巴黎 1939年夏
奥斯坦德 1940年春
伦敦 1940年9月
下集预告
约肯 别把自己弄晕车了
Jochen. Don’t make yourself sick.
否则你就得走回家了
You’ll have to walk home.
妈妈
Mummy?
怎么
Yes.
萨莉是你的亲妈吗
Is Sally your real mummy?
当然了 你怎么这么问
Of course. Why do you ask?
我只是觉得她太古怪了
It’s just she’s so strange.
其实仔细想想 我们都很古怪
Well, we’re all strange when you come to think about it.
我古怪 你也古怪
I’m strange, you’re strange.
你搞什么 蠢女人
Oi, what are you doing? You stupid woman!
小心点 约肯
Be careful, Jochen.
萨莉
Sally?
我们来了
We’re here.
萨莉 我们来了
Sally! We’re here!
妈妈
Mum…?
妈妈 萨莉
Mum? Sally…?
露丝
Ruth!
天啊 出什么事了
My God, what’s happened?
轮椅是怎么回事
What’s with the wheelchair?
我摔了一跤 背受伤了
I fell and hurt my back.
医生说不能老是走动
Doctor said not to overdo the walking.
有人跟踪你们没
Did anybody follow you?
没有
No.
说什么呢 跟踪我们
What are you talking about? Follow us?
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
你好
Hello!
论文写得怎么样了
How’s the thesis going?
进度较慢 但没问题
Slowly but surely.
直接工作不好吗
Wouldn’t a job be better?
有博士学位能找到更好的工作
I’ll get a better job with a PhD.
战后德国的无政♥府♥主义政♥治♥专业的博士学位
A PhD on Anarchist Politics in Post-War Germany?
学位就是敲门砖
A PhD is a PhD.
学位就是为了找工作
A PhD is a route to getting a job.
谁说我想找工作了
Who says I want a job?
约肯适应得如何
How’s Jochen getting on?
他挺好 他喜欢那学校
He’s fine. Likes his school.
其实我是想问
What I’m trying to say, in my clumsy way,
你这样不会太累吗
isn’t it not too much for you?
剑桥大学的论文 给外国学生上课
Cambridge University thesis, teaching foreign students,
还独自抚养小孩
on your own with a young boy?
我们很好 萨莉 别担心
We’re fine, Sal. Don’t worry.
我们很幸福
We’re happy.
他不想爸爸吗
Doesn’t he miss his father?
卡尔-海因兹随时可以见他
Karl-Heinz has a right to see him whenever he wants.
只要我同意
Well, as long as I agree.
-你还是老实招了吧 -什么
– So… Hadn’t you better tell me? – What?
这轮椅究竟是怎么回事
What’s with this wheelchair lark?
有事发生了
Things are going on…
什么事
What things are going on?
林子里有人
There are people in the woods.
那是散步的人 出来遛狗的
Yes, ramblers. People walking their dogs.
只是出来走走
People out for a walk.
他们是来监视我的
People who are watching me.
你得去看医生
You need to see a doctor.
好吧 好吧 对不起
All right, all right. I’m sorry.
但你得承认 我这么说有充分理由
But you must admit I have good cause.
我也有充分理由
I’ll give you good cause.
这是什么
What’s this?
看了你就知道了
Read it, you’ll see.
伊娃·德拉托斯盖亚是谁
Who the hell is Eva Delectorskaya?
是我
I am.
不 你不是 你是我妈妈
No. No, you’re not. You’re my mother.
你是萨莉·吉尔马丁
You’re Sally Gilmartin.
我是伊娃·德拉托斯盖亚
I am Eva Delectorskaya.
对抗我们的是专♥制♥横暴*
*Contre nous de la tyrannie
[法国国歌♥《马赛曲》]
血染的旗帜已经扬起*
*L’etendard sanglant est leve
你们听 在旷野上*
*Entendez-vous dans les campagnes
伊娃
Eva!
伊娃
Eva.
对不起 真是没办法
I’m sorry. What can I say?
