everything that can go wrong go wrong.
我们每次出门 不只有咱们俩
It is not just you and me now anymore when we go out.
-一定是你 我跟杜尔 -谁是杜尔
-It’s you and me and Doyle. -Who’s Doyle?
-杜尔定律呀 -是莫非定律啦
-Doyle. Doyle’s Law. -It’s Murphy.
谁是莫非
Who is Murphy?
杜尔个头啦 是莫非定律啦
“Who’s Murphy?” Who’s Doyle? It’s Murphy’s Law.
会出错就一定会出错
Whatever can go wrong will go wrong.
-就是他 -他个头啦
-Him,yes. -Yes,him.
25小时
蒙提 怎么样 嗨 杜尔
What’s up there,Monty? Hey,Doyle.
乖 杜尔 别叫
Easy,Doyle. Easy.
西蒙 你想干嘛
Easy,easy. What do you want,Simon?
我犯瘾了
I’m… I’m hungry.
我一小时前醒来就犯瘾
I woke up an hour ago,I was hungry.
我也没办法 去一百街跟第十大道吧
There’s nothing I can do about that. Go up to 110th Street.
一百街跟第十大道
110th Street?
拜托 我不能去啦
Come on,man! I can’t go up there.
把钱捡起来
Put that away.
我不是来求你给我施舍
I… I’m not looking for a mercy pop or anything.
我不贩毒了 西蒙
I’m done,Simon.
今天早上我刮胡子
This morning,I was shaving.
刮伤自己 四道伤痕耶
And I cut myself,like,look,four times,man.
拜托 蒙提 帮帮忙嘛
Come on,Monty,give me a break,man.
我不能去哈林区啦 看看我
I can’t go up to Harlem. Look at me.
老黑一定会把我给宰了
The yo’s,they’ll eat me alive up there.
我洗手不干了
I’m out of business,Simon.
你去找别人吧 别来烦我
Take your jones somewhere else. Leave me alone.
你怕我会告密吗
Are you afraid that I’m going to nark you out?
你跟我很熟耶
You know who I am. It’s me.
你没听清楚
You’re not listening to me. I got touched.
我被逮到了 我玩完了
Okay? I’m over. Game over.
游戏结束了 5年来我都向你买♥♥货
Five years I’ve been coming to you,man.
-有5年啦 -快滚吧
-Five years. -Get out of here.
给我滚
Get the fuck out of here.
好啦 我走
Fine. I’m leaving.
你不必对我这么凶
There’s no need for you to be all nasty about it,all right?
不过你给我记住
But I’ll… I’ll remember this.
你给我好好记住
All right? I’ll remember this.
卡尔舒尔兹公园
-它叫什么 -杜尔
-Aw! What’s his name? -Doyle.
嗨 杜尔
Hi,Doyle.
私立柯文萃中学
对不起 我能效劳吗 喂
Excuse me,sir. Can I help you? Hello?
-喂 -抱歉 什么
-Hello? -Sorry,what?
你跟哪位老师有约吗
Did you have an appointment with someone?
没有 我以前念过这里
No,no. I used to go here.
我必须请你带着狗离开
I’m gonna have to ask you to leave and to take the dog with you.
好 我们只待一会儿
Yeah,okay. We’ll just be a minute.
学校不准带小狗进来
No dogs allowed on the school grounds.
好 我知道
Okay. Okay. I understand.
你看看 过来看看 就在那儿
Check this out. Check this out. He’s all right.
你看当年我有多逊
Look what a little punk I was.
拿着球的那个
In the middle with the ball.
我猜你不是中卫
I guess you weren’t the center.
不是 我一开始是
No. No. I started,though.
我第一年就加入校队 我是控球后卫
Freshman year. I was on the Varsity,point-guard.
-是吗 -是啊 我保持单场最多助攻记录
-Yeah? -I still hold the all-time assist record.
我保持单场最多助攻记录 不对 马文雷去年破了记录
No. Marvin Ray broke the record last year.
-他才没有 -他有
-He did not. -He did,too.
-你确定 -当然确定 我是女子篮球校队教练
-Are you sure? -I’m positive. I coach the girls’ team.
那一年我们所向无敌
Well,we were undefeated that year.
我后来因为打架被踢出球队
Then I got kicked off the team for fighting.
-从此就一蹶不振 -真可惜
-The whole thing fell apart. -That’s too bad.
请问雅各布·伊林斯基老师 在哪间教室
Listen,you know where Jacob Elinsky is?
他是我的老朋友
He’s an old friend of mine.
让我们把握时间

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
前一篇文章紧急搜捕令
下一篇文章朱诺
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!