你只晚了四十分钟 有进步了 考利亚
Only 40 minutes late. You’re getting better, Kolia.
爸爸的药 排队来着
Father’s medicine. There was a queue.
好长的队 几公里那么长
Enormous. Kilometres long.
可不是嘛
Of course there was.
我得走了 明天见
I’ve got to run. I’ll see you tomorrow.
我们不是要一起吃午饭吗
I thought we were having lunch?
伊娃 伊娃 伊娃 你真是叨唠鬼
Eva. Eva, Eva, always nagging.
-那你急着去哪 -集♥会♥
– Where are you running off to? – A meeting.
什么集♥会♥
What kind of meeting?
就是个集♥会♥而已 别担心了 姐姐
A meeting kind of meeting. Don’t worry, big sister.
-注意安全 -没事的
– Well, be careful! – I’ll be fine!
我们要对住在这里的外国人说
Et nous disons aux etrangers qui decident de vivre chez nous.
你们就像犹太人和共济会
Vous etes comme les Juifs et les Francmacons.
政♥治♥至上
法兰西万岁 法兰西万岁
Vive la France! Vive la France!
你们干什么
Qu’est-ce que se passe! Hey!
我是个记者
Je suis journaliste!
我们走
Allons-y.
真是的 亲爱的 你不用开这么远的车…
Really, darling, you didn’t need to drive all this way…
别说了 你 伊娃 不管你是谁
Stop right there! You, Eva, or whoever you are,
这里写着一个年轻男子被一群
have just described a young man being horribly kicked
法♥西♥斯♥恶徒残忍♥地踢死
to death by a bunch of fascist thugs!
你说这个已故的考利亚是我舅舅
This Kolia you say is my uncle. Was my uncle.
-他是 -你觉得我会怎么想
– He was! – How do you think that makes me feel?
我 露丝·吉尔马丁 你的女儿
Me! Ruth Gilmartin, as was! Your daughter!
看那样的文字
Reading something like that.
我怎么知道该信什么
How do I know what to believe?
相信我 那是事实
Believe it. It’s the truth.
为什么现在告诉我 萨莉
But why now, Sal,
都过了这么久了
after all this time?
肖恩·吉尔马丁先生的追悼会
我不明白
I don’t get it.
爸爸的追悼会和这有什么相关
What’s Dad’s memorial service got to do with anything?
有人看见那张照片了
Somebody saw that photo.
我就知道会被人看见
I knew they would.
拜托 妈妈 这可是《剑桥报》
It’s the Cambridge News and Herald, Mum, for God’s sake.
他们什么都能看到
They see everything!
然后我就发现林子里有人
Because then I noticed the people in the woods,
村里出现了新车 他们找到我了
the new cars in the village. They’d found me.
或者他们以为找到我了
Or thought they had.
然后我意识到自己得有所行动
Then I realised I had to do something.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我真的无法相信
I just don’t believe it.
事情就是这样 是真的
It’s happening. It’s true.
我突然就有一半俄♥国♥血统了
Suddenly I’m half-Russian?
是的
Yes. Yes, you are.
德拉托斯盖亚小姐
Mademoiselle Delectorskaya?
先生 请问
Monsieur! S’il vous plait.
你为什么要跟着我
Pourquoi vous me suivez, monsieur?
原谅我 我并没想吓到你
Forgive me, I didn’t mean to frighten you.
可以占用你一点时间吗
I wondered if I might have a moment of your time.
你怎么认识我弟弟的
How did you know my brother?
我叫卢卡斯·洛马 我是考利亚的朋友
My name’s Lucas Romer. I was a friend of Kolia’s.
-他去世那天 我见过你 -是的
– I saw you the day he died. – Yes.
我和他见了一面
Yes, I met with him.
你听说了吗 抢劫杀人
You heard what happened? Robbed and killed.
事实上 我认为这是凶杀
Actually, I think he was murdered.
我认为他们拿走他的钱包
I think they took his wallet
是为伪装成抢劫 但是…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!